[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really saddened by how far this board has fallen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I'm really saddened by how far this board has fallen
>>
Blame the memes. Once all that pepe shit started everyone competant left r9k. What we're left with is a couple tripfags, 2 camwhores who get bored after a couple days and a SHITLOAD of tranny faggots who spam NONSTOP all night long.

I don't even know why I still come here. I miss the first few months of the original r9k, where people were afraid of getting banned and wrong long posts. Where mods banned people who bloxed. Even if it was just 99% relationshit, it was enjoyable to read than what's now just /b/. We even have roll threads now! Pathetic. No moderation.

This place has gone to hell.
>>
It was inevitable.

After they got rid of the robot the first time, the memelords and bitter virgins took over. After /pol/ started permeating throughout the site, their bitterness only intensified and coupled with anger. All they had left was their precious memes and disdain for mainstream society.

This hell was created by them for them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>27670678
>gunther
fucking who?
>>
>>27670664
You are closest to the Zenith at the Nadir.

Not 4 you.
>>
>>27671209
Darkmok and Jelad at Tanagra...
>>
>>27670810
>newfag trip calling out other tripfags
wew lad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.