[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most damaging thing someone has ever said to you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: not today.jpg (69 KB, 447x453) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
69 KB, 447x453
What is the most damaging thing someone has ever said to you, and that you still shudder to remember to this day?
>>
"Can you hand me the salt?"
>>
>>27671727
"This is why you're going to die alone and alcoholic"

Said by my crush 3 years ago, in my senior year of high school.
>>
>>27671792
It's probably true though.
>>
Came out to my dad as gay, a couple days later he asked me why i couldn't have been emo or goth instead.....
This was years ago and he's since apologised.
>>
>>27671813
Things you know are true hurt you the most
>>
>>27671813

Obviously, that's why it was so damaging.
>>
File: image.png (168 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 748x756
>>27671815
Your dad is a badass
>>
>"I caught him jacking off to the calendar in my brother's room"

PURE

DEVASTATION

blox
>>
'I never liked you.'
'I hope you die.'

The latter was said by my mother. Still suffering.
>>
>>27671727
Uhh... okay well this one happened when I was younger so it's more damaging to someone younger especially since the person was serious as hell. Saying that he raped me because I was a demon (or possessed by a demon) who seduced him into doing it.
>>
>>27672171
It makes me so angry that I want to stab him but I just hear him blaming me again and saying see I knew it was a demon. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27671868
Why don't you stop being a burden to her?
>>
>>27671727
"You're a chad"
>>
>>27671727
"you have no friends"
stop calling me out.
>>
File: frog blood.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
frog blood.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
like five fucking years ago someone said on here "I bet you are so physically weak you have to put all your weight into opening the refrigerator door" and he was right and I think about it every time I struggle to open my fridge

>tfw you get btfo so hard on an anime image board you remember it for half a decade
>>
"Well I'm having to sit in front this miserable guy so it's no fun for me either"

>at restaurant for friends birthday
>week beforehand struggling with crippling depression
>couldn't get out of bed hardly ate or drunk anything
>spent almost everyday crying
>finally forced myself to get my shit together
>get out of bed, psyched myself up and reassured myself in my head that I will have a good time
>me and flatmate arrive and realise there's a few people we don't know, but that's OK
>do my best to force myself to talk to people and just be generally happy
>it's an up hill struggle and all I wanted to do is to go home
>some girl named Ria, a stacey wannabe was a little late so had to sit opposite me
>birthday girl said she didn't like the long table as she couldn't speak to everyone, she's actually a nice person
>Ria said the quote above
>felt my eyes swelling up and had to go to the restroom for a bit

It hurt because I tried so hard that day. I didn't think it was that obvious. I didn't think my depression would ever be who I am. I thought I'd get over it. I guess to me that sentence just realises my fear.
>>
My dad would beat me and say stuff like "if you fight back you go to hell" prolly why I'm on antidepressants now and I'm also agnostic
>>
'It will get better'. This didn't make me feel bad, but it has damaged me more than anything else.
>>
>>27671815
>most damaging thing someone said to you
Why u so weak?
>>
>You're worthless son, just like me

Thanks, dad.
>>
>"What is wrong with you"
Foloowed by
>"Why cant you act like yourself anon"

I dont even care who loves me anymore, my hate for myself is so big that i only think of how im not worth anything in this world
>>
>At local gas station
>Make small talk with the 8.5/10 behind the counter
>She gives me her number after awhile
>I buy a chocolate bar
>"Enjoy your chocolate bar Anon"
>"You too"

I never called that number
>>
>>27672488
>You'll find someone

No, no I won't. I know you don't believe that either so why say it? Love is a privilege.
>>
>>27672427

>implying depression is real

Get a grip, faggot.
>>
File: 1455285684896.jpg (3 KB, 86x125) Image search: [Google]
1455285684896.jpg
3 KB, 86x125
>'You talk too much'

This was said to be by my friend in an Xbox Live party chat some years ago. I immediately stopped talking as much on Xbox and at school as to not appear annoying. I really think that is one of the major things that triggered what is now full blown social anxiety and crippling self loathing. I still like that guy though, I've lost touch with him but I think we're on good terms. He was just a bit of hot head who would flip out at his friends for small reasons.

>'You look like Eggman'

Said by multiple different people on Omegle

If I think of more I'll post em
>>
>>27671727
> you're trying too hard
because i have to you faggot, not my fault im not an effortless success story.. for fuck sake
>>
File: fineedge.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fineedge.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>27672697
I can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid
>>
>>27671792
nice, the exact same thing happened to me. although it was a bit longer ago than that
>>
File: 1453994091765.jpg (15 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453994091765.jpg
15 KB, 360x270
>>27672819
I can relate to the "you talk too much" thing, only almost everybody told me that, and that I was annoying, not just one person.

I've found that not talking upsets people as well, and I can't find a middle ground.
>>
>>27671727
"He's not going to make it"
>>
"This is why nobody likes you."
Came from a teacher I respected. He later won a teacher of the year award.
>>
>>27672594
Is this me?

Original nigger
>>
my dad was a criminal who I never knew because he got killed

he was in my dream last night
>"wake up" in my bed, but I know immediately that something is horribly wrong about my house
>walk downstairs and my dad is cooking in the kitchen, nobody else is around
>ask him where we are
>he says we're in Hell and that's where everyone in our family goes
>>
>"Whatever, you don't have any friends anyway."

Said by my best friend's buddy that I didn't know. My "best friend" didn't defend me at all and actually jumped in and started ridiculing me with him. Then later tried to act like nothing happened.

Made me realize that my whole life I've never really fit in even with the groups of "friends" I had. One-on-one would be fine but as soon as we were in a group I got pushed out and basically just tagged along hovering on the outside and got made fun of when they thought it'd be funny.

It's been about 4 years since I became a shutin. I have 0 social connections and don't miss it at all.
>>
>>27673249
Wow you must be a really shitty person, anon
>>
>Why do you laugh weird?
I always do a little snort/sniff thing when I laugh at something that's less than the funniest thing ever. It really hit me hard and I remember that whenever I do it
>>
>>27672171
>>27672205

Hey my friend, they say that on purpose to fuck with you so they get away with it. See how you do not even want to stab him? This an old method, you have to get back at him.
>>
>have two friends
>one from highschool
>we never had a healthy relationship but I didn't have any other friends and at this point I've known him longer than anyone else and usually he's nice to me
>meet other friend
>other friend met me at McDonald's because we both go there every morning before work, he's very old
>love oldman best friend like family
>dad was never present but he is
>he tells me stories from all over time
>I feel like I'm important to him
>I've never been thst before
>two days ago he accidentally tells me he has bone cancer
>find out he's had it awhile
>find out he's going to be gone any day now
>devastated
>I am more devastated than I've been before in my life
>tell high school friend in a facebook im
>he sees it but ignores it
>message him again seven hiurs later
>he says "dude I'm doing homework"
>feel worse than I did before
>can't talk to my oldman about it
>drink self to sleep
>try to reach out again yesterday
>"You know how often you have problems? All the time. I never have problems. Why the fuck am I supposed to listen to you bitch when I never need to?"
>I'm scared
>"Honestly, I don't give a shit. I wish I had never taken you back as a friend to begin with."
>he logs off
>never felt this bad before in my life

Soon, I will be completely alone in the world.
I think I'll kill myself after my oldman goes.
>>
>>27673729
wow what a prick

Also this story was difficult to follow, I spent most of it thinking oldman was your dad
>>
>>27673763
Sorry
I'm still drunk from last night desu
It's been a bad week
>>
>>27673584
Yep, the feels are real. This happened to me as well in highschool. One day I decided: fuck it, I'm never going to have 'friends' again. It's been 9 years of 0 social connection since (age 15 to 24).
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.