[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
attention whoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 29
File: BizswwfIcAAi5Dg.jpg (61 KB, 599x909) Image search: [Google]
BizswwfIcAAi5Dg.jpg
61 KB, 599x909
Women of /r9k/, in all seriousness explain why you became an "attention whore". what happened in your life?
Be truthful, you are anonymous

two rules:

greentext only
men of /r9k/ shut up, don't judge
>>
bumping for intrest
(even misspellt it's still not original)
>>
>>27671382
It started in middle school.
Guys would leave nice comments on my myspace pictures and men would send naughty messages to my inbox. It validated my existence, it made me feel good and popular when boys would comment on my images and put me on their top friends, the more people who had me on their top friends the more friends i would make and the better i felt for having so many people as my friends on facebook. It became a different ball game with the rise of facebook but i was still dominating the same happened when tumblr became popular when instagram, twitter, snapchat and kik became a thing i was all in, It's all i know to do, to get attention from random men on the internet, i'm good at it so why not.
>>
>>27671647

i hope you are not a man pretending to be a woman

thanks for your input
next time follow the greentext only rule tho
>>
bump for moar

come on ladies
>>
>got boobs
>no friends
>used sex to make people like me
>didn't work
>>
dude, this is not that difficult to understand - paying attention to someone is an aspect of loving them

most of the silly girls who post their boobies are absolutely starved of love IRL, and having no sense of worth or value, feel that their sexuality is the only thing they can offer - so they sell their sex for the adulation of horny fellas, believing that's the best they can get in this life

of course the act of prostituting oneself further demeans that self-image and makes them feel even more worthless, feeding a vicious cycle of self-hatred for which the only cure is to be loved, which they again seek to garner from prostituting themselves

oh and there's also the perceived benefit of feeling powerful over hateful men who only want them for their bodies - it's the most disempowered people who crave power the most - but that's usually a short-lived high, since the fellas they seek to enthrall soon grow tired of their poop and move on to the next vulnerable idiot

tl;dr daddy issues
>>
>>27673071
>most of the silly girls who post their boobies are absolutely starved of love IRL

No, they're not.

You're such a fucking queer.
>>
>>27673066
Manboobs just dont cut it.
>>
>Had a 3 year ldr with this guy
>We invested so much to each other
>skype everyday and every night
>vibering each other whenever we're out
>sending dank memes to each other
>we used to see each other 2-3 times a year
>it's all going gr8 until he cheated on me while visiting me in my country
>he wasn't even a chad but i couldn't break up with him bec i was madly in love
>so he's the one who broke up with me
>got me really depressed and shit
>wasn't able to talk to anyone about it until he left
>i miss him everyday but i already ended every connection we have
>i also miss the attention I used to get from him everyday

so yeah thx for reading my blog
>>
>>27671382
Uh I was molested from age 8 to 11 and this made me super horny at about 11 to 17 even though I didn't fuck anyone just came about 5 times a day at the lowest. When I finally made it past about 21 I realized from camwhoring for fun and free that guys would pay. So other than being a camwhore I was NEET for many years and now I'm complete NEET not even a camwhore just play video games all day and my bf supports my life completely.

If I want at least born with a woman's body I'd be the biggest loser on this board.
>>
>>27673071

are you a man?

i had two rules. read them.
that's why there are rules. to avoid wankers
>>
>>27673084
> You're such a fucking queer.
> such a fucking queer.
> a fucking queer.
> fucking queer.
> queer.

fag

fxd

learn the difference - it could save your life

also; all that aggression makes me think you really needs a hug

*hugs*
>>
>be a fat ugly fuck
>with a mean big brother
>had to get attention by being "funny" from middle school on
>methods for this were very autistic
>only work here now
>scared of embarrassing myself in front of college normies.
>was basically tricked into going to a school for the retarded
>tfw livng in world that isn't 75% spergs
>having a real bad fucking time.
>>
>>27673219
> are you a man?

do you think a man could be so sensitive to the needs of womyn or have such a comprehensive understanding of what it feels like for a girl?

also; greentext a poop
>>
I'm a well known current attention whore on here

>bullied at school
>no bf
>unconventionally attractive
>Normies shun me
>no friends
>just having a cute face gets me attention on /r9k/
>got gifts
>became hated irl and online
>ruined my life
>tried to leave for good

there's hate posts about me everyday
Don't do it girls.
>>
>fat as a kid
>no friends
>acne during puberty
>go on 4chan at ~12 because no friends
>lost weight
>acne went away
>suddenly everyone loses their shit when I get on cam
>feel good because not used to any attention from guys
I don't post pics because I'm paranoid but I love chatting with someone for a few weeks and they think I'm either a guy trolling or some ugly girl and then I get on cam for the first time and see their reaction. Biggest ego boost in the world.
>>
>>27673349
you're a fucking moron why dont you leave you're so boring
>>
>>27673349
Mystery? Just guessing and dreaming.
>>
>>27671382
>attention
>that's why
>I'm 19 now
>a little chubby, 4/10 on good day
>if I was the only single woman in a world of a million single guys, I'd still be the only single woman
>one day hanging with friends
>start making sexual jokes
>suddenly... attention
>see talk about camming
>try it out
>chatting with guys. they log on, see me, they're out of there in seconds
>try again
>this time lots of cleavage
>suddenly I'm getting attention
>some nights cam for 5-6 hours into middle of the night
>licking my nipples, showing vag, insertions
>guys pay attention to me
>when not on cam, on bus going to work, I realize that guys are only interested if I'm sexually degrading myself for their pleasure
>vow to stop
>few nights later feel a need for cam fix
>spend hours shoving a hair brush into my vag while guys tell me how hot I am

I know I should see a therapist. Maybe I will.
>>
>be fembot
>never actually loved any of my partners
>start to job on blowjobs and give mediocre sex at month 6
>start to bitch at him because my friends asked "how much does he make" and "what car he has" and that triggered me
>Wonder why men left me later
>Start going into groups of women and tell to them "next time i will get one with a car", we all laughed haha
>get some casual sex and two or three relationships
>next thing i know i'm 30 years old with 4 cats.
>>
>>27673417
She has a bf, and never received gifts from /r9k/ users.
>>
>>27673417
>>27673349
Yeah that's definitely Erica how did you think otherwise?
>>
I'm probably just going to delete this. Don't make a big fuss out of it. I'm just emotional and need to get my feelings out. Sorry. It's gonna sound like I'm mad but I'm really just sad.

No one truly cares about me. People can say they do all they want. But they don't.
It's all about my body. What I can do for someone sexually.
I've tried to become well known through social media before and it's never worked. But AS SOON as I go out and try to do it in a sexual way, BOOM! Thousands of people who want me and will do anything to get me.

And then those people, when I talk to them, are so happy and feel special and surprised I am talking to them. I grow fond of them and it's like a teeter-totter. They put me on a shelf and then I put them on a shelf and they could give a rats ass about me.
They love me and love my body and pictures but the MINUTE I open my mouth. The MINUTE I try to tell them about myself and learn about them, I'm garbage to them.

They never message me first anymore.
They ignore me.
They NEVER want to talk.
They make excuses.
>>
>>27673577
Kill yourself

but post it on bookface first

easy attention, but remember to actually kill yourself later ok??
>>
>>27673577
But the MINUTE I send a nude or say something sexual, they suddenly have all the time in the world! They are willing to pull over in the middle of driving. They will skip a meeting, they will do ANYTHING all of a sudden.

Ex-boyfriends say they miss me but for some reason we only actually converse when there is Skype and nudity involved...

Am I just annoying? Stupid? Because I genuinely wanted to get to know you?? Because I really like you? Because I see more than your dick?

Or am I good for nothing but my body. My innocent eyes. My big boobs.

But that horrible mouth of mine. That horrible brain.

And guys can say they're different but what happens when we meet? Because every single guy I have been with has done this to me.
>>
>>27673577
I'm >>27673476. Yeah, as long as you are showing feet and/or ass, they love you, right?
>>
>>27673626
EVERY
SINGLE
GUY

Any age.

It happened to me THREE times TODAY.

One where a guy suddenly had to go while we were on skype when I started talking about other things than our previous conversation of sex.
One where a guy kept interrupting my nonsexual questions about him by telling me to show my boobs.
And one where a guy gave a million reasons why he didn't want to talk but could only make time for jacking off to my tits and open, non speaking mouth.

Am I really that useless? Don't comment and say Im not. Because you haven't heard my oh so horrible mouth open up yet.

Am I going to keep trying to take advantage of the fact people find me appealing? Yes. And I will keep putting myself out there. But it would be nice to be able to talk to someone I really like and have them truly want to talk to me too.

Am I only going to get somewhere in life by being sexual?
>>
>>27673577
in all seriosness, thanks for sharing this - even though this isn't the healthiest place to be open and real, it could be good for someone else to know they're not alone

totally understand if you delete it though - you don't need the hassle
>>
File: tL0kWIe - Imgur_20160403_125811.jpg (795 KB, 1492x2048) Image search: [Google]
tL0kWIe - Imgur_20160403_125811.jpg
795 KB, 1492x2048
Eliza or Erica. Though I'm certain Eliza is actually dead at this point. Her friend on omegle cried to be about it. She had problems IRL.
>>
I've only ever attention whored to get positive attention from guys. But 99% of the time I am not attention whoring.
>>
>>27673654
Where did you get this? I mean why would either of those girls kill themselves?
>>
>>27673636
For me it's usually tits but yes.
>>
>>27673577
>I've tried to become well known through social media before and it's never worked. But AS SOON as I go out and try to do it in a sexual way, BOOM! Thousands of people who want me and will do anything to get me.
Yeah, because you're such a special snow-flake that you deserve to be "famous on social media" for just existing. How about getting a job? Volunteering for a charity? Find a hobby (and not try desperately to be "the chick everyone crowds around?" Most guys on here are by orders of magnitude less noticed and cared about than you and they can't fix that even for a moment by being a whore. Go be a semi-professional prostitute already. The infant that will one day suckle the tits countless men have cummed on will probably be a good emotional punching bag so there's that to look forward to.
>>
Sorry not really going to green text because I don't know how?

A big reason why I found myself enjoying being sexual online is because it brings me praise that I don't get in my life.

The last time I remember my mom telling me she loves me is when she picked me and my sister up from school in 3rd grade. She said "How was your day?" and "I love you" and me and my sister were creeped out. Apparently my mom's friends thought my mom was very "hard" and so my mom thought it would be funny to pretend to be...motherly.

My mom never went to any of my basketball games or tennis matches. I had to miss every school performance or concert I was in because she didn't want to take me. Her excuse was that she had a baby (my brother) but even when he was older and she didn't even have a job, she never went.

Cont....
>>
>>27673651
listen to this faggot
unbelievable levels of homosexuality coming off this post

>>27673577
Reality Check: That's how life is for EVERYONE

as a male people are only interested in what I can do for them, I can't even go online and offer my body in exchange for adulation, I have to ACTUALLY WORK. Why should your life be so special?
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1456000416134.png (376 KB, 514x506) Image search: [Google]
1456000416134.png
376 KB, 514x506
>>27673084
>No they're not.
i can always tell when anon is female. its like a child arguing
>>
>>27673720
An anon with access to these files got it. Eliza (Ciara) was depressed, bullied, and then harassed and had her nudes posted daily on here. the police are investigating /r9k/ for this, people have gotten phone calls from the fbi about her nudes
>>
>>27673769
My teammates parents would tell me I did great or "nice shot" or "amazing serve" but it meant nothing to me. Because I knew they were only saying it because I was the only one walking off the court alone.

My friends parents would say I look pretty in my homecoming dress but it meant nothing to me because I knew they only said it because they were the one having to take the photo because my mom wanted nothing to do with it.

I can't accept a compliment. At least I don't believe them. I want them to make me feel something but they don't.

My mom would post all over Facebook about how amazing and proud she was of my sister. My sister failed everything in school. She dropped out of high school. Stole my mom's car. Did drugs, smoked and drank. Has been arrested. Totaled my grandma's car after stealing it. Stole hundreds of my money and stole from our step-dad's business.

I was an amazing student. My teachers loved me. I was in extra curricular activities. My mom didn't even know I was in SADD (Students against destructive decisions) or in debate or in theatre club or that I spoke Spanish. After taking it for 5 years, I was singing a Spanish song and she said "You speak Spanish?" and I looked at her shocked. She never went to conferences for me or anything. I never partied, smoked, drank, did drugs, lied, stole. I was responsible. I worked 2 jobs in high school. I was in AP classes. I learned sign language. I volunteered. I got into colleges and go to college.
>>
>>27673784
Was she underaged?

>>27673787
And I asked my mom why she never posted anything about me. Why she never went to conferences. Why any of it. And she said "Because it's easy for you"

She never said I was pretty or looked nice today or anything. But she did make sure to tell me I was fat at least once a week and lecture me about it.

When I was 10, I asked my mom if she thought I was pretty. She said, "If you were thinner"

So when I get compliments... I don't believe them. I want to. I REALLY want to. And I love hearing them. But they make me feel empty inside.

The only person who ever made me feel proud or whoever made me feel appreciated was my Grandpa. But he passed away before my senior year of high school from cancer.

And so I look to the internet for praise. I look for someone, anyone to tell me I'm good enough.
To tell me I'm pretty.
To tell me I'm smart.
To tell me I'm enough.

But I'm not going to get it by being myself.

I get it by exploiting myself.
By humiliating myself.
By sexualizing myself.
By becoming your prop.
By removing all the things that make me, me.

And so it doesn't feel real. Or deserved. It feels...empty...

Because when you say you love me, or would kill to be with me....
It's based on emptiness.

And then I meet people or talk to people.
And I open myself up.

I share my personality with the ones I find a connection with.
The ones I want to do than sex.

And when I don't feel the obsession anymore.
When I don't feel the love anymore.
The admiration, the immense compliments.

When I don't feel it anymore... after opening myself up..
I feel that the only good thing about me is when I'm in the form of a picture.

And I like BDSM because it makes me ASK to NOT be praised. It makes me WANT to be viewed as an object. It puts me in control by being forced to be your prop. Your inanimate object. So that way, when I get hurt... It doesn't hurt..
>>
>>27673577
>>27673626
>>27673638
Well can I be your friend?

ONLY friend. I'm not interested in relationships or sex, haven't been for 2 years now. I'm just a really bored guy that doesn't talk to people often and you sound interesting

It's okay if you don't want to be friends though, just thought it'd be nice to talk to someone without the need to worry about being perceived as sexual
>>
No one loves me and when I hit puberty I realized I didn't like myself either.
I am alone and I am going to die alone.
I hate being alone and I constantly have this horrible feeling that something horrible is about to happen.
If for a few minutes I can be praised and feel like I'm worth something, even just superficial, I can feel okay for those minutes.
I'm emotionally bankrupt and am impossible to hold a conversation with, so I can't make friends.
I will always be alone.
>>
File: download_20160325_144638.jpg (147 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
download_20160325_144638.jpg
147 KB, 577x1024
>>27673802
Ciara was 15.

I feel bad for her bf
>>
>>27671647
which part of "greentext only" you dont understand slut?
>>
>>27673811
>I hate being alone and I constantly have this horrible feeling that something horrible is about to happen.

This a million times on a million planets this...

>If for a few minutes I can be praised and feel like I'm worth something, even just superficial, I can feel okay for those minutes.

AND this.
>>
>>27673638
Fuck, just listen to you

You're awful

I'd do anything in the world to get away from how fuckin annoying you are, and you're not even really there, jesus christ

have you ever considered learning how to be fun instead of being annoying?
>>
>>27673830
How did her nudes get exposed if she was only 15. That aint right.
>>
>>27673302
>read back through thread
I'm actually pretty glad I'm this autistic.
I just make memes and tell wacky jokes for a little attention, and don't have to lick on any dick.
>>
>>27673879
She stripped on omegle when drunk (?) and got screenshotted when 14
>>
>>27673879
She got naked on omegle and the (also underaged) guy capped it.

It is unfortunte but the big problem was that she tried to play /r9k/ as if it were a game with a bunch of her friends participating to make her more popular.
>>
File: 4c7.png (215 KB, 653x461) Image search: [Google]
4c7.png
215 KB, 653x461
>>27673066
Typical stacey. Always using tits and sex to get everyone to love you.
>>
>>27673769
>doesnt know how to greentext
>>
>>27673961
That's crazy young to be getting drunk and stripping. Where are the fucking parents?

Holy shit that's the saddest story I've ever heard on r9k..
>>
>>27673967
She spent her last days making cute videos and posting pictures from her daily life on instagram. she had already left r9k.
Then one day she came back from work and saw a massive bullying thread where people said terrible things about her, and everyone was eager to believe it and hate on her. She already tried to kill herself once when she was 11 because a similar thing happened in school. She thought most people didn't care about her, but then she 'realized' that everyone actively dislikes her and she couldn't handle that.
>>
>>27674078
>he's still meme-ing about this dumb whore killing herself
The world is simply not that just.
>>
>>27674055
>some attention whore killed herself because of the repercussions of being an attention whore
>saddest story on r9k

Plenty of actual robots post here about how they're going to kill themselves and how they have problems far worse than some dumb teen who's attention seeking went wrong. Honestly I couldn't be happier she killed herself, attention whores deserve to be culled
>>
OP, here

i'm happy to see women sharing their heart on this matter

i hope male robots are taking notes and deepening their understanding of women

they can seem superficial at times but you have to understand the suffering behind the behavior

keep going ladies, share
>>
>>27674078
>>27674104
>>27674055
She didn't actually kill herself. That certificate is an obvious fake, considering all of the unprofessional language and missing fields.

Still, it'd be better if her flunkeys just stopped mentioning her here instead of trying to convince us she's dead.

Frankly I never cared about her.
>>
>>27674104
It's not a competition.
>>
>>27674104
I agree others will kill themselves too but isn't it ultimately all for the same reason? They are lonely and want attention. That's what the autistic males want as well. They are just bitter because they think that women can receive it for sex stuff fast. The virgin males don't know that sex doesn't equal happiness.
>>
File: 1458047069296.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1458047069296.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>27674105
the thing you don't understand op is that their problems are far less troubling than any robot here could have

It's like first world problems. Who has it worse? The >>27674105
starving 8 year old in Africa that has to walk 10 miles for dirty drinking water or the stupid white kid in america who's depressed and suicidal because they didn't get exactly what they wanted for Christmas?

They both feel equally sad but being selfishly unsatisfied with what you have doesn't mean you have it just as bad as those who are truly suffering
>>
File: In the Beginning.jpg (401 KB, 844x1024) Image search: [Google]
In the Beginning.jpg
401 KB, 844x1024
Reminder to all the fembots using their "assets" for friends
You'll never have them and I'd avoid you like the plague irl because of your lack of self respect and willingness to do anything just for a few facebook likes
Nobody can actually like people who give themselves out so deplorably and "easily"
>>
>>27673807
Holy shit you are a fucking loser.
>>
>>27674167
Subjective suffering is all that matters. As someone who has experienced both mental and physical pain, I can say that mental pain is more excruciating.
>>
>>27674167
But almost everyone on /r9k/ is here for wanting love. Your point is that even a whore would have an easier time finding it well then I can't argue with you.
>>
>>27674176
And why is that anon? Are you assuming I'm only offering to be her friend in the hopes she'll give me sex? Are you assuming I wouldn't be friends with anyone here regardless of gender? Are you assuming that I haven't tried being friends with so many people here but gotten shot down one after the other for being uninteresting?

I'm just a sad and lonely 25 year old khv neet robot who no one seems to want to spend time with ever. I've given up on women years ago. All I want is a friend now

>implying I'd ever go for a whore even if I still wanted a gf
>>
>>27674170
>still using the word "fembot"
>2016
>>
File: im sooo evil.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
im sooo evil.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>27674078
>>27674153
>mfw i wrote a bunch of mean stuff on her videos and now she dead
>>
>>27674167
>depressed and suicidal because
Innate lack of understanding about depression detected.
These mopey whores aren't even depressed they're feeling regret that they should feel because they've made shitty impulsive decisions.
Depression is a basic autonomic misery reaction in the brain due to fucked dopamine receptors, this happened to suburban whites, starving Africans, Amerindians trying to escape poverty through free higher education, Mexican drug lords, Eskimos chewing on whale blubber, whatever.
>>
>>27674242
What is your skype? I'll talk to you if you meet some basic politeness requirements which seems like you'd be fine doing. I'm not that girl though.
>>
>>27673196
long distance is not real you dumb cunt
I would know because I was in one
I still talk to this girl and we have feelings for each other but we stopped calling it a relationship after we first met last year
>>
>>27671382
Everyone wants attention. By calling people attention whores you're just trying to get attention.
>>
>>27674170
just so you know buddy, posting a picture of Christ while saying that you despise the women ITT, is blasphemy

if you knew anything about Him, you'd remember how Jesus spent time with the most broken of peoples, the sinners, the thieves and yes... the prostitutes

so for you to attach His image to your vile words as if Christ would validate your pitiful morality is to give a false testimony of the heart of God

and to give a false testimony, to speak evilly, or 'to bear false witness' is to 'blaspheme'

and you have blasphemed God
>>
>>27674167
see
>>27674185

suffering is suffering. closing yourself from understanding is just being edgy and judgmental

i get that there are more urgent things going in the world, but this is going on too. you don't have to be so dismissive
>>
>>27674258
She isn't dead. Lurk more.
>>
>>27673071
You're right dude every slept I ever fucked was like this. I'm too much of a romantic and it breaks my heart when they fall in love knowing I could never love them.
>>
>>27674305
>tripfag
>strawman
Don't care
>>
>>27674290

there are levels to this.
i don't have friends and i'm not on social media.
i'm a guy who spends most of his time alone. and i don't feel the need to have people watch my every move with an expression of awe of their faces.

read the thread and learn something instead of trying to start shit.
>>
>>27674305
I appreciate this post, thanks.
>>
>>27674385
And what is it you want anon?

You said you don't need a ton of attention but what do you want?
>>
>>27673314
>>27673227
It's a tranny watch out. You don't even pass online
>>
>>27674185
I agree that they're depressed. All I'm saying is that if any robot shifted from their current position in life to these attention whores definition of lonely then they would be extremely happy in life

>>27674232
My point is that they get the attention robots would die for and they're still unsatisfied claiming to have it just as bad as us. It's annoying if anything

>>27674270
From what I can tell, they are depressed enough to kill themselves so they're genuinely depressed. But that doesn't mean they have it just as bad as us

>>27674312
see what I responded to him with
>>
>>27674160
>sex doesn't equal happiness
Best strawman... Being lonely as a woman = having sex. Being lonely as a man = being alone
>>
>>27674276
Are you the same anon that said I was a fucking loser?
>>
>>27674434
>I agree that they're depressed. All I'm saying is that if any robot shifted from their current position in life to these attention whores definition of lonely then they would be extremely happy in life
So what? If some African who gets raped every other day by the People's Liberation Front could switch places with a robot he'd be happy too. It's a meaningless statement.
>>
>>27674434
>depressed enough to kill themselves
name one proven female suicide from r9k, and no, male to female transsexuals do not count.
>>
>>27673084
Chad only appreciates attention whores as a whole to fuck. He doesn't care about them as a human being.
>>
>>27674407

to understand.

i want to have their perspective on the subject.

and i received some good stories. you should read them, scroll the thread buddy
>>
>>27674476
How the fuck you do you prove the suicide of some robot, male or female?
>>
>>27674242
>I'm just a sad and lonely 25 year old khv neet robot who no one seems to want to spend time with ever
that's why i called you a fucking loser
>>
>>27674487
Several of our males have streamed their suicides.
>>
>>27674509
I don't believe that is true.
>>
>>27674450
And who do you think willingly gives us the sex? Not only willing gives just it but gifts, money, security all just to get it: Men.

So who's fault is it really that women can get attention so easily?

Did you even THINK to restrain your sexual ego first? I doubt it.
>>
>>27674457
No, lol, I don't think you are one I actually think the things you said were kind and at least your intentions are good and that makes me have respect for you. So I think you are the opposite of a loser actually.
>>
>>27674458

the " who got the biggest dick " game

old as time itself
>>
>>27674495
>>27674495
That's not what makes someone a loser. I'm this person:

>>27674538

His resolve to overcome sexual needs in light of more fulfilling friendships is admirable.
>>
>>27671382
Jesus, she looks like a corpse.
>>
File: proof.png (193 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
193 KB, 1680x1050
Definite proof she just pretend-suicided for attention.
>>
>>27674458
Again, being selfishly unsatisfied with what you have doesn't mean you have it as bad as everyone else. So don't pretend like attention whores have it just as bad as robots because they're impulsively sad
>>
>>27674522
That's true

As much as I hate mgtow sometimes I think it would a pretty reasonable alternative to put women back in their place
>>
>>27674646

okay. you. are. dense. breh.

more stories ladies? don't be shy
>>
>>27674538
my Skype is tfwnoyanderegf

Ignore the obviously thirsty robot skype name. I made it as a joke a long time ago and people actually added me as a friend so I kept it around. They've abandoned me ever since but I still have it as a memory.
>>
>>27673802
LOL are you my gf? Girls like you are the most fun I bet you do anal, no?
>>
>>27674153
Manly looking block bbbb lock
>>
>>27673638
A lot of guys are terrified of becoming friendzoned so will bail the minute friend bonding happens. Also it maybe weird for them when the sex girl starts talking about her bad day.

Sometimes you have to accept the shit of the opposite gender and say 'well, that's what they're like' and be pleasantly surprised when they don't conform to the same old bullshit
>>
>>27674646
That's a good point but here's another point you should consider.

Let's say that there are two /r9k/ users, one an attractive sad girl, another an unattractive sad guy. Both the same lonely sadness. OBVIOUSLY it will be easier for the girl to get out of the situation. Because shes attractive and a female.

But she can't control either of those things. So equipped with autism, trauma, whatever else she is going to make mistakes as an attractive girl. When you judge her negatively on something she can't control it makes you look shallow.

Almost in the same exact way it would be shallow for a normie girl to laugh at an unattractive sad guy.

It's the same when you act like superficial and shallow traits mean so much. YOU look like your not searching deeper. That makes you shallow.

Sure I can admit attractiveness will help you along socially but anyone who knows of the darkness in society knows that the material goods and shallow and superficial things are unfullfilling and ultimately lack meaning.

So both the sad attractive girl and the sad unattractive guy are searching for a deeper meaning. This SHOULD completely cancel out something they can't control on a superficial level.

So do you see how it looks like you are basically the same as a normie bully when you judge someone based off good looks? Even though you are saying they are good you are also kind of implying that the feelings aren't real or aren't the same.

Which is all subjective as fuck.

I'm not trying to attack you in anyway, I think you seem intelligent as hell.
>>
>>27673577
>>27673626

Welcome to the world of being a man, where you have to actually be interesting for people to want to talk to you.

but no that's too much hard work for you. you just want life on easy mode with your female privilege.
>>
I never really sexually attention whored (in that I never post pictures to social media or try to attract male sexual attention) but I attention whored on this site and others A LOT before in the form of shitposting and argument instigating.

Every online community I become a part of, I end up stirring shit up because I'm arrogant and opinionated. I'm not like this in real life, I'm actually quite relaxed and don't really care about many things.

Why do I have such a dedicated shitposting career then? I guess autism. I like most of my opinions but I'm too scared to say them in real life, so when they get recognized online whether it be positively or negatively, I feel better about them. I also feel really good when I can get even one person to think like I do, i.e. redpill them, which isn't healthy and is quite narcissistic as well.
>>
>tfw eliza is in this thread and not even really attempting to conceal her identity
>tfw shame has been keeping her away but she only has so much of it
>tfw pretty soon she'll be cancering it up again

it's a VERY ANNOYED feel
>>
>>27674516
It's not I've been here a long time I would have heard. That guys just being a liser
>>
>>27674871
Maybe you simply stop mentioning her?
>>
>feel like i have good thoughts and ideas
>feel like i see the world in an interesting way and can communicate it to others
>robot boys. adorable, nerdy, shy, introverted robot boys in their rooms all the time
>i show up
>we have adventures and life experiences
>they're genuinely special and interesting people
>i'm honored by them and they're honored by me

i want all the robot boys. HOWEVER, restraint! too many broken hearts; YIKES!

basically manic pixie dreamgirl. VERY VERY EVIL AND BAD
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
Attention whores need love too.

https://u.pomf.is/jfuxkk.webm
https://u.pomf.is/xniavu.webm
>>
>>27675065
FUCK OFF ELIZA JESUS CHRIST GO BACK TO PRETENDING YOU'RE DEAD
>>
File: mwuh ha ha ha.jpg (34 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
mwuh ha ha ha.jpg
34 KB, 501x585
>>27675038
oh well played - very nice
>>
>>27675114
Fucking Irish shitposters
>>
>>27675065

OP here
are those OC?

you are cute. i hope you will find a way to feel better
my advice is do what you want if it makes you feel good and you are not hurting someone else. keep shitposting on here if you want. robots are never happy with what they have anyway
https://youtu.be/kjiKXyKa3CA
>>
>>27675180
Kill yourself fucking newfag
>>
>>27673832
>It started in middle school.
Guys would leave nice comments on my myspace pictures and men would send naughty messages to my inbox. It validated my existence, it made me feel good and popular when boys would comment on my images and put me on their top friends, the more people who had me on their top friends the more friends i would make and the better i felt for having so many people as my friends on facebook. It became a different ball game with the rise of facebook but i was still dominating the same happened when tumblr became popular when instagram, twitter, snapchat and kik became a thing i was all in, It's all i know to do, to get attention from random men on the internet, i'm good at it so why not.
fixed it for you
>>
>>27675065
I like seeing videos of people mentioning 4chan
>>
>>27675065

lol what a dumb whore
>>
File: 1453255375288.jpg (9 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
1453255375288.jpg
9 KB, 216x200
>>27675196
>mfw someone fall for my obvious bait

my god. robots are stupid
>>
File: ¦3ejeekers.png (2 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3ejeekers.png
2 KB, 33x33
>>27675158
slan agus beannocht
>>
File: 1459806131935.jpg (80 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
1459806131935.jpg
80 KB, 507x600
>>27675266
>I was just pretending to be retarded I swear!!!1!
>>
File: 1412213592547.jpg (62 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
1412213592547.jpg
62 KB, 338x600
>>27671382
Every woman can "attention whore", whether it's subtly in-person for personal gain, or relentlessly online without reason. All that 'happens' is she uses femininity to use men. It's not difficult, new, or quantifiable information.
Have my whore face to judge freely
>>
File: tendies.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>27675308

there have some tendies

don't be so sad.

next time
>>
>>27675200
i think it's kind of cute that you can't do greentext desu
>>
>>27675337
computers are stupid and that's for boys
girls don't need to greentext in greentext threads, betas read their boring walls of text anyway
>>
>>27674305
>He
HE has no style
HE has no grace
>>
>>27675329
would u give me the succ?
>>
>>27675329

so you use men. and expect to be used in return?
>>
File: i'm not lion, it's the toof.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
i'm not lion, it's the toof.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
>>27675470
God identifies as a Father using male pronouns

dwi
>>
>>27673393
Un you're a fkin nightmare, its so fkin tragic.
>>
>>27675065
That isn't new, right? If it is her hair grew pretty quickly.
>>
>>27675844
She cut her hair after those videos.

If a girl under pressure cuts her hair short, she's about to lose it completely. It's the final sign of breakdown.
>>
>>27674755
>she can't control either of those things
Yes she can. It's obvious from the fact that she thinks she's attractive enough to get attention and actively pursues it. She's recognising a problem and taking action to fix it - that is control. Robots do not have control which is why they are stressed. The issues which hound them are permanent.

She can't be depressed if she thinks so highly of herself either.

>do you see how it looks like you are basically the same as a normie bully when you judge someone based off good looks?

It's not about objective good looks. It's about self-image. An attention-whore has one positive enough to whore for attention and solve her 'problems'. You can't compare that to people whose self-image and objective worth prevent them from seeking relief.

I think you are hiding behind that idea that relative privation is a fallacy. In this case it is not. Robots and attention whores live in the same society and their lives are parallels of each other.
>>
>>27673779
False chad you're traditionalist life is d00med.. soft lad has the upper hand.
>>
>>27673577
Well, I'll tell you what, if you don't like men then you can fuck off and never date one. If you are in a relationship with a man I can assure you that he is probably going to care about your for more than sex. Of course random people don't care about you, because what can you do for them that they can afford?

Men also need to learn early on that people are not worth anything initially. If you don't bring something to the table people want nothing to do with you. You are not going to get a job because you are a human being and are entitled to it, for example.
>>
>>27671382
ewww that bitch is nasty
>>
>>27675940
This is true. Attention whores can easily fix their loneliness by befriending regular nice guys. Their isolation is a result of their lack of self-control and their focus on cheap, superficial relationships. A robot is alone, because nobody wants him. A whore is 'alone', because she wants a harem of gods for zero effort and rejects everyone even slightly imperfect.
>>
File: Teresatroll.jpg (12 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
Teresatroll.jpg
12 KB, 228x217
>>27673784
heh they could shut you're shite down me thinks in thee equasionary files. {lololol <(:| !!wat!! }
The noose tightens its grip, bet they loving this... NO plebs.. NOT mcdonalds customers, ffs.
>>
>pretend to be a girl online
>get so much attention I end up getting sick of it
After a certain point it just gets annoying and you want everyone to fuck off
>>
>>27674277
Long distance relationships are a meme. They don't work out. Source: personal experience. Also, watch 5 Centimeters Per Second. Shows perfectly what happens to those in a long distance relationship. Prepare for feels
>>
>>27674277
Idk man. We already met each others' family and shit. We were even thinking of moving in together next year. I probably got too comfortable and he got bored.
>>
I just want female friends, I don't give a shit about gf. I don't talk to a girl since 2009

What do
>>
>>27676230
omegle, my friend
it's good training
>>
>>27673066
>>27673196
>>27673302
>>27673349
>>27673380
>>27673476
>>27673481
>>27675038
Here are all the femanons that actually bothered to reply by OP's instructions. 8/141 replies. MOAR FEMANON GREENTEXT ABOUT WHY YOU'RE ATTENTIONWHORES!
>>
>>27671382

that chick looks like skeletor after a big boy meal.
>>
>>27674078
This is complete bullshit. She JUST created an instagram, she didn't LEAVE R9K and create a WHOLE WORLD on instagram. She paraded herself around saying LOOK AT MY INSTAGRAM GUYS! Her youtube videos were all having to do with /r9k/ culture and she CONSTANTLY POSTED ON HERE.

She wasn't a nice person either. I connected to her on Omegle once and she told me I was ugly and that I should kill myself. I've hated her with a passion ever since.
>>
>>27676252
Omegle sucks, everyone skips me and there's only short uninteresting conversations there
>>
>>27676302
Oh, you're that guy. You're hilarious in your delusions.
>>
>>27676302
Yeah, and it wasn't bullying either. That's like saying "the sharks ate me when I jumped into the tank with a steak strapped to my chest WAAAAHHH!" all she had to do was fucking leave. We didn't want her here and she kept coming. We just wanted her gone and she wouldn't leave.
>>
>>27676311
I sometimes spend hours in omegle talking to one stranger. Don't lose hope, anon.
>>
>>27676302
That sucks, she seemed nice but I guess that's just a facade
>>
>>27676351
same desu. you just have to get connected to the right person. most of them are teenagers with no attention span who like being mean, sadly
>>
>>27673380
Post your skype familiar I wanna orbit you.
>>
>>27676351
>>27676363
Which tags do you use?
>>
>>27673380
yeah. there's nothing like not revealing your gender for weeks and they suspect nothing and then having them practically fall back in their chairs at how pretty you are. i know it's shallow and actually bad, but damn it feels good
>>
>>27676384
just r9k. usually the younger they are the shittier they are. older anons have patience and are nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>27676302
>She JUST created an instagram
It was deleted before she killed herself.

>she didn't LEAVE R9K
She kept checking the archive for her name, but that's it.

>and create a WHOLE WORLD on instagram
The fuck is wrong with your brain? That doesn't make sense.

>She paraded herself around saying LOOK AT MY INSTAGRAM GUYS!
She posted the link in one youtube video, never here, and it was private.

>Her youtube videos were all having to do with /r9k/ culture
At most 10%, unless you count those that were her asking people to stop harassing her.

>I connected to her on Omegle once and she told me I was ugly and that I should kill myself
You are and you should desu
>>
>>27676427
>it was deleted
yeah, she deletes all her shit constantly, who cares?

>she killed herself
try harder orbiter

>she didn't post!
she posted a lot and everyone knows it.

>she didn't advertise herself!
yes she fucking did.

>her videos had nothing to do with r9k! she was just doing her own thing!
wrong
>>
>>27676427
she didn't kill herself, stop mentioning this whore here

fuck off
>>
>>27676394
>>27673380
And then you make the fool buy you presents and dump him for the next fag, leaving him heartbroken and in despair, while you laugh to yourself and get fat on your stolen love.
>>
>>27676461
Tell your psychiatrist to up your dose senpai
>>
>>27673802
What you need, no relationship can give. You need self-worth. You feel empty because you were never given enough encouragement to warrant a sense of self-worth. Look, I'm sure you're a good person. I'm not judging you or telling you what to do, but cam whoring is not going to give you that feeling you're after, it'll only give you small ego boosts that are never enough, right? Self-worth comes from within. From the looks of it you have done many great things in your life, those achievement are yours, and their worthy of being proud of. Try to expand that list of achievements! Don't allow yourself to be ruled by your bad childhood, choose the life you want, then, live!
>>
>>27676262
*robots pretending to be femanons
>>
>>27674619
Is that her normie instagram? I can't find it.
>>
>>27674822
>You been redpilled>? all ya life, whats the difference>?
>>
>>27676611
Nevermind, found it.
It's private though.
>>
>>27676611
It's her real one, note she has 100 followers. So shy and lonely.
>>
>>27676557
Yeah, it's so yeah to bait on robots, holy shit. I'm addicted to fembot threads where I pretend to be a qt girl and get infinite attention from these retards.
>>
>>27671382
Ima a man and you all are dumb go outside and do something
Fuck all of you
>>
Goddamn, why can't you autistic fucks recognize that there are losers of both genders? Men get fucked by being KHV's, women get fucked by being a sex object in a loveless relationship. Neither is a good place to be in. Why the constant hate?
>>
>>27676663
>WAAAAH I'M SO LONELLYYYY BECAUSE CHADS USE ME AS AN OBJECT WAAAAHHH
>>
>>27675470
Creation an existence, perfect style, compassion with grace.
>>
>>27676663
>>27676728
Realistically, from an outsider's perspective, they are both incredibly painful and cringe worthy losers and ultimately deserve each other. That being said, most robots are actually pretty damn cool and can hold a conversation. Attention whores simply can't and will give me a bad case of the cancer desu. Though I'm sure some of them aren't all that shit (or at least I hope they're not).
>>
>>27676663
>women get fucked by being a sex object in a loveless relationship
WOMEN COULD GET A GOOD BF ANY TIME THEY JUST NEED TO POST A THREAD HERE LITERALLY POST A THREAD AND YOU GET TWENTY GUYS LINING UP TO CHOOSE FROM SOME OF THEM RICH THE VIRGIN MALE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS HE WAS BORN WITH INFERIOR GENES AND CAN NEVER BE HAPPY HE WILL KILL HIMSELF IN HIS THIRTIES AFTER A LIFE FULL OF PAIN

TLDR WOMEN ARE DUMB MEN ARE DOOMED
>>
>>27676728
Dude, it's called empathy. Imagine yourself as a woman. They don't really enjoy sex like guys do. They suck at making money and get pressured to marry up. If you think being used by Chad for sex in exchange for cash is a good life then maybe you're just a fag who enjoys sucking dick. Don't know about you, but I'm damn glad I was born a man.
>>
>>27676639
She's following 170 ish, I've never uploaded jack shit and only follow like 50 people yet have around 200 followers, I'm a 7 wierdo male that only likes thing by accident. I have pretty severe anxiety (diagnosed, not the tumblr kind)
>>
>>27676799
Okay Kira.
>>
>>27676811
It's spelled Ciara you fucking nigger and I'm not her.
You can identify her posts by the way she says things.
>>
>>27676767
Yeah, but social status is like appearance for women. Most robots wouldn't date a 350lb roastie, which is the equiv of your average autistic robot.
>>
>>27676787

Good post tbratherh
>>
>>27676787
Why would a I feel empathy for women? They're cynical and dissimulated beings. They rarely can mantain an interesting conversation without mentioning their sex. They talk about how lonely they can be but they literally can just go out and get a bf.
>>
>>27676842
Care to link some for my own research?

>It's spelled Ciara
Only Kira would care, Kira.
>>
>>27673830
Kid looks like Josh from Until Dawn
>>
I don't think I'm an "attention whore" but I do need copious amounts of attention from whoever I'm dating/seeing/interested in.
>>
>>27676799
>eliza is lonely!

fuck off orbiter
>>
>>27671382
>grow up best student in school, always
>top of class, perfect standardized test scores
>graduate high school top of class, start going to university
>no one cares now
>no commendations, no money for straight A report cards, no one saying congratulations
>no longer receive attention for academic achievement
>everyone starts expecting me to produce children and only question about that now
>accomplishments continue, get further degrees, get good job, lengthen CV
>though apparently it's all meaningless to everyone else
>seek attention for accomplishments online
>receive compliments every now and then, even if they're interspersed with "fuck off faggot" "die you piece of shit" etc.
>tfw at least on the internet some people think I'm more than a piece of meat/baby factory, since I can pretend to be male
>>
>>27676860
I know man, most of them are vapid whores. But that's just how they are genetically. It's not really their fault that their brains are geared for social interaction rather than self awareness and exploration.
>>
>>27676903
>social interaction
social manipulation*

And they have enough brain to know what they're doing. You see males with ugly gfs all the time, because males are romantic at heart. But some Girls pretend it's biologically impossible to leave a wifebeater for a decent looking middle class robot?
>>
>>27676903
>It's not really their fault
Oh fuck off please
>>
File: 1459637595273.jpg (30 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
1459637595273.jpg
30 KB, 402x400
>tfw only exposed myself to trannies and girls
>>
>>27676966
Expose yourself to me fembot :3
>>
I'm not really an orbiter, nor did I say she's lonely but having 100 followers isn't being a stacy or anything. Posting definitely makes you a normie though.
Also she has/had (I'm not sure which one's correct) a bf (actually multiple bfs) so complete normie desu.
>>
>>27676966
I saw the birth of this meme picture. It was a good birth.
>>
A good partner will view beyond past and present discretion's about or of you're nature, one may come to realise those true feelings of love, sorrow, commitment, connection, hope, if you found someone whos willing to give you that extra understanding, if you do find that special someone, keep'a careful balance between you in check, remember feelings can fall or rise in love we have for each other, one might find away of living peacefully, but not everyone, not yet.
Good luck with you're loves younglings, be watchful, brothers/sisters, nods.
>>
>>27673349
sounds like eliza desu - although he does have a bf, at least now
>>
>>27673558
erica is conventionally attractive
>>
>>27673787
>My mom didn't even know I was in SADD (Students against destructive decisions)

Lol, what the fuck is that?
>>
>>27673349
Fakeeliza.jpeg
>>
>>27673654
that document is forged. eliza is still alive, markey confirmed on youtube. she probably just figured cutting all contact from r9k -- youtube, instagram, etc -- was the best way to move on.
>>
>>27673349
There's also people kissing your feet every day and you have a swarm of orbiters on skype who shower you with affection. Don't pretend you suffer more than you want. You choose who you pay attention to.
>>
>>27671382
In actual life, I hate attention/being noticed or speaking to other people longer than I absolutely need to.
Online, I purposely make attention whoring posts that don't truly apply to me and shill a fake amazon wishlist in r9k chats because I think it's funny.
>>
It's because they can't offer anything great to society that would give them deserved attention.

They have to resort to their looks and sexuality.
>>
File: 1457993875331.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457993875331.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>27677141
Same here family. What a good day.
>>
She looks like she has full blown AIDS patient with a single digit CD4 count. do women this skinny think they are remotely attractive?
>>
>>27673769
>How the fuck do you not know how to green text?
>You are way too stupid to be here
>All you is put an arrow before each sentence you wanted to be green-texted.
>It's not a secret. The way to do it is right in front of you with each green text post.
>>
>>27677250
>decides to cut all contact
>fakes brutal suicide poorly

Funny how she could just fucking leave but she does all of this retarded shit with the very very obvious motive to get sympathy and attention. Retarded af/10
>>
>>27671382
She has the body of a fucking 8 year old if anyone find's this attractive, die.
>>
>>27677342
I think it's a trap senpai
>>
>>27675844
no, the first was from a few weeks ago, the second is older i believe.
>>
>>27677250
whats marky's youtube

my original dude
>>
>>27676889
it's all about me me me. how dare people expect me to fulfill my biological purpose, having children?
>>
>>27677482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFVOujljglw

lurk harder
>>
>>27674146
She even liked something on Facebook after she "died". She's probably playing you all to see what the reaction would be if it actually did happen. Still doesn't make her a bad person, but I'd wait until she stops getting mentioned and see if she reappears then.
>>
>>27674146
Apparently, some of her "friends" know she's fine but are spamming youtube and r9k with claims that she definitely killed herself.
>>
>>27677541
Of course she's trying to see how we will react to her death. I bet she's really disappointed that her orbiters sucked at convincing everyone, and too ashamed to show her face, but real upset because she's getting tired of her orbiters and wants new shiny ones. She's going to reappear no matter what, and she is a bad person.
>>
>tranny
>no men irl want me
>low self esteem and self worth
>post tits and butt and people pay attention to me
>it feels nice when people pay attention to you even if some of them are telling you to kill yourself
Idk being alive sucks
>>
>>27677850
If you wear thigh highs then me by gf
>>
>>27677963
I want a bf or a gf but everyone inevitably lives really far away. The last guy I met online came to visit me from far away but he used me and threw me away like garbage and just reinforced the fact that I'm worthless
>>
>>27678009
That sounds like you do wear them be my gf
We'll cuddle :3
>>
>>27678037
*bf.
How the fuck isn't this original.
>>
>>27677489
It's not as if I don't plan to have them. I just wasn't going to do it in my late teens/early twenties, while still finishing what I've always aimed to achieve.

We're actually trying for kids right now.
>>
>>27677850
My current *gf* is exactly like you. I am trying to convince *her* to not trying hormones or opertation. I keep telling *her* that *she* doesn't have to, since *she* found someone who loves *her* by what *she* is. Pls help
>>
>>27678132
Lmao did you seriously ask me to be ur boyfriend. Smh

Anyway if you will cuddle me and protect me from bad people then ok
>>
>>27678201
That was a different anon pretending to be me
But I will :3
>>
>>27678247
>>27678201
Come back and post contact info qt
>>
>>27678247
>>27678201
I was correcting him that you can only be his bf, not gf.
>>
>>27676262
Thanks a bunch mate.
not even gonna read the rest, just beta orbiters from reddit saying normie shit to worthless failed cunts
>>
>>27673769
>Sorry not really going to green text because I don't know how?
average femanon, everybody

even the way you added an question mark at the end is womanly
>>
>>27676327
Eliza detected
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.