[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
Open bar edition, this is slavkeep again and I will listen to your woes for the next ~6 hours or so.

Grab a seat, grab a drink and hit me with your hardest feel.
>>
>>27673408
My fingerbox broke. I want death.
>>
>>27673408

I miss being happy for over 2 days. Like... Waking up wanting to do things, getting text messages from people that apparently care about you, and then after a good day with fun, happyness, and feeling loved, I miss going to bed saying "today was a cool day I can't wait for tomorrow!"

instead of saying "I wish I don't wake up tomorrow and I keep living in where I dream tonight, at least living means something in the "dream world""

If only I could be normal again.
>>
I've wanted to die for the past 3 years and no one takes my suicidal tendencies seriously

Also I might not graduate.

Just cuck me up
>>
>>27673541
I can relate to this feel.

>sunny day, first true day of spring, like temp over 25 degrees celsius
>get a text
>think its some friend or a qt maybe even
>its my phone provider thoughtfully letting me know I wasted half of my allowed megabytes

Good mood only lasts for an hour tops. Then I either remind myself of some crippling fact about my life or someone else fucks it up for me.
Ironically, pretty girls also get me sad as shit, when I see them in person I mean, here at work. Some of them are flirty but they are only here for a minute or two, even when you think something could happen out of it they leave and/or you can't make a move because >work
>>
It's not that I necessarily want to die, it's that I don't want to exist this way. My mood changes so drastically and so quick that I don't know if I'm going to wake up the next day wanting to kill myself or not.
>>
It's my parents man. I just want them to be proud of me and to stop worrying. But i keep fucking up in life. I just want them to be happy man
>>
>>27673648
I want to say it gets better but i honestly don't know
>>
>>27673602

>Ironically, pretty girls also get me sad as shit

This happens to me too. I think is the fact I have low selfsteem and I'm like "wow, she is truly beautiful... I envy whoever can be with such a stunning woman." Is like seeing something beautiful that you will never ever have because it's just not for you...

Also if they talk with you you feel ultra ugly. You think like... what the hell is a goddess talking with me. Is like a van gogh was talking to some pop art shit. Like you don't want her to be stuck for you...

Is just like you don't want her to lose her time in somebody as shitty as you.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>27673690
I'm okay with talking to women because I fake confidence rather well, and they now and then play off it. But when I am with friends, and they go all happy and cheery when they see a chick in yoga pants, like it literally made their evening/day or whatever, I'm like "fuck my life". Just want to take her home and bury my face on it and worship it until I pass out, but instead I am gonna go home and sleep alongside my laptop for the god knows what day in a row again.

When you talk to them and you realize how bitchy personalities they have it kinda makes it go away a bit.
>>
Can i have a neat whiskey, and some Sunny D?

So theres this girl. She's nice and sweet, kinda crazy, a little self absorbed, a tad fragile, sorta pretty, and an overall great lass. I'm like 99% certain shes in love with me, and I'm definitely her best friend. She is one of my best friends too. Her birthday is next weekend and she wants me to come. I was telling her that i want to go, but i want to go to a convention (for camping and shit) that weekend with my 5 actual best friends (i just told her they were good friends). She said "go", but in the tone of voice that meant "please dont go", so before she could double back on herself i signed up for the convention. I havent told her yet, and im eating lunch with her on thursday. Idk what i should do or feel. Is curling into a ball and weeping a valid coping mechanism?
>>
>>27673864
>you are definitely her best friend
>you want to get with her
>you consciously bail on her birthday

You are a cunt and you don't deserve her mate. If you don't like the harsh reality then you better cancel on your friends fast.
>>
Can I get a rum on ice?

I'm so tired of being alive. Not even like I want to kill myself but everything is such a God damn bother that it passes me off. I want a life where I just sit on my computer for as long as I want and eat whatever I want with no consequences and have no responsibility. But of course I know this is stupid and impossible. So instead I'll just drink
>>
>>27673896
I agree with this. I don't know what this convention is, but you can always hang out with your super close friends again in the future. Trust me, I'm sure your friends will DEFINITELY understand. Even if you are a big part of the group, there's still 5 of them who can still do stuff together without you. As for her, there is only you (from what I gathered).

So no, curling into a ball and weeping is NOT a valid coping mechanism. Doing what is right is.
>>
An intercontinental flight looms ahead tomorrow. I'll be gone for over two months. Feeling kind of empty now and passing the time away. I'll have a double espresso barkeep, something to make the most of my limited time left here.
>>
>>27673580
>omg,look at me.i wan't to kiiiill myself ,i'm depressive xDD such a robot <3

Fuck you retard,nobody has to care about your suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>27673673
it only gets better for normies
>>
File: 1459779805117.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459779805117.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>27673541
>>27673602
>mfw people call me a bitch and say "stop having emotional rollercoasters"
>>
>>27673941
>>27673896

I agree I fucked up. A few points of clarity though:

A) Don't really want to get with her
B) I'm closer with the any of the 5 people I'm going to see than her.
C) She has other friends.

I fucked up. I fucked up hard. I know. There is no way in fuck I deserve her, and honestly I'm scarted to lose her because I know I will never have anything like it. She's probably going to kill me for it. It's just that the group I'm going to see has saved my life and I've saved theirs. They're the only people in my life that I truly honest to god care about. Can at least one person be an utter dick with me and tell me I'm not hitler?
>>
File: feels bar man (2).jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feels bar man (2).jpg
40 KB, 600x600
Pint of bitter please

My mate is falling for the "it doesn't matter what I did in Uni!" meme. He's had an on-off thing with a girl for about 4-5 years now, and they've never even had sex even though they've spoken about the prospect of it several times with (seemingly) mutual interest.

Now that she's gone to Uni for the past year, as expected she's turned into a turboslut. Their relationship flared up again recently when she came back to visit, but she got really mad at him when he asked her if she'd been with anyone at Uni.

Why do women do this shit? This particular bitch is a total head-fuck. He really likes her and gets really emotional over her even though she treats him like shit. She only keeps him around whenever it's convenient, and says that she loves him but then goes around and shags 20-30 Chads. And let me reiterate that they have NEVER had sex. And whenever confronted about this, she only ever responds vaguely.

How do I uncuck my friend? I really don't want to see him being her beta doormat for the rest of his life.
>>
>>27674015
i know this anon.everybody is blaming me for being sad all the time and it's like they're more upset about it than i am.do they think they're helping me with anything by blaming me all the time?
>>
>>27674123
It's not women's fault, they are just the product of times that they live. I will safely confirm that even the most shy of girls, given the chance bang at least 5 to 10 guys in uni casually. It doesn't mean anything or affect their emotional cognition from what it was previously.

Seems like her problem is that she is a cunt for leading him on, her fucking others is merely a coincidence.

Tell your friend to stop being such a beta faggot, because it sure seems that he could've banged her if he wanted it enough. Since he didn't, clearly he doesn't and therefore he can't be that head over heels for her. Your typical baseless obsession.

Best course of action would be to hit the clubs and bars next weekend together, try to talk to women for him, find him someone new.
>>
I can't keep up with this shit anymore.

>Be a bitter cunt with friends and alienate them
>Think about how much of a bitter cunt i have been and how much I'm making myself hated
>Get depressed
>Get shat on because I had been a bitter cunt
>Get angry and bitter
>Repeat

I just get angry so easily.

of course this leads to
>tfw no gf
>>
>>27674150
I hate how most people treat depression as trivial and kinda laugh it off as the sufferers being pathetic. Depression is so fucking complicated and imo making fun of a genuinely hurt person even in a joking manner is pretty douchy.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 528x960
Uni life is getting unbearable. I'm only here to satisfy my parents. I don't know what I'll do when this is over, but I don't think it'll be pretty. I'm drunk or high most of my waking hours. I drug myself until I don't care anymore. My roommate is a scumbag wannabe Chad who hasn't had a deep thought in his entire life. Haven't had sex in over a year. Haven't kissed anybody in over a year. Gained about 50 pounds in a month and a half. The prospect of finding a woman to love is dwindling. And to top it all off I'm ugly with a trap penis.
>>
>>27675030
Oh, just a scotch on the rocks please.
>>
File: 1451603427942.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1451603427942.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
I'm feeling very insecure about my college degree choice. Apparently biochemical engineering isn't very high in demand and it doesn't even pay well. And it's too late to change now.
>>
File: kill me.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>27673408
These threads always make me want to go to the bar and get pissed.
>tfw no-one to go to the bar with
>>
>>27675103
4chan is always kind of like a home bar to me. Being here with a drink is a nice substitute sometimes.
>>
File: feels (23).jpg (26 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
feels (23).jpg
26 KB, 544x360
>trying be normal
>going to a party
>drink
>get depressed at party where everyone has fun
>>
I'm actually only posting this to get /r9k/ scorn to match how I've felt about myself for months.

I'm a fairly stupid person. I'm the kind of person who would fall in love with another guy simply for the chemistry and his personality. We actually were a couple, albeit brief, and I was truly happy in that time. Eventually, I wasn't comfortable with how he was with his ex, or how his trust seemed so distant yet instead of waiting for us to build trust he would claim to love me. Eventually, I ended it telling myself that he could do better with someone he could trust and confide in when he had issues. The reason I ended it was entirely thinking he'd be better off. I hated myself then, I hate myself now, and instead of trying to fix it I told myself he'd already moved on and so I hated myself more and more because I am the only reason I can't have what I want. Months later, he has found someone. Someone who was open about how he feels about him. Someone who, I'm sure, will make him happy. But I can't stop hating myself for this. My feelings for him never died, they never even dimmed, yet I can't blame anything, not even "fate" for the fact I lost him. I only have myself to blame and I hate that. So, I'm forced to just move on, right? Yes, I'm forced to deal with the consequences of my mistake. I'm forced to move on to something else in the future or something along those lines.

I had what I wanted, I fucked up. I didn't even fix my fuck up. Not seeking sympathy, I'm too dumb.
>>
Good evening Slavkeep

I'll have a pint of your best ale please
>>
>>27677015
Coming straight up, might wanna knock them down because I'm here for another hour and then heading home.

How's your day bud?
>>
Terminally Ill Bartender here (the one who brought back the threads in December).

I'll have a Four Roses, on the rocks.

How's the bar holding up, Slavkeep? Also, a bit of advice, try using a trip so people know who you are in the thread.
>>
File: hood bar.jpg (155 KB, 1265x710) Image search: [Google]
hood bar.jpg
155 KB, 1265x710
>>27677094
You hanging in there dude?

Duly noted about the trip, but I usually monitor like 5 or 6 threads across the board and then its a hassle to remove and put back name/trip when you post a lot. Plus I usually note in the OP that its me and that I am just subbing for you.
>>
File: 1440833041905.png (3 KB, 344x342) Image search: [Google]
1440833041905.png
3 KB, 344x342
Oy vey, this bar is very problematic, I'm afraid we're going to have to shut you down. Tough luck, goy.
>>
>>27673408
A blue moon please.
I have three pages of my thesis due in 4 hours and i haven't even started. I'm fucked.
>>
>>27677150
Fuck off. I work hard to maintain this bar.
The sign reads "no Jews allowed"
>>
>>27677160
Get the fuck outta my bar. No underage fags
>>
File: 1443344870292.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1443344870292.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
>>27677439
What makes you think I'm a Jew? I'm just a normal person that thinks this filthy racist establishment needs to be shut down, there's no place for bars like this in 2016
>>
>>27677459
>thesis
Its for college you fuckwit
>>
File: so_much_wasted_potential.png (345 KB, 908x391) Image search: [Google]
so_much_wasted_potential.png
345 KB, 908x391
>Asked a qt out said she "needed to think about it" and sort some shit out
>twoweekspass.exe
>find out from her friend that she's avoiding me and said no.
>worst possible way to find out
>mfw
>>
Hair of the dog that bit me.

Drank half a bottle of vodka last night, played tf2 until 5am, and then threw up into my trash can. Skipped my classes for the third day in a row.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.