[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just find an ugly wealthy lady? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gina rinehart.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gina rinehart.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Why don't you just find an ugly wealthy lady?

pic related is worthy $18 billion AUD
>>
>implying she'd date a robot when she could get a gold digging Chad

Kek
>>
>>27671403
>gold digging
i cant tell whether that's an overlooked euphemism or a clever pun.
>>
>implying any of you could get her

You realize she still has multiple Chads too choose from right?
>>
You all joke, but this shit happens.

I had a rich, old cougar give me free shit in college for spending time with her. Got a bike, laptop, subway card out of it.

Awkward as fuck though since I was literally only a year older than her daughter.
>>
>>27670315
What difference would that make to you?
She steals money from her kids, she is gonna make you pay for her dinner still.
>>
In general I would totally be down for gold digging, but not with Gina Rinehart. She has been bitterly trying to keep her money away from her own children, there is no way you are going to be able to fuck your way into her bank account even if you have the world's most desirable penis. Her first husband got nothing and ended up becoming a truck driver after they divorced. Her second husband was more than twice her age and he was the lawyer tasked with wrestling control of her father's company and money out of his hands and into hers. When he died she tried to take ownership of an apartment he had owned and given to an ex-lover decades before they had married.
>>
If there is one person I'd remove from earth, I'd be Ms. Rinehart.

She has no respect for anyone but herself, and has willingly screwed over literally every living thing around her.
Even a neo-nazi believes that they are doing some good. Rinehart though, has literally no heart.
>>
>>27672377
So essentially she's a greedy landwhale who's famous because she owns a dead father's allowance?
>>
>>27670315
I was seeing a fat 40 year old woman for a while you was earning 100K a year. She treated me like shit even though she knew I could do better. The free stuff was nice but after a while when you can't get it up to her disgusting rolls any more, and you get tired of her shitty personality you stop caring about the cash.
>>
/leftypol/ was right
>>
>>27673546
>you can't get it up
this is why women have an easier life
>>
File: 1455090594117.jpg (28 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1455090594117.jpg
28 KB, 540x378
>>27670315

It's incredibly scary how much power and influence she holds over this country. I mean christ she owns a fuckload of media in this country that push the view that she's some sort of business genius.

Also, didn't she try to get Western Australia nuked or something? That reason alone would be enough to deny this woman all of the wealth she inherited.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.