[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl has had gang bangs in the past, had guys piss on he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 876890.jpg (114 KB, 793x597) Image search: [Google]
876890.jpg
114 KB, 793x597
>girl has had gang bangs in the past, had guys piss on her face, had sex in public, etc
>you can't judge me for my past anon!

>guy fucks a hooker
>ewwwww what a creep
>>
>>27674790
>caring what women think
There's your problem
>>
>>27674790
What's wrong with this? Exploring sexuality is fine. Paying for it is sad.
>>
>>27674990
Girls dont understand what sexual frustration is like for men because women can get it whenever they want.
>>
>>27675039
sure, if you're a pretty girl
>>
>girl get defiled by chad
u go girl, overthrow the patriarchy, girls just wanna have fun :P

>guy goes to thailand and fucks 20 ladyboys
wow, what a faget

double standards
>>
File: its literally that easy.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
its literally that easy.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>27675124
No, any girl who isn't obese, and isn't deformed or a burn victim can get sex with basically no effort.
>>
>>27674790

I don't know with what kind of people you socialize but in my social circles, women are the biggest slut shamers.
>>
>>27674968
This basically tbqh familiares.
>>
>>27674990
Paying for sex is rational. Sex is guaranteed without the time, cost, uncertainty or social entanglement of dating/pick-up. Exposing oneself to disease and trauma for the sake of 'self exploration' which is really just trend-following is imbecilic.
>>
>>27675186
>No, any girl who isn't obese, and isn't deformed or a burn victim can get sex with basically no effort.

The same goes for guys if you change
>basically no effort
into minimal effort.
>>
It is pretty gross to sleep with a prostitute tho.
>>27674790
who is girl? looks like a jessica to me
>>
>>27675526
>The same goes for guys

No, it doesn't.
>>
Both are degenerate. Repent immediately.
>>
File: 1420746594930.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420746594930.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>implying I'm going to tell any girl I get in a relationship with that the best head I've gotten in my life was from some faggot off craigslist

Literally left me a shuddering mess. No girl has ever been able to do that.
People lie about these things for a reason.
>>
>>27675526
This is so blatantly false. Every single guy who has sex from the wage-slavig beta to the ripped Chad had to put tremendous time and effort into getting laid (making money, working out and getting in shape, trying and failing again and again in social situations), a women doesn't have to do any of this-- nor should she. That's why a women being a virgin is a virtue (it takes restraint).
>>
>>27676012
Virgin girls get made fun of if they talk about it in college too.
They even called her "Unicorn" because of how rare she was.
>>
>>27676012
Gimme a break. Most average guys can get laid quite easily. Of course not a easily as women but still. Just hang out in a mixed social circle and you'll going to get a gf and/ or laid sooner rather than later. Or go to a popular bar for a drink or two every once in a while, and you'll get more than enough chances to get laid.
>>
>>27674990
>Exploring sexuality is fine.

Bitch you going to WAR with sexuality.
>>
>>27676114
Only by slutty Stacy's who are jealous and want to coax others out of a trait men find universally preferable. (For marriage that is, sure, lots of Chad's will say otherwise because they'd prefer as easy a path into your pants as possible, but wanting to fuck a girl isn't even close to the same as a girl you love and want to marry). Absolutely no guy on earth could honestly say they'd rather marry a slut. No guy wants doubts about the paternity of his wife's child.

>>27676183
Maybe I'd prostition were legal. Otherwise, the bottom 35% of guys have a long road of self-improvement needed to even be considered.
>>
>>27676183
You don't know what you're talking about. Do 'average' guys even have a mixed social circle?
Either they fall into the relationship thing where their S.O. starts phasing out his guy friends and sucking up all his time, he maybe has a few close friends that he's had for years already, and maybe some co-workers he's on good terms with.

Mixed social circles is what women do, and it works for them because some guy(s) in any given social circle wants to fuck her. Even if all the guys agree they don't really like her they still want her around because they'd bang her. Women pretty much don't have to put any effort at all. Like what kind of guy is going to be getting invites to hang out with a bunch of different people all the time?
Fucking mixed social circle. pfft.
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>27676468
>Mixed social circles is what women do
???

And who are the assuming the role of the males in the mixed social circles that women do? Other women?

kek
>>
>>27674790

that's because you're all desperate faggot losers

riddle solved
>>
>>27676524
Some random guys they met at a bar, or their friends friends. Or some of their orbiters. It's not like females have any trouble finding males so I don't see why you think that's relevant.
>>
File: Chad_Seal-1.jpg (35 KB, 540x281) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Seal-1.jpg
35 KB, 540x281
20/80
/

Legit.
Original.
>>
>>27674790

Both things are disgusting.

You seriously don't think that getting pissed on in public is disgusting, OP? Maybe this is why you have to resort to hookers.
>>
>>27676468
Didn't I just explain to you how a guys girlfriend will start nudging out his friends, they'll end up with their one regular group- if they split means they split friends too. A girl can jump into that group because it's a sasuagefest probably to start with.
You must not practice what you preach about mixed groups if you never seen any split, because females mixing into new groups tend to split them up pretty often.

What kind of loser sits online and gives advice they don't or probably never tried? I see it pretty often whenever I call people on that bullshit they always end up admitting it's not something they even do. Good job arguing with people just to be a contrarian dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead.
>>
>>27676524
>And who are the assuming the role of the males in the mixed social circles that women do?
Chads. Not average guys.
>>
>>27674790
I really like how feminists are so egocentric that they started a hashtag to aggrandize themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 470x595
>tfw started dating my gf when she just turned 16, a sexually unaware kv, really cute and asian, and have her wanting no one except for me
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.