[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a new haircut and im feeling confident >smile at a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: jeb.jpg (72 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
72 KB, 800x450
>get a new haircut and im feeling confident
>smile at a couple girls walking past me
>i hear one say "why do only really ugly guys smile at me"
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>27669969
At least you knocked her down a peg.
>>
>>27669969
Post face and get some robot honesty.
>>
>>27669969
I'm sorry anon that's a terrible feeling. Know that they she is wrong and attractiveness is subjective. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
File: DCIM_182.jpg (79 KB, 420x562) Image search: [Google]
DCIM_182.jpg
79 KB, 420x562
>>27670031
be gentle plz robots
>>
>>27669969
I will never understand why people can be so brutally blunt like that.

I can't imagine saying something like that about someone right next to me. I'd think too much about how bad it would make them feel.

Why do some people just not have this?

Sorry OP.
>>
>>27670177
You don't even look bad. No idea what her problem was

Maybe she was on an ego trip or something, or trying to impress her friends.
>>
>>27670177
id say you didnt really deserve that if they said your ugly

you arent ugly man
>>
>>27670177
You look like Dylan Klebold C U C K
>>
CONFIDENCE IS WHAT MATTERS :DDD
>>
>>27670230
not that anyone deserves to be called ugly even if they were
>>
>>27669969
oh god
note 2 self never smile at anyone ever
>>
>>27670177

You are not ugly. But you have to be chad if you want girls to think you are not ugly.
>>
>>27670177
lol you're not ugly man she either had narrow tastes or was just fucking with you. Most likely the latter, some chicks get hostile about this sort of thing. And if she did think you were ugly, that doesn't mean most chicks are going to find you ugly. You're a tall white dude with a normal face, you're pretty set. If you're feeling down about it then go to China and get some free ass.
>>
>>27670193
Idk. Maybe the girl had a mental issue or is really insecure or something. Or I guess most likely she is just a super shitty cunt of a person. Most people wouldn't do shit like that. Most people have your mindset about stuff like this
>>
>>27670292
I feel ya.

>accidentally brush up against a girl in a crowd
>"ew, don't fucking touch me"
>>
>>27670177
She's retarded. You're handsome, OP.
>>
Don't let bitches and dickheads change your habits. That's what self confidence is about.

You're going to be less likely to smile at strangers now, but you shouldn't, because you will miss out on positive interactions with nice people.
>>
>>27670177
you're not bad looking
i dont even look at girls...
>>
>>27670193
Total lack of a brain to mouth filter

I was talking to my buddy a few days ago and I called somebody he was talking about a "Dirty fuckin' nigger" while his half black girlfriend was in the other room

I'm not even a racist, I just can't be bothered to monitor 90% of the shit I say
>>
>>27670177
You must be a manlet. You look like a Chad.
>>
File: 1329608706411.jpg (131 KB, 730x850) Image search: [Google]
1329608706411.jpg
131 KB, 730x850
Should have given them a smug anime girl smile
>>
>>27669969
I would have turned straight around and clocked that bitch in the back of the head, full force. I would have hit her so hard, she would have fallen on her face, knocked the fuck out.
>>
>tfw he looks good so entire board is gonna pat him on the back
>they would insult him if he is ugly
Thats why this board is so shit, dysfunctional cunts you are
>>
>>27672442
If he looked bad, everyone would say he looks bad. If he looks good, everyone will say he looks good. There's no reason to lie about it here.
>>
>>27672499
yea, sure, everyone would advice to kill himself, ironic if you see so many "depression or "low self esteem" posts
>>
>>27669969
At least now you know why you're Not getting laid
>>
>>27670177
Her standards are too high, typical roastie. You like average at worst.
>>
>>27670177
wtf you aren't ugly you are AT LEAST a 6/10
>>
>be ugly as fuck
>yellow rotting teeth
>stare at girls only to make them unconfortable

The world is my playground
>>
You should have shouted
>cause our standards are low!
>>
>smile as I pass a girl walking her dog and say hello
>she looks away and makes a face, saying nothing
>fucking bitch I hope you die of cancer
>>
>>27670177
Everyone already said it but yeah dude you're pretty good looking. I'm not gay though so femanons confirm this please
>>
>>27674825
He is completely normal looking, 5-6/10. Any reaction of disgust was all on her.
>>
>>27674391
If you really go all the way with it you can pretty much do whatever you want. This disgusting old guy cut all the way to the front of the line to vote and nobody said shit cuz they didn't want to interact with him. It was pretty hilarious, the soccer moms minds were exploding cuz they couldn't figure out what to do.
>>
>>27674842
Is it good to be normal looking? I feel like it's a borderline insult
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.