[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan posting etiquette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1451763395534.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451763395534.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>first poster in the thread, quotes the OP
This is a No no. If you're the first poster in the thread, it's implicitly understood that you're replying to the OP. Linking the OP's post in your post is bad form

>make a post calling a thread shit & doesn't sage
This is poor form as well. If you're so upset about a thread, why are you bumping it? This is a mistake many newfags unfamiliar with the sage function make.

>using a tripcode
Always poor form unless your identity is absolute necessary for a thread, and when that thread is finished its customary to discard the (now useless) trip

>Using another board's memes on a different board
Keep board culture within the board it belongs in. Obnoxious crossposting is frowned upon

>reposting content from reddit/twitter/tumblr
Always poor form. Avoid this.

Feel free to add your own tips to help educate bad posters on how to improve their poor form.
>>
>>27670439
>This is a No no. If you're the first poster in the thread, it's implicitly understood that you're replying to the OP. Linking the OP's post in your post is bad form
this is only acceptable on /r9k/, to circumvent the original comment bot
>>
I've recently taken to replying to all for champ is using my phone's voice command I personally feel that this is a far more efficient and entertaining way of posting in this Hell Hole

Widdly scuds I can't believe my voice recognition got that one

Opie is a bitch ass nigger motherfucking faggot Lord who I am going to pound with my 12 foot vagina no that was wrong
>>
>>27670504
Post numbers aren't factored into originality noob
>>
File: 2016-03-28 08.21.08.jpg (1 MB, 1439x2492) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28 08.21.08.jpg
1 MB, 1439x2492
>>27670439
This is faggiest thread I've seen in months.

Op is probably a hungry skelly who can barely lift lmao 1pl8. SS+GOMAD faggot.

You can fuck off back to /r/eddit now
>>
>>27670549
"greentexting"=replying newnigger
>>
>>27670439
Add:
>using greentext for no reason
>starting a greentext with a capital letter
>namefagging in a thread where it isn't required
>deleting a post that another anon has already replied to
>posting an unrelated thread image as OP

to the list.
>>
just farted lads
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27670439
>>reposting content from reddit/twitter/tumblr
same for ifunny, memegenerator, 9gag, funnyjunk, etc. etc.

>using emoticons/smileys outside [s4s]
>using old memes, especially those adopted by normies
>asking questions such as "how do I X?" and "what is [meme]?"
>making lists such as these
>>
>>27670439
Back to fb now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.