[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a grill who ate another guy's asshole? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: sddefault.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
Would you date a grill who ate another guy's asshole?

what makes you think you can be picky?
>>
>>27672841
>Would you date a grill who ate another guy's asshole?
no

>what makes you think you can be picky?
Because I can? What makes you think I can't.
>>
>>27672858
>What makes you think I can't.

because you post here, therefore, there's a strong possibility that you're a handholdless virgin who will die alone
>>
>>27672909

Even if I was a morbidly obese autistic KHV living in my parents basement, even then I wouldn't settle for some whore, in that situation I'd rather be alone than settle.

In reality I can afford to be picky and so can msot robots. I have a wife and 2 daughters now, so obviously I can afford to be picky.

Now roastie, it's time for you to reply to my comment with 'REEEE GTFO NORMIE REEE"
>>
>>27672934
>I have a wife and 2 daughters now,

GTFO NORMIEEEEEEE FAGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

why are you even here?
>>
>>27672958

Because /r9k/ is my home, I was a KHV until 24, and I'm 26 now, but once you're here, you're here forever.

Why are you here, roastie?
>>
Because people who settle have low self value.
Simple as that.
>>
>>27672841
...how would you know? if this is the kind of question you're asking on a first date, it might explain why you're a robot
>>
>>27672971
So 2 years in a relationship and already 2 daughters ? What a fucking cuck. Better start saving for future alimony.
>>
>>27673061

I don't get how this makes me a cuck?
>>
>>27673127
Because this is a website for young virgins who use that word for everything.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>27673127
Precisely.
Seal of originality.
>>
>>27673163

You imply that having two daughters after 2 years makes me a cuck, They are twins, but even if they were conceived separately that is still quite possible because gestation is 8-9 months.
>>
>>27673176
This is not the point you massive KEK. She got you to impregnate her so that she can dump you later and scam you out of your money.
>>
>>27672909
Hardly, r9k is a psuedo normie haven.
>>
>>27673348
you're new. i can tell
>>
>>27673264

We both wanted children anon. Why would she want to dump me anyway?
>>
>>27672841
I don't understand. Would I date a girl who HAS EATEN another guy's asshole? Or would I date a girl who CONTINUES TO EAT another guy's asshole? Either way I'd be fine with it as long as she took a deep breath and a hard swallow before kissing me.
>>
>>27673462
Literally a cuck.
>>
I can be picky because I've never eaten ass. It's a decision I actively make and I can definitely expect to deserve somebody with the same principles as mine.

You're fucking used goods and will never get what you lost back. Deal with it.
>>
>>27672971
>was khv
You're a normie scum. Leave.
>>
>>27672841
is there sauce on that pic op?
did she eat a guys ass?
>>
>>27672841
I'd totally date a girl who ate another girl's vagina.

As for licking another man's anus, why would a girl do that? She can swallow a harming bacteria from his digestive system from doing this, in fact it can even kill her due to infection! I wouldn't recommend doing this. But as long as she didn't tell me I wouldn't mind. In sum, this sexual willingness of doing sex deprived of hygiene tells me a lot about her knowledge and mental state in general and I myself don't like mentally hollow girls.
>>
>>27673794
>I'd totally date a girl who ate another girl's vagina.
You'd still have a disgusting slut that's not worth an ltr
>>
>implying I'll disclose that information.
If my current relationship ends I'm going to pretend all the weird fetish shit never happened, and so would literally any other girl.
>would r9k date a grill who ate another guy's asshole?
Probably 75% of those who do go on to have gfs will.
>>
>>27673439
>Why would she want to dump me anyway?
Because shed's bored in your marriage?
Because she's found a 'Chad'/or4 a guy who's at least not you?
Because she's a lying manipulative bitch?
Because for no reason at all?
You fucked up when you got married anon. Your marriage gave her too much of a chance and too much legal sway to take your kids and all your shit. Marriage is a flat out terrible deal for men period. It used to be about something, but not it gives men nothing and let's women have an excuse to take what's yours.Not even common law and prenups can save you, and prenups get thrown out a lot. If any man is getting married nowadays, he's a fool who is taking a risk with zero reward
>>
>>27672841
I'll date her as long as she pays for everything and I don't have to touch her.
>>
>>27672841
I'm going to die alone and kill myself. I'd rather be a rotting corpse in the ground than deal with sloven cunts.
>>
>>27672841
No but she has to lick my asshole. I shave so I don't want to hear any complaints.
>>
>>27672841
Luckily, women aren't as judgemental as men. If my gf asked for details of what I did with th girls in my past, she might get hurt.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.