[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow robots! It's about that time for us to be having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mmmyummy.jpg (14 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
mmmyummy.jpg
14 KB, 343x147
Hey fellow robots! It's about that time for us to be having dinner! Post what yummy dish you have prepared! I myself am having a frozen Chile's fajita bowl.
>>
First you tell me who to hate
Then you tell me what to believe in
And finally, you tell me who I am

Now you're telling me when to eat?

Just kidding
I already ate
I had noodles and tofu
>>
>dinner time
>anywhere in the world right now
>eating frozen shit
Delete this meme thread at once
>>
I think I'm going to eat your mother's vagina for dinner

I'm sure it tastes extra fine

Then I'll probably bust a load on her face

Nigger
>>
>>27670202

Dinner sounds really good right now. Don't have much to eat, though. A turkey and cheese sandwich will have to do.
>>
>>27670428
>tofu
wooooooooo lad e
>>
i have ritz crackers, half of a bottle of dr pepper and double stuffed elf cookies
>>
Its 5am here and I had dinner like 5 hours ago. I ate meat with fries
>>
>>27670466
Indeed e
>>
>yummy dish
>frozen Chile's fajita bowl

disgusting
cook something for yourself you absolutely useless bag of shit
>>
>>27670725

Why do people that cook lots of meals always act so smug and up their own ass about it?

Sometimes it's nice to just heat something up and eat it.
>>
>>27670798
Because they've no other applicable skills so they emphasise the importance of cooking for yourself, despite the fact that everyone can do it and it's only a matter of preference.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.