[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm losing it guys... What's happening to me...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427428458442.jpg (208 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1427428458442.jpg
208 KB, 675x559
I feel like I'm losing it guys... What's happening to me...
>>
>>27670899
It'll go away sometime
I'm feeling this shit more regularly eventually I hope to be at an all time low so I can get the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>27670899
>>27670928

How old are you? What's make you feel this way?
>>
>>27670899
iktf mate, just keep going by day by day and i it doesnt go away make a change. No one is stopping you, just smile more and worry less
>>
FLEE THE FUCKING PLANET
>>
CERN IS OUT OF CONTROL

LISTEN TO EXPERIMENTAL RAP
>>
>>27670928
I understand. I'm going to purchase a handgun so I can kill myself.
>>
>>27671006
Make sure it has the ressurection guarantee on the price tag.
>>
>>27670937
Mainly because I realize that objectively my life is going to be harder and harder.
I can't do shit about that, and also I can't find anyone to connect with because I've become a cynical piece of shit with a superioty complex.
>>
I drew that pepe two years ago
>>
>>27671072
Aren't you worried about how traumatizing it's going to be for the people who find your body? I worry about that constantly.
>>
>>27671072

Okay I asked to say that... you're really sensitive at this age. Sensitive to your own failures, sensitive to the success of others. I was like this at your age too. But give it some more time, over time you'll give less and less of a fuck over all. It makes things better.
>>
File: nQVTyKbl.jpg (55 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
nQVTyKbl.jpg
55 KB, 640x616
>>27670899
Get a pepe here for free, I promisse you'll fell better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.