[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /actuallydecentlooking/ and still /robotsforlife/? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: pretty-barista-61181.jpg (399 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
pretty-barista-61181.jpg
399 KB, 600x899
Who here /actuallydecentlooking/ and still /robotsforlife/?
It's literally Hell on Heart.
You don't only live a robot life, but also you're approached by girls who look at you and slightly get interested just to realize you're a social retard.
I wish I was ugly.
>>
>>27669618
If you know you can't fuck them anyway reject them before they can reject you.
>>
reporting

being an ugly duckling fucked me over for life, personality-wise
>>
Protip: You're not that good-looking
>>
>>27669618
>I wish I was ugly
Ok, let me splash some acid in your face.
>>
>>27670130
I said ugly, not deformed
>>
>>27669618
>slightly get interested just to realize you're a social retard

Why not try try pretending you're not? Maybe eventually one of them will buy it, and you might get better with practice.
>>
The people that post pictures in ugly threads are mostly average looking or better. Are the people that post in threads like this one actually ugly or extremely good looking?
>>
>>27669618
no. you just blend in completely. women don't even consider you an option. if you're above their tier they assume you're already dating, if you're below their tier they don't even think about you. but that's not the shitty part because everybody deals with that. the shitty part is that you're a pariah from both the normie and robot communities. nobody will accept you. you're ironically more robot than robot. at least robots have each other's shitposting for social interaction. us halfbreed/cyborg/failednormie/decentlookers are fucked.
>>
>>27669618
Book of Shadows New York honky bitches fuck
>>
>>27669618
>I wish I was ugly.
No you don't you faggot. I'm borderline uggo/average, I'd know
>>
File: feelmirror.jpg (248 KB, 2512x792) Image search: [Google]
feelmirror.jpg
248 KB, 2512x792
hahhaha..ha y-yes I am
>>
>>27669618
> I wish my circumstances were worse than they are

You're a fucking idiot. Being a handsome bot is better than being an ugly bot simply by virtue of how much better everyone treats you by default due to the halo effect
>>
you're nowhere near as good looking as you think
>>
File: 1438273413147.jpg (19 KB, 479x357) Image search: [Google]
1438273413147.jpg
19 KB, 479x357
>>27670382

This. I've actually gotten shit from people if I ever camed up on Tinychat back in the day, and still get shit today from some of the robots I have on skype that are spiteful of the way I look, even though I myself don't think I'm -that- good looking.

I can't hang out with normies because I can't relate to them and quite frankly can't stand most of them. I can only hang out with a small ammount of brobots who understand that looks aren't everything.
>>
>>27670382
I couldn't have said it better, it's like how In highschool I weight lifted and got /fit/ but participated in robotics club. Everyone thought I was a knuckle dragger because I wasn't skelly or tubby mode. Also no glasses which doesn't help. I was an outcast of both Normie's and abnormies.
>>
File: not amused.png (112 KB, 302x310) Image search: [Google]
not amused.png
112 KB, 302x310
>>27670563
>I can't hang out with normies because I can't relate to them and quite frankly can't stand most of them.
This ugh, soo much this
>>
>>27669618
>it's a "guys being decent looking is actually WORSE than being ugly!" thread
>>
I'm a solid 6/10, but my personality is shit and I only seem to get checked out by fatties, who turn me way off.

Tbh I think it's a thing of finding the 'right girl' but whether that will ever happen or not I don't know.
>>
Im Too ugly for attractive people and too attractive for ugly people
>>
I thought this was a thread for people like me first but then i realized you didn't mean decent looking but fucking 10/10.
You're far beyond regular normalfags if you get girls approaching you like that.

You could probably get rich as a male super model.
>>
>>27670106
>You're not that good-looking
If girls approach him on the street then yes he is.
He's at least 9/10.
I consider myself non-ugly not attractive either i am completely undesirable for all girls. He must be very much more attractive than that.
>>
>>27670382
>no
no what? you're agreeing or disagreeing with me? I don't understand.
>>
>>27670537
>being robot and ugly
>I could never have her but who cares, she would never want me

>being robot and good-looking
>I could have her and she maybe would want me but I will do nothing anyway, just regretting everything, always, everywhere

it's worse, kiddo
>>
>>27670278
>Why not try try pretending you're not?
how how?
>>
>>27671557
I stated a concurring opinion, and listed additional woes that weren't present in your post. I kinda type how I talk, so the first thing I said was "no". I don't know why. I don't usually post much
>>
>>27671588
I don't know, observe normals and try to imitate them? I routinely see people say shit so stupid and unfitting that it would make me hide my face and run in shame, meanwhile they happily continue yapping without a hint of self-reflection clouding their faces.
And nobody points fingers or laughs at them or even comments. Maybe that's the ticket, just broadcast whatever small dumb though passes through your brain without worrying what the reception will be.
>>
>>27671635
>I kinda type how I talk, so the first thing I said was "no"
that's a very terrible thing to do. You're automatically a jerk to me if you do this IRL
>>
I have long since realized my fate of being alone. I dedicate myself to my art instead of wasting my time with harlots.
>>
>>27670563
>>27670637
It's just insulting. You're good looking but you're mentally ill. All you need to do is see a therapist and sort your brains out

What can we do? How can we fix our faces? How can we become sexually attractive? We can't

Stop whining, you fucking cunts. You're like a billion saying "oh, poor people hate me!! I wish I knew how to spend this money!!"
>>
>>27669618
Story of my life...

Well at least I can talk and have one-night stand with a girl while I'm are drunk, but that's all I can do.
>>
>>27672183
billionaire *

fucking normies made me so angry I typo'd
>>
>>27672183
>You're like a billion
a billion of what?
>>
File: judgedreddhatesfatties.jpg (63 KB, 512x673) Image search: [Google]
judgedreddhatesfatties.jpg
63 KB, 512x673
>>27672212
A billion wobbling lipid cells, a towering jello mass of obesity and grease and adipose tissue packed together under an stained XXXL t-short.

Corpulence is the ultimate robot trait. There is no denying it, no ambiguity that a morbidly obese male might be a normie.

>select all images with salad, kek
>>
>>27672266
>A billion wobbling lipid cells
that's big just as like half a nail
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.