[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know some of you have girlfriends or a relationship. Yet you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 24
File: 1451239095672.jpg (632 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
1451239095672.jpg
632 KB, 1300x1235
I know some of you have girlfriends or a relationship. Yet you still come here. Why do you do that? Why come to this place if you have someone to love you?

Actually curious. You don't fit the whole "meta" of being a robot if you have a relationship, so why?
>>
If you have a girlfriend you are not a robot and do not belong on this board. Go back to posting your gf's picture on /soc/ and stop coming here.
>>
Because I was never a robot, I was a "gentleman".

It's not my fault I can't stop coming here no longer how I try- but don't start saying I changed, no, the board did. There's only one robot I believe in, and it's the one that prevents repeat posts.

You'll read my posts about how sweet and sexy my gf is and you'll LIKE IT.
>>
File: simp_emgn_12.jpg (52 KB, 600x1070) Image search: [Google]
simp_emgn_12.jpg
52 KB, 600x1070
>>27670124
Dat pose tho
>>
>>27670178
>Because I was never a robot, I was a "gentleman".
THIS SO MUCH
rip the gentlemen of /r9k/ original
>>
File: purification.jpg (601 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
purification.jpg
601 KB, 800x609
>>27670178
You and your girlfriend are going to heII
Reminder
>>
We met each other here. We're just 2 sadsacks who fuck and shack up together. If we're not working, we're sitting around on /r9k/
>>
having a girlfriend has not eased my existential despair
>>
>>27670213
That's nice
Now fuck off normo shit
>>
If you have a girlfriend simply means you're not a robot. That's it. Doesn't mean you can't come here.
You can still both have crushing depression, loneliness and a messed up life. Neither of you are robots still tho.
>>
File: OUT.jpg (11 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
OUT.jpg
11 KB, 255x197
>>27670213
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 960x540
I come here because, in a sad degenerate way, watching faggots crying over wanting what I have pleases me greatly.
>>
>>27670246
>Having a girlfriend
>Having depression
Pick one friendo. You can't have both
>>
I'm only replying to this thread because I'm using the voice command on my phone

I wanted to test whether I can make a legible post on 4chan using it full stop but I can clearly see it does not use grammar

Bitch ass niggers
>>
>>27670271
lol you have no idea
>>
>>27670271
>thinking having a girlfriend will magically solve your problems
boy do I have news for you son
>>
>>27670291
>>27670293
Falling for the baitiest bait that ever baited. Fucking normies
>>
File: 14633942_p0_master1200.jpg (109 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14633942_p0_master1200.jpg
109 KB, 480x480
This place isnt for retarded fags who cry that they dont have a gf or bf. These people are the worst and should go back to reddt
Here is one of them >>27670271
Feels are not about having a gf/bf or not
>>
To laugh at you retards of course
>>
File: 1459717222284.gif (533 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1459717222284.gif
533 KB, 384x288
>>27670308
only normies bait. true robots aspire to communicate with as much sincerity as possible.
>>
>>27670124
I just come to spread the good word that everyone who wants a dick inside them is a semen parasite and should be killed
>>
>>27670335
Seems more pathetic than being one of us, frankly.
>>
File: jndeswfhbe.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jndeswfhbe.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>27670337
Whatever you say friend. Like any true robots would even post unironically in this thread except to bait.
>>
I have a girlfriend. Ask Me Anything.
>>
File: 5151564851611651456.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5151564851611651456.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I have a girlfriend for 5 years now. We both met online and were sorry sacks of useless shit for many years. We were complete NEETs, without any higher education or anything of our own.We still suffer from depression, our life is stuck, neither of us had any social interactions besides one another and occasionally family members via phone for almost 5 years.

For those 5 years we have been living in a bubble, feeding off each others misery. If you think a relationship makes things magically different, you're wrong. It just adds another person you have to worry about, you start feeling your insecurities and flaws more sharply. It's great if one person is a strong psychological backbone and the other can support himself/herself off of that person. But if you're both fucked up, you both pull each other down.

When one person is sad, you feel sad aswell, because you feel like you should of improved that person well being. If one person is happy, they feel sad, because they feel they don't deserve to be happy while the other is sad. You end up going in loops.

Obviously relationships can help you improve, but they can also do fuckall. I'm still happy for having her, since I have someone to talk to. Someone to be close to during the nights and days. But as far as either of us helping the other to progress anywhere in life, it's not happening. A good example would be life support. It's comfortable, you get the things you need to survive, but that's it.

I'm not gonna compare a relationship to someone who is being crushed by complete loneliness. But this is a different kind of hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 233x216
>>27670337
This guy gets it.
>>27670361
FUCK OFF NORMIE-SCUM
>>
>>27670356
It's a fun way to kill 20 minutes
>>
File: 013.gif (1 MB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
013.gif
1 MB, 800x570
>>27670124
Because I was here before you
Things were different back then
I'm not leaving- also fuck you for continuously spreading this cancerous ideology on the board
>>
>>27670405
To be fair, it was different for maybe a the first few months of the boards existance. It started adopting this new "board culture" shit of robots very early on and was eventually deleted because of it for a short time.
>>
File: 1424458797063.png (187 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
1424458797063.png
187 KB, 573x495
>>27670383
different anon, also in a relationship. A lot of similarities in mine.

I'm "dating" a Chinese immigrant who has no idea I use this website or a lot about me. We haven't had sex, I just do shit for her and pay for her shit. She gets mad at me when I don't give her attention for a few hours. Basically I am a cuck except she doesn't see other guys.
>>
>>27670405
Fuck you for being a tripfagging normie whore
>>>/suicide/
>>
>>27670178
What was the original gentleman r9k like anon? Take us back in time. What were the threads like? Why was this place born? How did it evolve?
>>
>>27670383
Have a similar experience just when I started I was a failed normie. She completely crashed me into the ground. I failed my career, my studies, lost my friends.
She didn't do any of those things on purpose its just that she was so hard to handle I couldnt juggle everything and it took all of my energy to make her feel better.
Shes loyal and sweet but whats the point when I can almost never lean against her and be constantly afraid of her breaking down again.
So now I have these weird feelings of needing her in my life and loving her out of my mind, but also hating her because if it wasn't for her I would of reached something in life. And I wouldn't of needed to be pumped with medicine just to stop myself from crying constantly.
>>
File: Gentlemen.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>>27670516
It was exactly the same as now except people posted pic related instead of reddit frog
>>
Because for whatever reason I enjoy the content of this board. I've been here since I was a virgin. Now I'm up to 24 girls in my life.
>>
File: 12358942.jpg (12 KB, 229x259) Image search: [Google]
12358942.jpg
12 KB, 229x259
>>27670544
fucking gentlemen images. I even forgot I had a folder for them. such a blast from the past.
>>
File: 29.gif (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
29.gif
65 KB, 540x360
>>27670430
>>27670481

>it was different for maybe a the first few months of the boards existance
You are absolutely and unequivocally wrong
this board has been here since 2008

It wasn't until about late 2012-2013 that feels stopped being a gentle commonality and posters started becoming more hateful, vilifying, and absolutely shouting no gf to the forefront in their meme laden posts. It didn't used to be like that.

We had daily discussion threads of meaningful topics. We used to greentext feels irregardless of sex and shared personal stories and differing opinions with not as much hate. We had threads where we made short gifs of ourselves. Honestly I blame the memes and losing the robot, idk wtf happened.
>>
>>27670400
If coming to this place is actually enjoyable for you I feel sorry for you

Not even I'm low enough to find this shit funny and I stay up at night wishing I could just hold hands with a girl I haven't seen in 2 years, but you, you somehow enjoy this?

My only advice is to stop lying to yourself, you know deep down that's a shitty excuse and you're just as pathetic and worthless as the rest of us here
>>
>>27670610
It's the memes. Even basic feel threads are plagued with "you're gay" or "leave roastie reeee".
>>
>>27670610
also I still can't find our old gif compilation video on youtube

I can't find it anymore because of all the stupid meme videos that have now flooded youtube
>>
>>27670610
Fuck off with your revisionist bullshit norman whore
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 680x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 680x530
>>27670124
Having a gf is great and all but life throws more at you than some gf. I'm ugly yet my gf says I'm hot. I have other issues but I like coming here reading these stories and other peoples issues that I can somewhat relate.
>>
File: 088.gif (458 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
088.gif
458 KB, 500x243
>>27670636
>It's the memes
I kind of figured. We used to have some cross boarders to like >>27670675 from pol, but they didn't bring over any of their rhetoric unless someone asked.

The last girl I met from here 4 years ago was actually from /pol/ and /v/ when we used to have the friends threads (before people complained about the soc nonsense).
Nicest girl I've ever met.
>>
if you got a gf you are not a robot, not anymore.
i know its hard and you want to relate to other robots but you have your gf to lean on right now.
you can't buy cigars and heaven and smoke them in hell
>>
>>27670759
Kill yourself normie tripslut
>>
>>27670124
Because my depression isn't related to the lack of female attention in my life.

I hate myself more than you hate me, and that makes me belong here.
>>
>>27670759
Sounds like it was fun. Back then I was exclusively /d/, back when there were legit hookup threads. They were pretty friendly and there was no shortage of Q&A threads for new people who were curious about things.

Now...well, a lot of cliques have formed. And a lot of women there basically flaunt their "harems" or go on about their shenanigans. It's sad but it's the perfect way for ego whores to pop up.
>>
>>27670854
She's fuII of shit ignore her
>>
>>27670124
Because having a gf/bf doesn't automatically make you a better person or fix your shit like may robots would like to believe. This is a comfy place to be depressed and to have (sometimes) intelligent or interesting conversations with people who are also depressed/don't have their shit together and won't judge you for it.
>>
>>27670830
but you have a place to go to when you feel sad, we don't. that's the fucking point

by doing this you also disdain your gf
>>
I was here before I met her so why quit now... It kinda makes me happy to see that there are people more pathetic here than I've ever been. R9K is like a Zoo.
>>
File: 018.gif (383 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
018.gif
383 KB, 500x281
>>27670854
It was a lot of fun. It was the only place outside of b that was small where you could talk to people and greentext about anything with no reposts

a lot of great content and good times.

I didn't realize /d/ did that... I can't imagine the lewd that came out of it. You still have gfd I guess
>>27670876
no
>>
>>27670610
>We used to greentext feels
I've been on r9k since /news was deleted. If you are being literal, I do not remember greentext feels. I dont think greentext was even implemented during predeletion r9k. Sure it was mostly greentext-esque feel threads but I do not remember usage of the meme arrows. I only really noticed it when I came back on here a couple months after r9001k. My memory could be entirely wrong
>>
>>27670701
but you have your other half, she completes you, she gives you advice, she lights you up when it gets dark.
>other issues
everyone issues, go to /adv/ if you need advice
>>
>>27670965
>no
Yes you are
Pull off your rose tinted glasses and pull your head out of your ass norman
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 381x495
>>27670978
True but I've been coming here since before gf. So I'm stuck here lad.
>>
>>27671023
still, imagine if your gf knew about it, it would picture you as a monster
>>
>>27670965
/gfd/ is exactly what I mean by a clique. It's pretty much as bad as /yg/, in that there's group drama, stupid fucks and sticking around means having to deal with people bickering than discussion over the kink itself.

Plus questions are met with vitriolic responses. That's never a good sign, even if they're basic questions someone has answered before multiple times already. That's how people learn.

Another downside of the clique effect is that new people are kinda seen as...I'm not sure, shit? Though maybe it's because I'm a guy. Probably is...a lot of kink groups kinda don't care about guys joining in. Women get a warm welcome and then some.
>>
File: meh.gif (256 KB, 360x310) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
256 KB, 360x310
>>27670977
stories and posts got greentexted more than feels back then
I think I forgot to mention that prior to Swami there was another girl who used to stir the pot pretty hard on the board, but they also partially led to part of the hate culture
>>27670982
>rose tinted

I said it was different back then, I never said it was better.
>>
>>27671087
And you were wrong attention whore
>>
Because this board has the nicest people and some really good discussion threads. Same with /vr.
>>
>>27670516
A lot of >tfwnogf-related threads, some threads about social interactions and how to survive them and/or sharing experiences, occasional women hate threads (focused blind hatred towards women was rare; "All women are barslut Staceys!" was a lot less common than voicing confusion over the vagueness of signals, the contradictory claims they generally make, the seeming expectations to know what they want while they don't know it themselves, etc., trying to comprehend it in a logic manner), threads about advises and feedback, stuff like that.

Things like bait, troll and traps threads were rare on /r9k/, and it might be a nostalgia kind of deal but I recall discussions being more frequent than they are now.
An indication is that you could write coherent pieces of text back then with such texts being responded in kind, while now you'll be more likely to get an "omg autist y u typ dis much" responses instead at times. (Luckily since the reinstatement/reincarnation of the robot that latter is less prevalent again.)
Most robots called normal people normalfags instead of normies back then. Most of the time someone called out as normalfag and how he should leave was when they boasted about havig a gf and/or sex rather than by mentioning being anything less miserable than the one calling them normalfags - some robots will REEE at you for having friends or even for not being 0/10 but 3/10 in looks, etc.
People with gfs or having them in the past were welcome (read: tolerated) as long as they didn't boast about it. It was useful at times for feedback and such as well, those cyborgs are more likely to give advise that isn't "|just be yourself" but instead some steps for progression or more in-detail tips or what have you.

All in all I personally found it less hostile and more of a welcoming place, which is why I browsed ever since and have received a lot of tips, other perspectives at issues, feedback, and suggestions that helped me get out of the misery I was in.
>>
>>27671097
no
>>27671083
They seemed pretty harmless when they were here for a little while, huh.
As weird as it is to say, maybe something nice will start to develop in trash. I've been following it a little bit, but nothing interesting has popped up yet. We'll see what happens.
>>
i want to lick that catgirls butthole puss and feet. i didnt read the op or the thread
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>>27671060
Wtf? Nah dude she used to go on here.
>>
>>27671128

Let's hope. I was part of the yg group because I love the yan but after too much drama I just opted out. Especially because there were people who'd go "I'm yan" when they were just super desperate...or go "I'm yan for her but I'm also fucking someone else". It's like Yandere Simulator; it's becoming another meme without people understanding how it works. For the poor sods, it's another chance at gf. For the few chicks there, they get harassed and almost immediately leave.

It is disgusting.
>>
>>27671119
>as long as they didn't boast about it.
literally everyone who has a gf boast about it, its mentioned at least once in every 2 threads or so.
they view their gf's as prizes which makes them even more disgusting
>>
>>27671135
I love this site sometimes lol
>>
File: 0567.jpg (58 KB, 523x294) Image search: [Google]
0567.jpg
58 KB, 523x294
>>27671119
>trying to comprehend it in a logic manner
>I recall discussions being more frequent than they are now
>less hostile and more of a welcoming place
>normalfags

This, all of this.
>>27671157
That's reddit and people trolling
mentioning it was pretty rare unless it had to be noted for the discussion
>>
>>27671157
People with gs used to give detailed advice and never mentioned they had gfs. Most of the times they didn't even say "...I know this because I have a gf", unless people specifically asked on what they base their opinions.

These days, people say they have gfs to spite others and bait them, when most of the time it's just roleplay and pretending.
>>
>>27670124
Because I need these feels. Plus this board is awesome. I used too love /b/ but this is my new board nao. Plus I'm mentally fucked paranoid/schizo here.
>>
>>27671087
feels=stories
I meant that I don't remember LITERALLY seeing any greentext/memearrows back in predeletion

>GREENTEXTMEMEARROWS

But I left in 2010 so it could have been implemented during that time and deletion.
>>
The >tfwnogf was only part of what /r9k/ was about. It was a common thing due to the underlying issues for most robots. Social anxiety, feeling rejected by society due to any reason, no self esteem, having been bullied throughout childhood, being considered (or feeling) ugly, social ineptness, the list goes on. All those things did often result in a lack of gf, and seeing social media all cheering about how relationships are needed to feel complete combined with a sense of loneliness and craving to feel loved, makes it so that the >tfwnogf is often a focus.

Having been here since a few months after the first robot was created, feeling lost and many of aforementioned points resonating strongly with my own feels, I started browsing a lot ever since.
With /r9k/ beside me all throughout whenever I needed some place to vent, a place to share feels with like-minded people (the non-bitter ones, I never was really bitter myself), could use some different perspectives, ideas, feedback or advise, I've grown to see it as comfy place. Where I have been helped a lot throughout my progression and self-improvement, I have also helped others and try to do so still.
I may have a gf since very recently, and I lurk a lot more than I respond nowadays, but I still very much enjoy helping others where it's wanted/desired. Obviously my way is not the only or best way for everyone, but it might provide that different perspective, that edge to allow someone else to improve in turn.
And then there are the plethora of bait threads that are ludicrous yet through experience I know it can add to one's insecurities. I try to share some reason in those at times as well, to hopefully help avoid some susceptible robots obtaining more insecurities.
>>
File: 980.gif (222 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
980.gif
222 KB, 500x397
>>27671149
be the change my friend
we got the board back after delection, robot after deletion, and a new janny. Anything is possible here from what I've seen compared to many other boards.
>>27671223
I guess my memory is hazy on what text was green back then
I was to busy focusing on the actual content and replying to care

I FOUND THE GIF COMPILATION!

R9K THE PARTY BOARD, CIRCA 2011-2012
https://youtu.be/MskgNZSlK3g
yeaa
>>
>>27671314
I suppose. I joined up because I wanted to write yan stuff.

Oh fuck it, I'll give it another shot.
>>
>>27671361
Honestly, I want to start something in trash

but the name of the board is just too depresing...
>>
>>27671404
/trash/ is a really shitty, you've got all the worst groups of autism on there and 100% without a doubt, no matter what you make, you'll wind up getting every type of fetish dumped in your thread too.
>>
>>27671157

>>27671195
>>27671218
100% these. The moment /r9k/ became more popular and baiting started happening, the whole gf boasting became very evident. Before that it was often kept to oneself much like how there's a massive difference between a woman starting with "woman btw!" and one not mentioning it unless specifically asked.
That's another huge difference with the past. Back in ye olde days if a woman shared feels and posted stuff on /r9k/, all was fine and dandy as long as she didn't use her gender to gain attention. Sharing feels, sharing stories, give advice etc., all was fine. If she ended up telling she's a woman after people asking her, she'd get some extra attention (because what better way to get an idea of what women want than by asking women directly, or so was the idea) but that's about it. If she instead made her gender clear from the get-go or something, she'd get called out for it and deemed an attentionwhore.
Now, if a woman posts and someone asks her "Are a you a women?" and she responds truthfully, she'll get called an attentionwhore, get REEE'd at, get called whatever names and claimed she only wants the attention by that very same robot asking her to reveal her gender.

When the first robot died, when /pol/ was dead/inaccessible for a while, when school shootings happened and were linked to some /r9k/ thread, as well as somewhat during any time 4chan or anonymous as a whole was mentioned in social and mass media (with raids and such), /r9k/ became more popular and more trolls, baiters, edgy teenagers, and other crappy people started bleeding over from /b/, Reddit, Tumblr, and other such sites/forums/etc.. Of course not all people from such places are crappy by default, I'm sure some nice robots found their place from elsewhere, but the overall quality posts and posters deteriorated quickly. The whole hype around memes and ironic shitposting to seem cool and part of the "crowd" didn't help either. There were no "dank memes" back then.
>>
>>27671404
>>27671413
I'm guessing /d/ is /trash/?
>>
>>27671504
>>>/trash/ get out normie newfig
>>
>>27671504
Nah, /trash/ is a hidden board that is meant to be a containment board to stop shit being spread across the site. If you want an idea of the users, the main threads are furry and all fetishes like inflation, obese pokemon are posted a lot, Steven Universe general is there, tulpa general is there, the list goes on
>>
>>27670124
Boredom and helpless helper syndrome mainly. I mainly lurk, so there's that.
>>
>>27671429
>but the overall quality posts and posters deteriorated quickly
Honestly, I believe quality posters just stopped- they stopped posting and lurk.

We've always had a lot of lurkers, but I don't think it wasn't until recently that they started coming back out of the shadows. Case in point >>27671534
>>
>>27671550
You might be on to something.
After an insane surge of bait thread spamming with the quality of the bait getting down quickly for a few weeks, with almost every single thread easily counting 100+ replies, it seems to finally have died down a bit. More importantly, where the majority of posts were taking the bait and either ironic shitposting giving the response they wanted, posting along baiting some more, or responses being of people becoming insecure about it, the amount of rational responses went up a lot as of late. I've seen such threads not even take off anymore at times, and getting shutdown with more realistic claims of people replying. It would be great if that will stay that way.

But besides lurking, it could be that a lot indeed simply stopped. /r9k/ is about 7.5-8 years old by now, it's not unthinkable that people moved on or "grew" out of it, or simply grew tired of what /r9k/ became.
To think, the 18-20 year-olds of today browsing here were 10-12 years old when /r9k/ started. The generation gap could very well be another reason things changed so much especially if a lot of quality/old posters have stopped posting.
>>
I come here to laugh at you and feel better about myself at your expense.
>>
>>27671517
>implying I play with trash for fun at all

>>27671531
Then why go there?
>>
>>27670124
I HAD a girlfriend.

>>27670271
>my manic pixie dreamgirl will solve all my life problems just like in my Michael Cera movies!!!

lol. if anything they amplify them.
>>
>>27671683
>the amount of rational responses went up a lot as of late
I don't know about that. I saw a thread 10 mins ago where someone asked the op what his definition of perverted was, and his answer was literally "I don't know, but you know when you see it".

I think it also has to do with the fact that we aren't starting and keeping any threads either
>>27671738
>Then why go there?
If you build it, they will come. I wanna see what happens desu
>>
>>27671772
It could've been coincidence the past few days, or that time of day / timezones may affect the posts made and such, I don't know.

Not making and keeping threads might affect it as well, yeah.
>>
>>27670124
I have a bf and tons of sex with many partners but Im a trap so it's kay for r9k. :3
>>
File: 1442138340474.jpg (70 KB, 455x700) Image search: [Google]
1442138340474.jpg
70 KB, 455x700
>>27670124
Being able to stick my dick into a vagina now does not mean I'm not a robot or have stopped believing in robot ideals. I was a virgin loser when I started coming here back in 08. It was a safe haven for the broken men of society. I want it to stay that way because guys like the one I was once was deserve a place like this.

I still despise women, cuntery, sluts, attention whores, feminism and normie cunts. Its just that now I can play their game and use it against them. You could call me a sigma male IRL I guess.
>>
>>27672492
Not it really is not you faggot.

>>/lgbt/
>>
I wish this robot meme would end. I miss the old /r9k/ where people simply talked about their problems and mistakes they did. It didn't matter if it revolved a relationship or not. Then we had less trolls who bait shit with "i'm a female xDDD" or "well MY GF is so quirky and sad but cool xDDD". There was nothing to bait and the discussions were actually great. If anything /r9k after its creation was one of the better boards. for a short time until the shitty meme culture arrived. fuck you /news/
>>
I found love, but not everyone can.
I was trying to fix my life whole time, hoping, that somehow it will pay off.

But not everyone have luck like this, my gf is similar to me, but outside of this relationship, I still don't have any people that understand what it is to be a fucking loser. People look at you and thinks that you are the person from third sort comedy and your only role is to be laughed at and despised. Yet every bullied person have the same feelings like everyone else.

I just feel connected to this place at some level.
>>
>>27670124
Source? Artist?
>>
>>27673076
asanagi
>>
>>27670124

I've been here since the before time, when this place wasn't about tfwngf. I stayed out of inertia pure and simple.
>>
>have no female contact for all of middle and high school
>depressed
>lonely
>find /r9k/
>like it here
This and /fit/ are the only places on 4chan where I feel the posting hasnt gone down the shitter.

so,
>lonely for 8 years
>find r9k
>turn life around
>get gf and have friends
>still enjoy posting here as I have for years
Can you blame me?
You should be happy for me
>>
>>27670124
Old fag here.

Basically when 4chan got adds and captchas (yes there was a time when those things weren't around) a lot of /b/ migrated over to /r9k/. That's when it became about tfw no gf. Before that it was a shyer more intellectual /b/ random.

I watched it all happen... I spent my entire first half of my adult life on 4chan and I'm in my goddamn 30s now.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.