[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo g/all-about-sex/201001/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: nerdpepe.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
nerdpepe.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.
>>
>>27671041
Do you have any idea the amount of women I've fucked who the minute you pull their hair, call them a slut and put your hand around their throat, cum like crazy?

I've had PROPER full on decent women go nuts when I treat them like shit....
>>
>>27671041
>about four in 10 women admit having them
isn't that about the same as the number of women that were sexually abused as kids? Probably a coincidence.
>>
I've never met a woman (at least a woman that I got some what acquainted with, enough to ask this question) who doesn't have rape fantasies.
>>
>>27671041
Just keep in mind that rape fantasy =/= actually wanting to be raped, street thug style.
It's a fantasy where they have some kind of control for a reason.
>>
>>27671041
Women like dominant men. When they talk about rape fantasies, they mean they want to be dominated in a safe environment. They don't actually want to be raped.
>>
I'm a KHV and I've had fantasies of being raped by women since I was a kid. It's mostly about a desire to not have to face the possibility of being rejected by a woman for my body, a desire for the thrill and exhileration of the physical sensations, and a wish that women would make more of an effort. I don't see anything wrong with these fantasies, and I certainly wouldn't want to be raped in real life (I doubt I would even enjoy Grimes raping me with a strapon, it probably wouldn't feel as good as I imagine, she'd probably smell funny, and it's very rare that a woman can convincingly appear sexually aggressive).

This "women fantasise about rape" thing is only relevant when talking about women who kick up a big fuss about consent and rape. It's only a good way to expose the hypocrisy of these specific women (the women in the Jian Ghomeshi case for example).

It doesn't in and of itself make women bad people.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.