[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I actually have a female beta orbiter now >She pulled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Woody.png (996 KB, 532x785) Image search: [Google]
Woody.png
996 KB, 532x785
>tfw I actually have a female beta orbiter now
>She pulled the "I was having a bad day" thing and I just made a joke and left it at that
>I'm actually kind of scared
>tfw I'm a very tired and paranoid person
>I realise now that I actually don't want a gf because they just get paranoid, annoying and make you feel like shit

Thinking with my brain and not my dick I actually don't want this
>>
>>27670491
How is she an orbiter?
>>
wat u mean aje was havong a abad day and u left wit a joke? dntnundertstand can u elaborate
>>
>>27670555
Basically tried to unload her issues on me
was trying to get me to ask what was wrong

>>27670514
Messaging me like every day
said she has a crush on me
always asking how I am
etc etc
I just feel depressed about it. Like I know she will do something crazy in future.

Ive only had one gf before and she'd pull weird shit. I dont want to go through that again.
>>
>>27670580
Well paranoia aside, do you dig her?
>>
>>27670580
And u were alpha and didnt care? can u greentext how it went?0
>>
>>27670600
Not reeeeeally
she is pretty shy and sleeps a lot like me
im not hugely attracted to her

>>27670603
it was just a txt, so not a long story

she literally sent me a few messages just saying have a good night etc
she sent me a txt reply to me saying "oh ok" to something and she then said "ill let you get back to what youre doing" and I didnt even mention anything I was doing

she then later txted "sorry i acted weird i had a bad day and didnt want to talk about it"

and I just said "dont worry im used to girls acting weird"
>>
I don't believe female orbiters exist, at least not in the beta male sense. Perhaps if you're a legit super-alpha and don't give a single shit about her she might get frustrated but she's still getting fucked on the weekends by someone else. She just sounds like an attention whore and might even be trying to pull you in as an orbiter
>>
>>27670652
nah pretty sure this girl is a virgin

she is christian

she was just one of the quieter shy ones

I feel kinda bad for her but I just feel like she will make my life hell out of her insecurities or her own paranoia
>>
>>27670646
Show screenshots, u can blur the named
>>
>>27670671
you're absolutely right. this is what happens when you use your head and not your dick.

i have this single mom who won't stop talking and posting about me on Facebook.
first time i've ever broke it off with a girl and then she messaged me later, wondering why we can't be friends.

eventually i had to tell her that she annoys me because she tried to pull the "you push people away" card. no, it seems like i'm pushing you away because you annoy the fuck out of me.
as a woman, you have one job, not to annoy the fuck out of the guy you like.

she blew it with me and she struggling to accept it. (every guy has always came to her.)
which is why she's a single mommy.
>>
>>27670712
fuck. keep away from that

>>27670697
its not that important and I dont know how to on my phone
>>
Fucking normals

Oregano
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.