[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: swede.jpg (1 MB, 1539x1080) Image search: [Google]
swede.jpg
1 MB, 1539x1080
Hi, I'll try keep this as short as possible. I've not been pursuing women for a few years now, as I have had to set my priorities and focus my attention on them. However, that has changed.

Today I went to a job interview, there were hundreds of others there in the waiting room. I sat across from a young women and we were chatting for about an hour while we were waiting. It was fun, flowing and a little flirtatious. She had given me many compliments on my appearance, in general it went how I'd ideally see chatting up a lady.

My problem is that, I cannot confidently say I know how to take this further If I wanted to let's say, start dating? she had given me her number details after she had left. I would like to see her again, how would I initiate this? I was thinking of some small talk about the interviews, then inviting her to get a coffee (Or do weed, as we she mentioned it). How soon is too soon? how late is too late? I'd like to give this a go as she seemed very nice, and easy to talk to. There was a spark.

Sorry for another girl advice thread, but I have lost my touch

>Inb4 NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pic unrelated, all I have on here
>>
This is not the best place to ask this question but i'll help you.

Sounds like she's really into you if she gave you her number. Message her on Thursday to meet you Friday.
Go to a quiet bar together and don't talk about work related stuff. Ask her about her interests and music she likes etc. Ask her what place she would like to visit etc and start a conversation from there.
You already have her just be chill.

When you say goodbye to her kiss her on the cheek and let her know that you enjoyed the evening.

Good luck anon :)
>>
>>27671863
not op but how the fuck do you just kiss somebody on the cheek?

everybody says that shit like its so easy

THERE IS SO MUCH DISTANCE BETWEEN MY CHEEK AND HERS
>>
>>27671863
Yo nigga you should become a dating expert.
Anyways I didnt expect to meet anyone sane around. It feels good to be wrong ^_^
>>
>>27671863
Ah thank you anon, very great advice which I honestly did not expect here. I'll take her elsewhere than a bar, she isn't of the legal age to drink.

>>27671883
When with a women in this situation you have to be touchy as possible, without overdoing it. If you do this right, you and her will be comfortable with leaning in for a kiss, easier said than done. My normie friends told me this, and showed me. I've never done it before, i'm fucking hand holdless.
>>
>>27671883
After you give her the goodbye hug
>>27671891
Yeah i don't fit on r9k i'm only here to steal your memes
>>
Text her after two days. One day is two desperate, three risks her forgetting about you. Have a few back-and-forths then ask her out for coffee at some point. If she seems like a serious stoner you could probably jump right into that, but it seems a bit riskier. Coffee is a classic casual first date and you can segue from that to other things.
>>
>>27671909
can you give me a breakdown on like the basics of touching

when should I do it
what touches should i do

i assume i dont just jump into kissing
>>
OP here, in terms of travel. I don't drive so i'll either have to take the bus or walk, depending on where we are gonna go. Is this a real problem?
>>
File: 1445946130570.jpg (610 KB, 1280x1064) Image search: [Google]
1445946130570.jpg
610 KB, 1280x1064
>>27671811
women want free safe pleasures and no bad consequences, danger, risk

women know that men will always provide for them

women always think that they deserve better than what they have

if you want to live to please the few girls who notice you, then you must be able to become the promise of giving a good with the least displeasure (present of future) associated to it.

it means that you either are
-handsome (great promise to be a king for the fucking) and make them wet and dream
-rich, so that you can provide leisure outside of bed
-if not rich nor handsome, try lifting, like all the homos here advice, or play the guitar

also, you will fail and never ever be something else than a commodity. But you seem to be fine with this, given your OP and your love of being a beta.
>>
>>27671924
>can you give me a breakdown on like the basics of touching
before kissing, place your thumb in the palm of her hand
-if she redraw her hand, she is not ready to be kissed (less fucked)
-if she does not draw, then kiss her
do not hesitate to push back, that is to say to delay the kiss: you try to kiss her then stop, then do kiss for real. It builds tension. also, if you fail to touch and if she recoils, she wants others providers.

also, girls are full of herpes.
>>
>>27671924
Do whatever feels right and appropriate to you. If you're afraid of kissing her don't do it.
Just touch her when you feel like touching her.
>>27671928
No problem.
>>
>>27671924
Try youtube/google that one i'm also at a loss for this, though i'd assume a playful spank on the ass is kind of okay in the right atmosphere

>>27671933
I walked right up to here and talked like a natural chad, only because I thought she was staff at where i'm applying, and once the ball was moving, it kept moving. I'm only about average in the looks department on a good day. If I can't have it i'll drop it, no point in wasting my time and ending up heartbroken as she fucks Tyrone.

>>27671957
>>27671971
Thanks robos

Wish me luck. will invite her tomorrow!
>>
>>27671933
Until you meet an alter
Trauma produces a personality split
Splits, or alters, are like pure spirits. They inhabit the body alright, but they are one identity, knowing what they need. See, people are complex patchworks of many beings. My ego, my body, my feelings, my mind, my soul, my memories, my inner child, all those beings are vying for expression and competing with each other. In women, that complexity makes them animals, wombs searching for satisfaction, to the disregard of other beings.
But an alter is pure spirit, pure unique identity, pure flame. It knows what it needs. It doesnt delude itself nor you, if you chance upon a quality alter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.