[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to buy some stuff >have the money >too lazy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: rf bored mr burns.png (119 KB, 287x275) Image search: [Google]
rf bored mr burns.png
119 KB, 287x275
>want to buy some stuff
>have the money
>too lazy to order it
>don't get around to it for weeks, if ever

the fuck is wrong with me? do you do this?
>>
I do this too. Also I have extreme buyer's remorse and ponder upon each purchase for days.
>>
Fear of spending money you might need later on more important shit.
I did this for computer parts and my hard drive died on me. Next is my graphics card with the red lines showing for a long time.
>>
>money in the bank
>to lazy to atm
>i could use my card
>there are no discounts using my card, just cash

meh
>>
I suppose there's worse traits than thrift through laziness.

>>27673559
>extreme buyer's remorse
yep.
>>
File: exters_pyramid.jpg (45 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
exters_pyramid.jpg
45 KB, 600x528
cuz you don't NEED the stuff

every dollar spent fuels an unsustainable financial system. save and invest your money and buy when things are cheap. get some gold faggot.
>>
>>27673691
you realize my (and probably much of /r9k/'s) plan for a Major Happening where the financial system and society at large collapses is not to fight for survival but to off ourselves, don't you?
>>
File: 3ff9c_mises-bitches.jpg (61 KB, 450x394) Image search: [Google]
3ff9c_mises-bitches.jpg
61 KB, 450x394
>>27673715
guess i'm in the minority that gives a shit then.
>>
File: 1457917867508.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1457917867508.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>27673559
This goes for me, too. Even with coins/fake monies on websites, like to get vidya.
>"Do I really want it?"
>"What if the price goes down?"
>"There's 99 copies left, it can wait."
>"I probably won't play it anyway."
>"It's on sale? Well, maybe I can splurge a little..."
Goes for Amazon, too, even if it's just my gift cards from doing surveys.
>>
File: 1386595801644.gif (597 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1386595801644.gif
597 KB, 500x200
>>27673547

I am literally doing this right now.

Was about to check out on Amazon for two items I need (one is a transformer I need to get a light on the landing working again which has been out since maybe Christmas).

Have added items to my basket and instead of clicking "place order" instead came to 4chan.

the fuck is wrong with us?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.