[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only had three suicidal thoughts today guys, that;s the least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hidious.jpg (530 KB, 1449x1717) Image search: [Google]
hidious.jpg
530 KB, 1449x1717
I only had three suicidal thoughts today guys, that;s the least since i got off my meds a year ago things are looking up. i even applied for new jobs and worked on my course after i went to the gym. Getting off meds really did give me my mind back, and motivation. still ugly as fuck though.

so how you doing?
>>
>>27673211
oh, and i had to send a photo of me to an application, that's the photo, so there goes that job
>>
Hi Chris
>>
>>27673295
Hell there Ben
>>
I thought my depression was remitting. Turned out I just have type-2 bipolar, lol.
>>
>>27673320

Mongolian cave paintings sure are fun
>>
>>27673353
btw, what exactly did you tell Bruce about me?
>>
Haven't mentioned anything man, just that you were a celebrity on our favourite mens fitness association
>>
>>27673566
you showed her my nudes didn't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 268x268
>>27673590

She didn't earn that privilege.
>>
>>27673211
How old are you. Is that really you?

You look like a cop from 1991, shave your mustache and get a haircut.
>>
>>27673634
25, and yes
>>
>>27673211

Jfc get rid of that mustache>>27673211
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.