[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to this website called reddit to discuss some things. Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: plebit.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
plebit.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
I go to this website called reddit to discuss some things. Go to /r/relationships. Some girl is asking something about university and finding one close to his boyfriend or something because they want to be together.

I answer that she should just dump him and save both of them the trouble. That she is genetically predisposed to wanting chad dick and once in uni she wont be able to resist her slave instinct.

I got banned for it. I just stated my opinion which is right in my opinion and they ban me for it. What gives? I thought that site was good.
>>
its the subreddit moderators
somehow they are even worse than 4chans
>>
Some subreddits have really really shitty mods like they'll ban you within seconds of a post at any hour if they disagree with you.
/r/offmychest is one of them
>>
90% of reddit mods are blatant SJWs.
>>
It's Reddit what do you expect?

Reddit is a website full of echochambers where everyone agrees with each other or gets banned.
>>
>>27673819
no joke, I visit a niche game's sub, and it once got on the front page of the general gaming sub for the SJW drama mods caused over somebody posting a 'it's a trap' meme.
>>
>>27673867
The /r/planetside trap incident. Basically, someone posted "it's a trap" as joke, and the Planetside mod banned him and told him he could be unbanned if he wrote a 500 word essay on the difficulties trannies face in modern society.
>>
>>27673630
>Go to /r/relationships

Plebit is bad enough on its own but this is probably the worst "big" sub on the entire board. Every single thread is ultra-feminist/pro-woman no matter what the situation or issue is to an extreme, embarrassing degree. I'll never forget the one thread I saw about a guy whose girlfriend was "staying over at a male friend's place in college" and every plebitor faggot was calling him an insecure bitter loser who should break up with her and save her the trouble (the one poster who stated the fucking obvious, that she was cheating on him, got downboated)

Anyway, you should go back there, etc.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>mfw getting /b/ to raid subreddits
You niggas should try it sometimes. Too much fun.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.