[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it I still feel completely and utterly alone despite being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tpg_in_a_nutshell.png (139 KB, 2184x1344) Image search: [Google]
tpg_in_a_nutshell.png
139 KB, 2184x1344
Why is it I still feel completely and utterly alone despite being in large groups on Skype?
>>
You're a narcissist and you want to be center of attention at all times
>>
>>27672271
I have extremely low self esteem though
Don't you have to not hate yourself to be a narcissist
>>
>>27672297
Low self esteem and self hatred is just an expression of narcissism. You care about yourself so much to hate yourself, all that woe is me bullshit.
>>
>>27672449
What's up with you and narcissism accusations man

Are you permanently self projecting your own illness, I don't understand
>>
>>27672476
Now you're getting hostilely defensive, you narcissist.
>>
>>27672476
hes right though

>have ppl to talk about
>they dont pay attention to MEEEEEEEEEE
>PLEASE NOTICE MEEEEEEEE
>they dont
>self esteem plummets since all you desire is validation from others to feed your ego

get out
>>
>>27672271
>>27672449
>>27672502
Fuck this guy

Tell me what's on your mind OP
>>
File: 4536575487.jpg (60 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
4536575487.jpg
60 KB, 950x534
>>27672502
Are you sure you have a good grasp on what Narcissism is
>>
Because you haven't made solid emotional connections with an individual that you could call yoru friend or lover.
>>
File: real.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
real.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>27672449
>"Low self esteem and self hatred is just an expression of narcissism."
>Cleary has no idea what narcissism is

Redditor
>>
>>27672256
OP you are not alone, I have known that feeling well.
>>
>>27672256
You need people in your real life, Eliza.

The internet is fake and your brain knows it, even if your mind doesn't yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.