[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im fucking 26 when did i get this old? it feels like just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: ffGuLIS.png (79 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
ffGuLIS.png
79 KB, 273x273
im fucking 26

when did i get this old? it feels like just a moment ago i was skipping classes in high school to play call of duty 4 with my only friend. and when i was at school the only thing i did was stare at the cute blonde girl's butt.

and now im a NEET that has dropped out of school 3 times. where did the time go? when i go to sleep tonight will i wake up 40 years old and still a virgin?

is the rope the only way out for me now
>>
>dropped out of school 3 times.
>where did the time go?

26 isn't that old, but it sounds like you spent a hell of a lot of time failing miserably at academics, for the most part.
>>
File: 1443509535658.jpg (24 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
1443509535658.jpg
24 KB, 350x225
>turning 21 in a week
>haven't done anything ever since I graduated nearing three years ago

I don't want to be like you
>>
>>27669652
The only one you can rely on is yourself anon. Maybe you should try and get a part time job.
>>
>>27669717
sure did. i havent had a job since i was 18

>>27669722
please dont be. learn from my mistakes

>>27669750
or maybe i should kill myself
>>
>>27669768
If you're gonna kill yourself then fuck off. I thought you might have posted here because you actually want to converse with people
>>
>>27669794
eh whats the point

its not like im ever gonna change.
>>
>>27669652
I did the same thing, dropped out twice
I'm 23
Are you me from the future OP?
>>
>tfw no friend to enter into a suicide pact with
>>
>>27669823
it depends

are you 6'4 and subsist soley on pierogi?
>>
>>27669652
it took me 10 years to graduate college. i dropped out much more than 3 times.

my 20's was spent dealing with bullshit: depression, crippling anxiety, PTSD, no money, family problems, you name it. most people will never understand, so who gives a fuck, go do whatever you want. go back to school for that one subject you really love if that's what you want.
>>
>>27669652

I know the feel, man. I'm 28 and it feels like yesterday I was only 20. The time just keeps going by faster and faster as the years go by. You can wish all you want to be younger, but you'll only keep getting older.

You'll be happier if you stop worrying about losing your virginity, by the way. Worrying about it just puts unnecessary pressure and stress on yourself. It's a meaningless social taboo that might keep you from getting some shallow cunt to sleep with you, but otherwise doesn't really matter. The high school kids that frequent this board will tell you otherwise, but they don't know shit.

You and I are still young, though, realistically. Don't let this board's weird obsession with youth make you feel like an old man. You have plenty of time to make the most out of life. It's never too late until you're dead.
>>
>>27669652
Why did you drop out three times?
>>
>>27670706
I like your words, just what I needed to hear. I'm not OP
>>
FUCK

Are you me OP?
>26
>live at home
>dropped out of 3 vocational schools
>no real education
>never had a job
>kissless virgin

How do you fix this shit?
>>
The implication of 'aging' happening faster as you age is because one year's time is a relatively large portion of your life at a young age, but relatively small at an old age

Spend more time thinking about what you'll do with your time left than what you've done with your time thus far. Then when death meets you, you won't feel regret from wasted time, but rather rejoice in closure.

It'll happen to you
>>
>>27670900
with those sick dubs
>>
>get a mcjob at 20 and think im finally turning my life around
>now im 23 and still flipping burgers with no education
I just never have any motivation to improve myself
>>
>>27669652

Dude something happens past 24 and time just starts FLYING it's scary but kind of awesome too. Like if something's bothering me, I just wait a second and BOOM a year later.

>>27670706

Are you me?

> Don't let this board's weird obsession with youth make you feel like an old man.

I'm so glad you said this. At 28 I feel so fucking old. But do you get that weird overly optimistic feeling? Like you've made it this far, time just keeps getting faster so at least the bad parts get speed through. I just feel like I'm wasting so much time but I felt like that ten years ago "I didn't start a hobby two years ago so I'll never start it" ten years later I'm thinking I could of just started it then!

I'm pretty for sure 38 year old me is looking back screaming at me to start something now too.
>>
>>27670900
You get off your ass and stick with something you limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>27669652
I'm 26 too dude, the time flew by. My life was shit until this year when everything turned out perfectly. Just keep up hope until you're 40 because you never know what's around the corner.
>>
>>27670752
first time i dropped out because i stayed indoors all day. so i failed.
second time i did the same thing.
the third time i did the same thing.

i even did it a fourth time but im not sure it counts because i failed much faster that time
>>
>>27671093
Grow a pair and fucking show up. That's LITERALLY all you need to you and you cant even pull that off?
>>
>>27671129
nope i cant handle it. im absolutely worthless
>>
>>27671144
And Im betting your parents paid for all 3 times? you worthless cunt. I know people who work their ass off just to get into college...
>>
>>27671153
college is free since i live in a commie country
>>
>>27671077
my 26 year was the worst year of my life. i have never been more down. every year it just gets worse.

fuck it wasnt supposed to be like this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.