[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>donate to Inuitinua (streamer girl) >gives me a personalize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459283971800.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459283971800.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>donate to Inuitinua (streamer girl)
>gives me a personalize letter
>most female contact I've gotten in years
>>
>4chan filename

at least put the bare minimum of effort in your shitty thread
>>
whoever did that needs to kill themselves now. bad enough roasties have taken over everything else now they need gaming entertainment.
>>
File: 1369341943599.gif (369 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1369341943599.gif
369 KB, 400x320
>>27670919

>2004~
>get online "gf"
>IM back and forth for months
>she sends me letter, smelling of her perfume
>its a cheesy love letter with some lewd at the end
>she excepts me to write back
>get writers block, completely puss out
>break up a few weeks later, never finish letter
>still have letter to this day
>>
Why are autists attracted to her?

I've played vidya with her before as well as talked to her on mumble. Nothing special
>>
>>27670987

She's super cute, kind of autistic, and boringly normal. Would make a nice wife. I'm very attracted to boyish girls.
>>
>>27670987
>I've played vidya with her before as well as talked to her on mumble. Nothing special

on a scale of 1-10 how autistic is she?
>>
>>27671027

Very. As far as I can tell, she doens't have many real world friends and lives on the internet.
>>
>>27670919
I bet this would feel pretty good
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.