[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A drunk driver hit me in a freak accident and I had to get surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 680x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 680x455
A drunk driver hit me in a freak accident and I had to get surgery done on my small intestine. Got back from the hospital a week ago, was also there for a week.
I haven't gotten a good night of sleep since.
I've gone my whole life sleeping on my stomach and I haven't been able to because of the incision healing.

Fuck me guys.
>>
This is one of the reasons why I don't drive cars no joke

Sorry
That's really unfair

Nice quads though
0 quads are best quads
infinity^4
>>
You deserved it.
-
>>
>>27670022
Thanks for your condolences and congrats on your double dubs.

I don't blame you for not wanting to drive. If I lived in a city I'd never bother with it.
>>
>>27670073
faggot
got fag?
you do
fag got
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you OP.

I'm glad you're alive! Have you tried sleeping in places other than in a bed, like in a reclining chair? I normally sleep on my side, but when I get sick I get all my blankets and pillows and sleep in a big recliner reclined with my feet up. It helps.
>>
>>27670117
Thanks man. I'm very fortunate to be alive after the whole thing. The situation could have been much worse.
I tried a recliner last night to no success cause I didn't like half my legs hanging off the end.
Then I went to the couch and that wasn't too bad. Something about having no room to turn around in.
>>
>>27670163
Couch is a good option too. I've done that before but with less frequency. I think some of what helps is having your head propped up a bit.

I also like to put a bunch of pillows under my knees when I have to sleep on my back.
>>
>>27670000
This vaguely reminds me of that girl I poorly knew in high school who jumped in front of a train.

She died.
>>
>>27670212
I'm gonna try that out. I appreciate the advice.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.