[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have 2 friends >all 3 are kissless virgins >but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1459646534627.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459646534627.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>be me
>have 2 friends
>all 3 are kissless virgins
>but one of my friends (lets call him alpha) is owning a girlfriend now since a few months
>now he became a normie and they are like one person
>haven't seen alpha since a few months, because he is only hanging out with his new gf
>today betafriend asks us on whatsapp if we want to do something together at the weekend in a group (like the time where we were 3 beta friends)
>i say yes
>alpha asks if he can bring his gf
>tfw i don't want to hang out with this female normie scum
>betafriend says yes

So, now i can't cancel it anymore after i said yes.

It's like alphafriend wants to push in one on me, because he is not a kissless virgin anymore and is trying to make me jealous.
But maybe i will act like i don't care and am happy for him, so his plan to expose me won't work. Fucking normie...
>mfw

P.s. she is not hot (even though he is saying so) and doesn't has goodlooking friends, so there is no benefit for me to meet her.
>>
>>27673369
cuck that fuck
>>
>>27673429
I will do it..

I will expose him in front of his girlfriend and will ruin their plan.
>>
Can't you be happy for a friend you over zealous fuck
>>
>>27673502
Tell him he left his piss bottle in your room from last time in front of his gf
>>
>>27673561
We didn't seen him for more than 3 months, and now he wants to bring his gf. I just want to hang out with my friend, and not with a normie couple.

>>27673589
Kek, this is a good idea.
>>
One of the reasons people bring gfs to shit is usually because the girl doesn't trust the guy or vice versa, especially in new relationships.
Though I agree with you, fucking off for 3 months is a shitty thing for him to do.
>>
>>27673369
Fuck it, dont go and tell them you have better things to do, your beta friend is a cuck anyways, its not like alpha will invite him for a threesome
>>
>>27673689
Hm, so maybe she didn't allowed him to meet us without her. Then he waited for an opportunity to meet us, but since she controlled him, and there was none, he decided to yield and take her with him.

Now i feel bad for being mad at him. But his girlfriend is maybe a massive cunt!
>>
>>27673810
It's really something that needs to be feeled out before jumping to conclusions, wouldn't burn a bridge with a bud on an assumption.

Maybe it'll be a short relationship and you can rag on him about "that cunt" he dated.
>>
>>27673798
I'm a bit ambivalent now.

Maybe i should just ask if we can go without her. But if he already told her she can come with us it would be weird for all of us.
>>
>>27673866
Yes, you are right..

I was just upset for a moment. Maybe i shiuld wait and see what will happen.
>>
>>27673502
Grow up douchebag
>>
>>27673810
Are you fucking autistic? Grow up faggot
>>
French, OP?
>>
>>27674234
No, german.

Why are you asking?
>>
>>27674269
Just that french people tend to use the word "since" in that weird way
>since a few months
You should stick the word "ago" on the end there, it makes you stand out as a non-english speaker otherwise.
>>
HIS GF IS GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING

I'm telling you right now. She's gonna try to shoehorn herself in your circle and it's gonna be awkward for everyone. And then you might say something and then alpha will get all pissy and it will ruin your friendship.
>>
>>27674294
Oh ok, thank you. English is only my third language, so my english has some deficits. But i think it's understandable.
>>
>>27674370
Just giving you a pointer my man, keep on trucking

Also just go along and see how it goes, you never know she might be OK
>>
>>27673641
Just say that then.

>Hey man, would it be okay if you didn't bring your gf? I kind of want it to be just us 3.
If you're polite and apologetic, he'll understand.

There's no need to hatch an elaborate scheme. You're acting like he cucked you, you big baby.
>>
Lol, sorta similiar story but mine's a little different.
>be me, cyborg, never had a gf
>best friend is chad, literally
>got cheated on and dumped by ex gf, was single and plowing bitches left and right for about 3-4 months before getting model gf
>new gf is nice, actually is cool, and I hang out with them sometimes
>chad best friend keeps trying to hook me up with his gf's model best friend
>his head is so far up his ass that he doesn't realize that I'm not a chad, and the girl is disgusted by me (you know, typical stacy)
>LITERALLY asked me to go to the movies one night while I was playing some good vidya, told me to wear something nice, just grabbed random shit that made me look like a church boy and ate fish before they picked me up, only to tell me that it's going to be a double date with the girl
>we go to the stacy's house, she's on the side of the door talking to my best friends gf, not acknowledging that I'm there, and just basically throwing bs excuses why she can't go
>I feel like shit, but whatever, I knew she disliked me

Fast forward a month or two

>me and chad get 2 new friends to our little circle
>starting to invite gf everywhere with us
>wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that they act like we don't even exist
>I start inviting my cousin along since he's prettt cool and my car can only carry a certain amount of people
>chad basically has to leave gf behind when going out with us
>not being a faggot, just gets fucking annoying when you have guys hanging out and one faggot dragging his gf along EVERY time.

Probably have more stories
Also yes, Idk how a robot can be best friends with a chad, it just happens.
>>
>>27674392
Yes, you are right.

>>27674433
I know, i was overreacting. Sorry for acting like a baby. Maybe i should try this and then maybe the next time his girlfriend can come with us and then i'll see if she's okay.
>>
>>27674493
Thanks for being reasonable, OP.
>>
File: i-feel-you.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
i-feel-you.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>27674478
I feel you, anon.

But if your best friend is a Chad, is there really no girl that isn't a ignorant Stacey, which he could hook up with you?
>>
File: 1423179732215.png (937 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423179732215.png
937 KB, 900x900
My friend ask me to go to a restaurant. When I came (without a gf ofc), I saw him and his gf, I didn't really care about it before an another friend came to join us with his gf too. They start to kiss and hug their fucking gfs in front of my eyes for like 2 hours.
>>
It's not like it's inherently wrong with being your gf along, it's just that it makes every one else uncomfortable and/or awkward. We can't say the things we usually say to each other because there's a chick around. Even worse when she gets pissy and dramatic at everything and the guy is trying to comfort her or something and everyone else is just standing around awkwardly because we don't know what else to do. Should we go? Should we stay?

Bringing your gf is fine if she's really chill but anything else and she's just a burden for all of us and it kills the mood.
>>
File: 1447309006164.png (143 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1447309006164.png
143 KB, 456x320
>>27674631
Nah, they all fall for him. We live in a small town with and most girls here either already have a bf or are fucking someone else's bf. It's fucking hell.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.