[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did a girl every do anything nice to you? Or something you really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1457817172187.gif (259 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1457817172187.gif
259 KB, 400x370
Did a girl every do anything nice to you? Or something you really liked, but it didn't affect you personally?
>>
>>27672401
Once a girl stroked by penis on the bus.
>>
One day I was sleeping on my desk at uni and a very qt girl bought me some coffee and gave it to me.

But people are nice to me in general, idk why, men and women are often keen to help me or do nice things for me
>>
One time I was very sick and a friend of mine came over with soup.

Because of that incident I started crushing on her, but she ended up being some chad's cumdump. Never trust a woman
>>
numerous times. none of those things are particularly noteworthy though.

seriously if she doesn't let me fuck her then it's all bs anyway.
>>
A big butt latina 'fell' on my crotch as she was getting off the bus got up and smiled at me as she walked away.
>>
I ended up chatting with a girl online 5 years ago. We were on the same WoW guild(private server)and were living close to each other. We only met once on a date of sorts at that time. We wanted to go on another date, but I got sick on that day. So she came over to my place and nursed me for 3 days, not sleeping at all for the first night. I even ended up puking once, but she cleaned everything up and continued nursing me.

That's when I completely fell in love with her.
>>
>>27672421
Maybe because you look autist and they just feel bad for you bro :(
>>
>>27672473
Full story please, are you dating her now?

Organic comment
>>
>>27672529
Yes we are.

We wanted to meet and go to the park to have a small picnic. The night before that I got a high fever and got really sick, so I told her we wont be able to meet. At first she thought I was ditching her, but I told her I was really sick. So the next morning I heard her knocking on my door. When I asked why she's here, she gave this slightly cringe reply that she's my healer in WoW, so she needs to heal me irl aswell.

So she stayed, we watched some movies together, she made me tons of tea, got me some medicine. Made sure I ate fruits and garlic, got lots of fluids. When evening came I became really sick. I ended up puking on the floor and feeling like shit, but she told me to stay in bed, cleaned up the floor, brough me a bucket to have just in case. She also brought a bowl and cleaned my teeth. Then she went out to the store before they closed to get some mineral water because of me puking. I don't really remember when she got back because I was going in and out of being asleep. She was awake the entire night it seems to always make sure I drank tea or mineral water and used a cloth to clean my sweat.

The next morning I felt abit better. We played some games on my laptop, she read me a book. In the evening I got abit cozy next to her and she let me sleep on her lap while she read SCP stories. That night she slept on the coach next to me. The next day I was feeling well enough to take care of myself, so she left in the evening.
>>
File: 1455162960649.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1455162960649.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>"We should hang out again sometime soon." She says she'd love to.
>Think she's lying.
>Don't respond.
>That was nine weeks ago.
>>
>>27672628
>>27672473
This is cute as fuck. Im bitter and happy after reading this.
>>
>>27672628
>this will never happen to me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27672628
> someone somewhere got to experience the thing that you've always dreamed about

Well good for you now stop posting here
>>
>>27673125
This, you don't belong here fuck off
>>
>>27672628
dont ever post here again
>>
>>27672507
Idk but I'm not complaining
>>
>>27672401
>be me
>normie douchebag
>hungover on saturday
>sleeping in
>it's 3pm
>texting her
>mention i'm hungry but too lazy to get out of bed
>she brings me food
> she payed for it too

I dont deserve this
>>
Back when I was a teen,one let me fall asleep in her lap.
>>
>>27672421
Because you are probably attractive. I know they are treated like gods even if they are autistic.
>>
> tfw you will never fall asleep in a girls lap

The nicest thing a girl has done for me is told me the time. And even then she looked disgusted.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.