[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a girl you know approaches asks you out for pizza. you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: frog in islam.png (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
frog in islam.png
62 KB, 400x400
a girl you know approaches asks you out for pizza.

you're not quite sure if it's a date or not but its going alright, you're having a pleasant enough conversation and she doesn't seem disgusted by you.

then the receipt comes and she says

>"hey anon, i don't have any money with me"

what do you do?
>>
>me neither, let's dash
>>
Is that all she says?

I would say "that sucks" in a funny kind of way to where she doesn't know if I'll be willing to actually pay for her. That should prompt her to beg for it. Then you can say "well what do I get in return?" This will probably turn into some cutesy banter, and you'll probably end up paying for the both of you still. Regardless, I definitely wouldn't immediately offer to pay like some faggot. The days of throwing your coat down for some bitch to cross a puddle are long gone.
>>
>It's not a problem at all, Cute Girl. Just excuse me for a minute, I have to go to the restroom really quick.
>slowly get up from my seat and make my way across the pizza joint
>walk right out the door without looking back and don't answer her desperate calls
>>
>>27671758
But in reality you'd offer to pay before she's even finished her sentence
>>
That's too bad.

But hey, at least you'll get some job experience washing plates.
>>
>>27671803
Not everyone is a thirsty beta like you.

Even if it weren't a date, a friend being indebted to me 10 bucks isn't the end of the world; I just wouldn't pay for any of their shit until they paid me back.
>>
This has never ever happened with a female friend yet, but I have several guy friends that are filthy moochers.

I usually just pay because pizza is cheap and any possible conflict isn't worth like 9 bucks. But I never put myself in a position where I might have to cover their broke asses ever again.

If they ask to hang out in a 1 on 1 situation I decline or make up an excuse.
>>
>>27671832

Holy shit someone sane in an r9k thread
>>
pay and then don't go anywhere with her after that

i don't mind buying for friends every once in a while, but don't initiate the idea
>>
>>27671832
Wow way to spin that one around on me

You're overcompensating being alpha which makes it obvious that in reality you'd just be a little bitch and bend over
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.