[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Second year in university >Haven't talked to anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458424976144.png (1012 KB, 939x712) Image search: [Google]
1458424976144.png
1012 KB, 939x712
>Second year in university
>Haven't talked to anyone or make friends
>Eat and do my homework alone
>I heard one girl talking to her friends and refer to me as the unpleasant-looking guy

I just want to get my major degree and leave this university. It's hard to be a tall, skinny, creepy looking guy with anxiety. I'm not having fun. I just want to graduate.
>>
>>27674869
the workplace will 100% worse than what you're experiencing now.
>>
>>27674883
This.
Learn to socialize , it's going to help a lot.
>>
>>27674883
Fug I think I wanna stay unemployed for as long as I can manage.
>>
>>27674869
oh man, i know that feel. university was a mistake
>>
>4th year of university in a field where it's 80% females
>no romantic interaction ever
It sucks to play on easy mode and still fail miserably
>>
>>27674929
It's not as easy as you think. I don't start conversations and people don't talk to me. Even when they talk to me, I try to end the conversation fast to make sure no third person joins. I'm always silent and awkward in group conversation.
>>
>>27674869
i went to uni when i was 20, made some friends, but droped out.
now i went back, 25 years old and i have no friends or even people i know. cant do much about it senpai, they can sense if you arent a normie.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.