[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will falim gum move the maxilla up and fowards? It's basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 355x355
Will falim gum move the maxilla up and fowards?

It's basically mastic gum, meaning it's hard to chew and imitates our caveman predecessor's diet
>>
Sounds like compete bullshit to me.
>>
>>27671638
I definetely helps.
>>
>>27671674
who are you to say it's bullshit? you're a fucking uneducated nobody, i mean let's be real here.
>>27671940
what are your experiences with it
>>
>>27671638
It will fix your jawline if you're under 24
>>
>>27671965
ok i'm 18 so that's good news, my jawline isn't actually that bad i only need like a cm or so of counter-clockwise rotation and i'll be sweet
>>
>>27671638
I'm also interested. How do these gums taste? How long does it take until I start to see jawline gains?
>>
>>27672012
according to Mike Mew, it takes like a few years of dedication to see noticeable changes in adults. So like 2-5 years
>>
>>27671963
I'm someone who did a little research, that's who. There are literally zero studies confirming the efficacy of this gum. Pretty sure you wasted your money.
>>
>>27672059
>i skim read some biased sources based on incomplete information therefore i'm educated on the matter

There are zero studies showing it's 'ineffeciency' to, i bet you haven't even bothered to look up any of Dr Mike Mew's stuff. He's a world renowned cranio-maxillo facial surgeon and orthotropist with over 20 years of experience.
>>
>>27672103
I cannot find Mew anywhere outside of Orthotropics. Nor can I find any anything anywhere about Orthotropics that isn't Mew's website, Sluthate, bodybuilding forums or Stormfront. That should raise some red flags.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x388
>>27671638
Yes, goyim. This gum will do everything we say it will. Why would we lie to you?

t. Morton Hebrewberg
>>
>>27672103
>There are zero studies showing it's 'ineffeciency' to

Are you trolling nigger?
>>
>>27672220
>>27672251
that's because he's a revolutionary Dr, everything has to start somewhere. You're just jelly of my maxilla gains
>>
>>27672246
it's turkish gum you fucking idiot, it's not mainstream shit you'll find in most western countries
>>
>>27672302
Nigger, you "start" with a peer-reviewed study in a respected medical journal. What Mew is doing could very well be (and by the sounds of it, likely is) complete bullshit. You shouldn't just take a "revolutionary doctor" at his word. Do some research next time you want to buy a "revolutionary new product." It never hurts to be skeptical.
>>
>>27672388
ok link me to one of these "peer reviewed" studies you've been reading
>>
I'm surprised to see a mention of falim on here.

It's good stuff, and chewing it feels better than chewing other shit.

5/5 tastes fampai
>>
File: 1456108542213.png (537 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1456108542213.png
537 KB, 600x900
>>27671638
>He wants to change his set in stone, genetically inferior, bone structure
>>
>>27672590
>he's spouting buzzwords
>>
>>27672590

Your bone structure is not set until some time late in puberty. Presumably this gum would actually be effective for tweens but will most likely be (successfully) marketed toward 20-30yo betas who can't spring for roids and jaw surgery.
>>
>>27671638

This is an obvious scam. OP clearly deserves to be scammed though
>>
>>27672672
I'm 23 and I can move my lower jaw a bit, I've almost changed it from a shitty no chin overbite into a mild underbite
>>
Jesus christ how many people keep falling for this meme? I really don't feel like typing another essay about why this shit isn't as simple as the witch doctor Mew makes it out to be but then again all you people have to lose is a couple $$$ on gum.
>>
File: 1447362918710-0.png (100 KB, 814x682) Image search: [Google]
1447362918710-0.png
100 KB, 814x682
Chewing falim for a few months now. No noticeable effects to bone structure. It has widened the jaw and temple-temple span by enlarging those muscles giving a more chimpmunk like appearance. I like the taste of it though so 6/10.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.