[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by socially awkward people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15
What did she mean by socially awkward people?
>>
autism chads
>>
no offense but you know exactly what this thread is and will be so why even post this shit?
>>
chad-nerd
>>
File: eDffoZc.jpg (46 KB, 542x671) Image search: [Google]
eDffoZc.jpg
46 KB, 542x671
People with social anxiety.
>>
>>27673747
>omg that's literally me

I hate that vapid cunt already
>>
Chad with (original) glasses
>>
>>27673747
some beta nerd she can cuck
>>
File: attractedtointroverts.png (226 KB, 981x525) Image search: [Google]
attractedtointroverts.png
226 KB, 981x525
>>27673940
>Chad with glasses
Pretty much this
>>
>>27673747
let me translate it for you
>chads that act like nerds to attract even wider spectrum of roasties.
I am as socially awkward as it gets yet no woman ever told me that it's cute.
one gave me a change but got tired of my shit after a week.
>>
File: chadwithglasses.jpg (254 KB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
chadwithglasses.jpg
254 KB, 984x984
>>27673747
>remember that time I spent like an hour playing COD with you, we're such nerds, I will be a tech millionaire one day like steve jobs
>ok I gotta go, I got a date with katya, see you tonight roomie
>>
ugly awkward nerds, obviously
>>
>>27674108
>>27674005
>>27673940
>>27673762

To be fair, she didn't say ugly socially awkward people.
>>
>>27674164
I don't know many good looking socially awkward people.
good looking people generally do not get bullied and are accepted by society so they rarely develop this kind of disorders.
>>
>>27673747
Well if this was true we'd all be swimming in clunge

fucking retarded/10
>>
Chads with glasses, or Chads that are "mysterious". Basically everything y'all are except in a 8/10 swole chad.
>>
>>27674164
>beautiful people
>being socially awkward
that's a good one
>>
>>27673747
She meant YOU, Anonymous!

Run to bask in her embrace.
>>
>>27674373
They are really fucking stupid people since they dont have to compensate for their looks with intelligence/humor. When they say something that should be really fucking cringy girls think its cute.
>>
>>27674164
>>27674190
>>27674373
I mean, I've been told I'm "good looking." I'm probably about a 6 or7, and I'm going to die alone
>>
The cute, quiet guy that's in one of their uni classes.
>>
File: trump laughing.png (364 KB, 772x638) Image search: [Google]
trump laughing.png
364 KB, 772x638
>>27674471
>I'm probably about a 6 or7,
>>
Lmao
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Nerdy%20boys
>>
File: paul-mooney.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paul-mooney.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>be nerdy looking white manlet
>hit up dating sites, tinder, etc
>only matches are with fat black women and mexicans
>>
>>27674406
Tbh i know her IRL and she posted that the day I had a presentation
>>
>>27673851
i hate these people

wew lad original comment
>>
File: 1451527619748.gif (326 KB, 367x225) Image search: [Google]
1451527619748.gif
326 KB, 367x225
>>27673851
>clearly hot chick
>social anxiety
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>27675713
Nothing wrong with dark chocolate tbqhfam
>>
>>27673747
tall, fit, good looking chads who are slightly reserved but still confident and socially capable when they want to be
basically the "strong and silent" type
>>
Is she right robots??
>>
>>27673922
There is now an entire generation who feel the need to use the word LITERALLY multiple times a day, every day. Absolutely sickening, and here to stay
>>
File: 1459574161209.png (566 KB, 652x1296) Image search: [Google]
1459574161209.png
566 KB, 652x1296
>>27677266
Yes, at least she implies that every women want Chad.
>>
>>27677266
>being a nerd means you think you're entitled to stuff
Wat
>>
This is what they mean by socially awkward nerdy boys
>>
>>27673851
I would like clubs better if they weren't so crowded. Might be my area, but I don't like being shoulder to shoulder with everyone, especially because I'm a large guy, but not large enough to command space in a club.

I've been to a few exclusive clubs and vip rooms, those are nice. I don't understand how people can feel comfortable in the general area, different tolerance for personal space i suppose
>>
>>27677266
No. Labels like nerd are vague and meaningless.

You get the 'hot cool girl' by having high social status (looks/money/power).

She's effectively saying that males can't date above their level, and should stop thinking they deserve better. Disgusting, but reality in our 1st world caste society.
>>
>>27673747
chads that are loud 60% of the time instead of 90%
>>
>>27674471
Im like a 3 and people say im good looking all the time. get over yourself
>>
File: drive gosling.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
drive gosling.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
They mean gosling from drive
>>
>>27674128
Kek

i live in bizzaro world, my roommate is the NEET, but gets all the pussy. Spends most of the day in our apartment playing dota2/counter strike and watching movie/video game reviews/twitch and messaging girls on every platform he can. Dude has no fear of rejection or shame. I've seen his tinder/fb/kik message inboxes before and he has about a 1:12 response ratio and ~1:50 conversion to meeting up.

Most of you NEETS could probably learn a thing or two from him. I have too much pride to try what he does, but he seems happy with it
>>
>>27677464
>You get the 'hot cool girl' by having high social status (looks/money/power).
You get that by being hotter than 99% of the people at your school
money has little to do with it
power stems from both money and/or looks
>>
>>27675963
>>27675963
Jesus Christ OP do you really think she made that tweet about you? Because it was on the same day of your presentation

That is pathetic OP and you are delusional. I know these feels but let me guarantee you right now. You are nothing to her. She doesn't even care about you. Get over yourself
>>
>>27677603
Is he good looking?
>>
>>27673747
Quiet, stoic types. I.e. wizards. Too bad you incel fucking subhumans will never know the feel of being spiritually free of women
>>
>>27677658
I agree about this tho,

She looks at me with puppy eyes but I've seen the screenshots of the things shes said about me
>>
>>27675658

https://twitter.com/AnorexicWolf/status/717408660343762944
>>
>>27677680
What does she say? Post the screenshots
>>
>>27677704
She just said "lmao he's weird"

I don't even talk or look at her, and I don't have the screens someone showed me
>>
>>27677266
Wow, I've never seen this before, an honest roastie, I should document this
>>
>>27673747
I remember being with these two normies one time, a 9/10 stacie and a want-to-be Chad. Stacey said that the two of them were so socially awkward, despite having relationships, active social lives, tons of friends, etc. I internally raged.
>>
>>27677266
Yes, she's effectively saying that non-chads don't have a shot in hell to even touch a qt and should stop dreaming about because they're gross, creepy, inferior scum that should like LITERALLY just accept their subhuman status, that's how I translated it, nothing new actually.
>>
>>27677676
face is probably a high 8 on structure, but paired with goofy hair, glasses, and skin problems
>>
Wewlads
Fuckthefilterree
>>
>>27677918
Whoops wrong screenshot
>>
File: TickTock.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
TickTock.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>27677603
that's no bizzaro world you're living in wagecuck, you see all girls of shapes and sizes will love you so long as you're NEET. But someone who was born a slave like you should know that. Girls really just can't resist the BNC
>>
>>27677266

>entitled

I wanna strangle people when they say this.
>>
Look up "socially awkward" on Twitter
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Socially%20awkward%20&src=typd

And rage
>>
>>27673747
>omg I saw this totally hot guy on the train and he was, like, wearing glasseeees and he was reading, like, a boooook and he looked real shy and stuuuuuff
>omg I totally like nerds now

vapid cunt
>>
Do you guys think there are normies that ARE into people like us?
>>
>>27674373
I used to be fat shut-in up until like last august when I left my cocoon, fully evolved physically, to begin at university. Working out and losing weight didn't change me on the inside. The insecurity took me 10 years to build up it, it doesn't go away over night.

Last summer I overheard random ~12yo girl who whispering to her friend how I looked "So fucking handsome but like serious all the time". I've overheard similar things, including the serious part, enough times that my rational side has to admit to the fact that I'm not unattractive, even if I still feel insecure. My problem is that my face shows how uncomfortable I am in social situations. I don't do any awkward smiles I get this grim visage that keeps people at a distance. Last summer at one occasion I noticed i had mall security following me around, waaay after other people noticed it. I noticed by looking in the direction of two girls, who quickly looked away and started giggling and whispering. That was weird so I looked again, they said something like "he looked this way again". That sure made me feel weird, but I went straight for the register and made my purchase. The clerk made some weird small talk, I was buying a pair of long johns and she was like trying to start a conversation about how nice it is to wear long johns. Not a comment but an attempt at conversation. In retrospect I realize she was checking if I was okay in the head or not. I politely responded to her as I always do when someone speaks to me directly. When I turn around to leave I see the security guy leaning against a pillar, looking up at the ceiling trying to act casual like he hadn't been following me for 10 minutes. He wasn't there when I came in, like 30sec earlier, so am I supposed to believe he just came in there to lean?

Anyway, any fembots getting off on this story? No?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.