[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not getting better. None of it. Quite the contrary,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1457073857376.png (229 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1457073857376.png
229 KB, 848x480
It's not getting better. None of it.

Quite the contrary, in fact.
>>
File: eyeblink.gif (161 KB, 419x311) Image search: [Google]
eyeblink.gif
161 KB, 419x311
Then we have no choice but to leave it behind
>>
I know, and I'm getting tired of getting gaslit about it. Either come out with a punishment or leave it be. The underhanded shit is out of control. Beat me and be done with it.
>>
>>27670432
Gaslighting is almost a good sign
On one hand it means they fear losing control, which means they, for some reason, fear something that at least relates to you. It also means that a direct confrontation is likely enough to fail that they have to resort to tricky methods to subdue you.

On the other hand, it means they're fucking smart and they play dirty.
>>
>>27670432
>>27670452
Or maybe they're just letting the fruit ripen before they eat it
What do I know, anyway?

We forcefeed ducks to the point of obesity and organ failure using gavages specifically to make their livers acquire a certain taste, texture and fat content just so it's a little more appealing.

If we're capable of something like that, who knows what others are capable of.

It's all up in the air with all of these mysteries left unsolved
>>
>>27670484
overt terrorism, can't say I'm not impressed
>>
>>27670520
Just because you feel fear it doesn't mean it was my intent

Unless you're not being accusational, and I'm reading you wrong
>>
>>27670554
*my intent to cause it
you know what I mean hopefully
>>
>>27670565
>>27670554
>i dindu nuffin :^)

hmmmm
>>
>>27670588
You can choose to believe me or not
Don't really know what else to say
Your misunderstanding of me and your attempt to pin it on me is your error, not mine

Sorry I offended you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.