[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it is. This is my last week living in the city. This is my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1923211912.jpg (154 KB, 989x789) Image search: [Google]
1923211912.jpg
154 KB, 989x789
So it is. This is my last week living in the city. This is my last week living in this fucked up society.

On sunday the 10th im getting the "keys" for my land. I bought the land this winter for one specific reason. Im leaving the western society and all the normies.

90 hectares of land in rural mid sweden (from denmark but sweden got very cheap prices). Fucking sweden as a country they are fucked but at least i can live the rest of my days out in the woods.

This summer im gonna be making some posts here on r9k. Goal is to establish a homestead. If other neets are interested they can join (ill probably allow 6 to join) no roasties pls

pic related: wanna build that kind of house
>>
>>27672168
this sounds great OP.
if you are still thinking of having people over in summer id definitely be interested
>>
I'd be up for it, but I'm in the states
>>
Im up for it. I'm UK.
You got skype or anything?
>>
So what's the short-term plan OP? You have the land, but nothing on it? What are you gonna build? Give us some comfy details famalam.
>>
>>27672168
Well, I guess if you are going to do stupid shit you will regret, might as well do it in your 20s.
More time to fix it and convince yourself its funny, rather than pathetic.
>>
>>27672730
Just need to get a setup before i can invite people!
>>27672770
No might setup an email for this
>>27672779
short term:

>build wooden house
>get power from solar/stream
>get some kind of food production going

wooden house is most important.

>You have the land, but nothing on it

Got the land and nothing else. Gonna clear an area and build a house near a river that runs through the land
>>
>>27672820
Pretty sure you need a permit for any permanent structure. Or for cutting down timber.
>>
>>27672843
Ye but not for cutting down timber since the area is already designated as an area where its allowed.

The thing is that 2 years ago there was an old cabin already (now teared down) but the concrete pillars are still here so ill just build on those
>>
>>27672168
OP if you are serious I'd like some proof.

I have a degree in construction project management so I can build buildings decently, I understand the basics and to do it within budget while managing projects.

Downside is I have a small amount of assets to liquidate. Probs at most 50k.

I assume you are not serious but just enacse you are.

Proof you are and tell me how you expect us to stay alive.
>>
File: $_57[1].jpg (116 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
$_57[1].jpg
116 KB, 960x539
>>27672891
This property near the Black Sea was sold for like $5000.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Sea-sunny-property-house-2200-sq-m-land-15-miles-from-Balchik-Bulgaria-/272152030336?hash=item3f5d866c80:g:wVwAAOSwFnFV8Gv4

As long as you dont insist on living in Sweden or USA, you should have no problem going wild.
Thing is, why would you? Life in a small apartment in a city is more convenient.
>>
>>27672891
My proof is legal papers in swedish im not gonna upload that.

stay alive:

Build house
make food
what food i cant make ill buy using interest on a large amount of capital that i own
>>
>>27672168
Go to >>/out/ there's literally a thread about this every week. They'll probably be able to give you some good advice on homesteading and general survival in the outdoors.
>>
>>27673269
thanks might make one on out aswell
>>
Congrats on the move, meng.

I'm in the USA do I can't stop by for a quick hello. But I'm glad you made it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.