[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1444631629691.jpg (45 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
1444631629691.jpg
45 KB, 1137x640
I procrastinated too much and didn't do a paper. I haven't slept for awhile and now I have to wait four and a half hours until class to ask if I can be given an extension or at least hand in the paper late. I wish the teacher would have put a late policy on the syllabus so I'm not kept in suspense. To make things worse, I had a class with her last semester and I had to do the exact same thing, ask for an extension and wait a few agonizing hours. She's nice though, she may give me an extension like last time. I hope she doesn't remember me.
fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>27673667
somebody feel with me please.
ahhhhh ;_;
>>
Procrastinators at least do what they're supposed to do at the last minute. You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>27673667
I know that feel. I have to decide whether to apply for an extension. I have a bunch of discrete maths questions I have to answer by Friday based on the first 3 weeks of the unit.
> I haven't studied or even attended lectures at all
>>
>>27673667
You're not alone OP. I have an exam for stats tomorrow and I just started studying for it. I'm surely going to fail and I don't know what I can do about it. Procrastination is such a bitch. Even now, I'm on 4chan replying to your post that actually studying. Fml.
>>
>>27673727
You're in the wrong place to bitch
>>
>Graduating at the end of this quarter
>Beginning to hate faggots in my major
>Can't let the mask slip since I still need to work with them on group projects and shit until the end

It's so hard since they seem to find new ways to infuriate me every day. It pisses me off how lazy and irresponsible they are, and despite this they keep jacking themselves off as "geniuses" despite putting no works in and getting the corresponding results. I'm ashamed to be graduating with the same degree as them.
>>
>>27673667
how much do you pay to do less than nothing?
>>
>>27674077
What degree?
>>27674091
Not OP but about $1000 a unit at 8 units a year, 24 units for a degree
>>
>>27674978
Engineering is as much as I'll say on 4chan.

The older students are fine, maybe because they are mature and have more life experience, but the younger ones are as insufferable as they are were in high school, if not worse.

I bet part of it is the fact that they bought into the "we're speshul cus wes stem" meme, especially the girls. They have to be the most entitled cunts I've ever met in my life. They do no work of their own, leeching off of their classmates yet shamelessly claiming the work as theirs.
>>
>>27675094
>girls

they're double special, because they're oppressed womyn in a man's field
>>
>>27675094
>>27675129
Strong independent women who don't need no man
>>
>>27673667
>don't go to class for a month
>still get a C on the midterm
>write a shitty paper hours before it's due
>get a B
>show up 30 minutes late to another midterm
>get an A

I don't deserve any of this
>>
>>27673667
>graduate from uni
>cant get a real job
>year goes by
>finally land a shitty low wage job
>coworkers confused as hell
>automatically assume that a degree is a guarantee of a good job
>>
>>27675995
Enjoy highschool while you can...
>>
Have bombed two tests in a row in two separate classes. Took me four semesters to fail a class but I guess it's finally happening and I haven't stopped thinking about killing myself since I realized that.
>>
Who /usedtostudyorworkinauniversityandnowsometimestakesnostalgiatripsbygooglinghispastworks/ here?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.