[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
,>She's married to a chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 87876678897987.png (281 KB, 239x952) Image search: [Google]
87876678897987.png
281 KB, 239x952
,>She's married to a chad
>>
>>27669627
what the fuck is wrong with that cubic face she looks like Thanos
>>
>>27669627
What does he look like? pls don't mute
>>
That's life son. The sooner you all get it through your fucking heads that looks are all women care about, the better.

>in b4 butthurt roaties, "HURR DURR THAT'S NOT TRUE, NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIEK DIS HURR"

The only ones still saying this shit are too ugly to attract the men that they really want: those in the top 20%.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27669955

She's literally a 3/10 who's married to Chad though
>>
>>27670122
You fagets think erveyone is Chad
>>
>>27670122
>literally a 3/10
You never saw a real 3/10 then.

Dude, she ain't even fat.
>>
>>27670122

This doesn't change my point. ALL FUCKING WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS.

Just because they're ugly or fat doesn't change the fact that deep beneath every woman is the need to take the seed of the men with the best genetics possible (at least the genetics that are readily available to her at that point in time).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.