[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my dinner autistic? I never cook with sauces and only use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x2490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x2490
Is my dinner autistic? I never cook with sauces and only use salt and/or pepper.
>>
Why not squeeze some lemon on the broc n fish
>>
>>27671121
That looks about like how I would prepare things if I were to actually cook. Some seasoning on the broccoli would be good, but isn't necessary to enjoy.
>>
Looks perfectly normal brah.
>>
>>27671121
Not really, but I imagine it's pretty bland without some sauce. If you don't like sauces lemon juice will probably help.

I'm a poorfag so I eat pretty poorly. Most nights it's either hot dogs, rice with an egg, some soy sauce and some frozen greenbeans or rice with baked beans. I eat a fair amount of fruit when I can get it cheap but otherwise I eat pretty shittily because I only spend like $10/wk on food.
>>
It looks like White people food.
>>
>>27671121
Looks like you're trying to lose weight. I'd cut down just a bit more on the carbs though.
>>
>>27671254
Nothing wrong with that, as you seem to imply.
>>
Salmon looks horrendously overdone
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x652
Super bland from the looks of it. Try using a teriyaki glaze for the salmon or maybe use some spices and change to wild rice to make a rice pilaf.

If you're trying to eat healthier, try brown rice instead.
>>
>>27671121
>eating broccoli
>ever
Literally Why?
>>
>>27671458
Broccoli is pretty good once your tastebuds mature. Especially steamed and seasoned.
>>
>>27671401
>I never cook with sauces and only use salt and/or pepper.
>Cook with sauces and spices

wew
>>
/fit/?

that looks like a pretty tasty meal, mate.
>>
>>27671510
He asked for opinions. He didn't say he would never use spices or sauces, just that he never does.
>>
Perfect. Sauces just ruin the good, natural taste of pretty much anything. It disgusts me how people can ruin their perfectly fine meat or fish with some shitty sauce. It's pretty bad with chinese food, can't eat that shit.
Also, broccoli sucks. Eat carrots and peas.
>>
>>27671562
>broccoli sucks. Eat carrots and peas

You have shit taste in veggies dude
>>
it looks good

ppl who drown everything in a sauce cant cook for shit
>>
File: 532.gif (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
118 KB, 500x500
>>27671562

>Also, broccoli sucks. Eat carrots and peas.

Not even trying to hide it are you, normie?
>>
Looks great OP my favourite meal for hitting those macros.
>>
>>27671620
did mommy forget to bring broccoli from the store? what is it little neet? you dont like carrots?
>>
>>27671319
THIS

Tbh half cooked Salmon with rice, wasabi and lemon is fucking great

Also steamed bok choy or cabbage is much better texture wise than fucking broccoli

>>27671562
gr8b8m8ir80/8
>>
I wonder how can you eat pretty much tasteless food(e.g. rice or spaghetti) without a sauce. Yes, ketchup or soy sauce ruins the taste of meat, but with rice it's a completely different story.
>>
>>27671254
Gotta get those diabetic nigger gainz
>>
It looks really healthy, depending on how much salt you're putting in.

The only thing I'd change is the rice. White rice is like white bread, it's lacking in a lot of nutrients compared to brown and other forms of rice. It also tastes blander.

I'd get some brown and wild rice, mix them with the white to get a good mix that tastes good. Also a bit of fat won't kill you, a bit of Tahini on the broccoli wouldn't be bad.
>>
Looks a lot better than anything I can whip up. I never have the concentration needed to make an actual "meal", with like side dishes and veggies and stuff like that. I always just cook the main thing, whether it's chicken or potatoes or whatever, and eat it out of whatever I cooked it in.

So you're more of an adult than I am, OP. But that's not really saying much. By no means am I in any place to bash your dinner. I hope it was tasty, it sure looks pretty good. In my personal opinion, that doesn't look like a lot of food and I probably would've cooked bigger portions, but then I'm a bony skelly-man who needs to gain weight.
>>
>>27671562
>Also, broccoli sucks. Eat carrots and peas.
Those are also yucky.
>>
>>27671121
Yeah its food made by somebody who can't cook.
>>
/ck/ here

I'm crying
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.