[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he imagined a school shooting happening at his school and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 54684698694694864.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
54684698694694864.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>he imagined a school shooting happening at his school and he would be somehow in a situation where he saves his oneitis or disarms the school shooter
>>
>not helping the shooter

Fucking get out.
>>
why dont you imagine an original thread you retarded faggot?

sage
>>
>not imagining you're the shooter
What are you, beta or something?
>>
i love how fickle r9k can be.

you post this thread at the right time and you'll get 200+ replies full of redditors fawning with facebookesque comments "omg r u me???" and then other times you make the EXACT SAME THREAD and all you get is unbridled hostility.
>>
>>27670695
>he imagined a school shooting happening at his school and he would be somehow in a situation where he was the school shooter
>>
>>27670710
NICE SAGE
EXCEPT MY SHITPOST IS BUMP
ANTIMATTER VS MATTER
>>
File: ush.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ush.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
>he imagined a school shooting happening at his school but he wasn't quick enough to save his oneitis
>>
>>27670695
>he still thinks about this now
Underage pls leave
>>
>>27670767
i can either give you a positive respond or tell you to fuck off
>>
>>27670695

Why hasn't someone just acquired 5 or 6 grenades and go around tossing them into populated class rooms? Not that I'd ever do it, but it seems most "efficient."
>>
>>27670827
>he doesn't still think about acing that guitar solo at the talent show
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.