[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mission to Mars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
In a ground breaking decision the US government and NASA decide to go back to the old ways of exploration and colonization : Quantity over quality. Anyone who wants to go on a mission to Mars can go but your safety is less than assured, the living conditions on mars are pretty rough and we learn stuff through trial and errors. The new Terrian-Martian society can't afford parasites so anyone who is NEETing around will be thrown out (= put to death). Life isn't easy, the average life expectancy is short, you will never see earth again, you will never see the end of the terraformation of Mars and don't expect to get laid there or become a space Chad, women have no interest in going on such a seemingly suicidal mission.

So tell me /r9k/, would you go? Why?

I would go. I'm young, fit, not too dumb, my life is boring, I like adventure and never had success with women.

Pic related. When you arrive on Mars it looks like the leftmost Mars and even if you die of old age Mars won't quite look like the second Mars from the left.
>>
>>27671711
I'd go
>suicidal
>/fit/
>escape this gay earth
>always wanted to explore space
That's enough for me to be happy, l always wanted to explore space even if l'm going to die, to suffocate, to die after weeks of pain, it doesn't matter, what matters is that l did what l want to do. And going to space is what l want to do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNssEVlB6M

You might like this OP.
>>
>>27671739
>>escape this gay earth
With the very low amount of women there you may end up trapped on a literally very gay Mars kek. Women won't come until life on Mars becomes more confortable but you won't live long enough to see it.
>>
>>27671711
>Women have no interesting in going
Lel. I'm good here then.

Once all the space-cowboys go to Mars there'll be disproportionate amounts of women here, and a boom of industry to take care of everything involved in the Mars settlements on Earth.
>>
File: g32tHDp.png (91 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
g32tHDp.png
91 KB, 900x597
Earth is Boring, see you later Space Cowboy
>>
>>27671799
Gay earth was metaphoric, l meant to say that l hate this planet, l do not care about materialistic women for l am attracted to nothing but 2D and tulpas my good man
>>
File: mobile-9340-1428346020-16.jpg (12 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
mobile-9340-1428346020-16.jpg
12 KB, 500x358
>>27671799
>>27671816
Implying, all of you
>>
>>27671816
This implies that millions and millions are leaving. I'd assume that most of the people living would be suicidal robots and convicts trying to escape their life long prison sentence.
Think of the military, few people want to do this dangerous job eventhough the life of an operator is mostly made of waiting, I'd assume fewer people would want to leave to Mars for such a suicidal and selfless mission
>>
File: 08.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
>>27671711
>women have no interest in going on such a seemingly suicidal mission.

https://community.mars-one.com/last_activity/ALL/18/82/ALL/ALL/5/3
https://youtu.be/8bKZg3wGELA

notice all the qt3.14 girls who might go to mars
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (6 KB, 196x223) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
6 KB, 196x223
>>27671711
They should just colonize mars by sending over autistic people and women, but not telling the women that all the men are autistic.
>>
>>27671943

Russia in space.
>>
>>27671918
There's a difference between signing up for something that will never happen and actually going there. As soon as you'd tell them that we can't afford gender segregated bathrooms and dormitory they'd drop any ambition to go there
>>
>>27671896
>stfu you weak monkey, weak monkey you are.
>>
File: photo_30914.jpg (41 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
photo_30914.jpg
41 KB, 638x960
>>27671983
>something that will never happen
Did you even watch the video? Or read the website?
These people already know it's going to be ridiculously difficult
Also Lockheed Martin is still working on the craft with full funding

>tfw no russian spacefu to make mars babies with
http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/W5tohxNW-rzXxQW07
>>
>>27672054
forgot her profile
https://community.mars-one.com/profile/7a7ebf3c-802e-4bbc-8492-27eddb51aae7
>>
File: MTMzNTgzOTYwMjA5OTQ0NTQ2.jpg (12 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
MTMzNTgzOTYwMjA5OTQ0NTQ2.jpg
12 KB, 480x270
>>27671799
Are you saying that the old explorers were gays ?
>>
File: 1457896727779.jpg (90 KB, 941x850) Image search: [Google]
1457896727779.jpg
90 KB, 941x850
I`d go,just so I can get into the ruling class on the colony and come up with an ideology that once spread will make the Martians hate the Earthnoids and want to kill them.We`ll develop Mobile Suits out of the work machinery we have then we`ll wage war on Earth,using our experience at living in harsh conditions and space to rape the normies still left on Earth.SIEG ZEON!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.