[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How odd is it that I literally go around (in my head) everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
How odd is it that I literally go around (in my head) everywhere just thinking about and looking for romantic love with someone? I'm female so that helps my case... But seriously. I've heard people describe themselves as "hopeless romantic" but I think my predicament takes the case. It's literally all I think about and I have tried not to.
>>
File: 1459828814134.jpg (913 KB, 3200x2165) Image search: [Google]
1459828814134.jpg
913 KB, 3200x2165
Wanna date me?
Of yes, would you like my contact info?
If no, leave this board immediately.
>>
>>27670679
Only a bit. After all, you live in a society that is constantly sending you the message that romantic love is both absolutely incredible and the solution to all of life's problems. Practically every book, movie, and song fetishizes it. You'd do well to be a little skeptical and not rush in, though, or you're going to get yourself hurt.
>>
>>27670679
Try to get to know people. Then...if you like them and all's well, that's at least when my imagination starts working overtime.
>>
>>27670679
>I'm female

Stopped reading here.
>>
>>27670679
Stop lying. Women are incapable of loving anything other than themselves.
>>
>>27670807
>>27670807

Yep. Shut the fuck up and spread your legs for a Chad.
>>
>>27670852
>I've been hurt before... Hasn't stopped me from wanting more!
You'll wise up eventually and realize that what you're seeking isn't getting you what you want.
>>
>>27670743
Oh you said how odd is it, not why do I do it
My mistake
Man, I must've come off as so pretentious
I guess that's just who I am, though

It's not as odd as you think it is, OP
We hardly ever see others for who they are
We only see the ghostly shell that surrounds them and, if we don't look deeply enough, we accept it as truth. And that's when all the trouble begins.

If every one single person thinks everyone else is a heartless faggot in comparison to them, then their perceptions cannot all be true because you cannot be greater than someone who is greater than you at the same time.

Like we're all these sensitive, soft little teddy bears wearing big ugly plastic masks that have words and labels written all over them. And we don't know how to take these masks off, we can't, or we're afraid, or something. Sometimes it's the perceiver who creates the mask and not the perceived.

So, of course, every subject things that they are the teddy bear and everyone else is a monster, but the irony is that all of those so called "monsters" think the same of themselves in comparison to everyone else around them as well!

It's sad, really. Our external presentation is our cage.
>>
>>27670860
I think you overlooked the main point of my post
Because that wasn't it
>>
Love isn't worth it, can blame feminism for that.
>>
>>27670679
Well how old are you why haven't you found it yet? Be careful if you are a virgin, give it to a nice guy please. Don't let a Chad ruin you.

This is advice coming from a woman btw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.