[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you still smush spiders if they looked like this? They'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1459875340940.jpg (425 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459875340940.jpg
425 KB, 800x1000
would you still smush spiders if they looked like this? They'd still be really tiny
>>
>>27671074
I'm getting rock hard imagining pulling their legs off and burning them
>>
I'd propably run a ant farm, but with spiders and then I'd put a condom on my dick and let them run over their new homes
>>
>>27671074
d..d..do..th...the..they..hav...eee pussies
>>
>>27671732
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckinbotblox
>>
I'd tie them down with a strings and use my fingertips to massage their nice little spider girl titties.
>>
I never kill spiders.

I have some in my room, they don't hurt anyone.
In fact, they get a place to live, and I get protection from filthy flies and mosquitos.
>>
Never kill bugs/spiders except for wasps when they're in the house (not fucking with that stinger shit)

I'd doubt my perception of reality more than I already do if they looked like that. Would they be as intelligent as people or would they act like spiders? Shit, having a spiderpeople village in your house... not sure how I would handle it. I guess just leave them be and passively observe from time to time.
>>
File: spider.jpg (66 KB, 598x414) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
66 KB, 598x414
>>27671074
Why kill a spider anon? It doesn't bother anyone, not like those annoying mosquitoes.
>>
I kill every spider I see, they deserve genocide
>>
>>27671074
I'd like to say no...but if they start to talk they are getting the shoe. No exceptions.
>>
File: mads.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>27671074
That depends if they were edible or not.
>>
File: 52924997_p2.jpg (366 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
52924997_p2.jpg
366 KB, 638x900
>>27671074
I don't smush spiders as it is.

They kill other bugs like flies, fleas, cockroaches, etc.

Jumping spiders are absurdly cute, cute little loli spiders
>>
> tfw want to squash all insects
> hate all of them
> gf loves spiders and almost all insects
> I once saw her cradle a spider that somehow slid into a tub of water
> she kept blowing gently on it to get it dry
> after 10min or so it got up and started walking around her hand
> was fucking scary to watch
> she put it up near the corner of the ceiling
> it made a web there
> stayed there for a year
> then it disappeared

I really really really hate spiders. I was just happy that her spider kept catching mosquitos in that corner.
>>
>>27672374
Based spider bro
>>
>>27672627
I still hate them but I was amazed just how many bugs they can catch in their web. I never really looked at their web and jsut used a vacuum cleaner to suck them up. But that web was overflowing with insects.

Now I try to fight off the urge to kill the spiders, since it seems they're usually content with their home. The way they move still freaks me out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.