[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been to any cons lately? Planning on going to any?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435066438269.jpg (82 KB, 960x708) Image search: [Google]
1435066438269.jpg
82 KB, 960x708
Been to any cons lately? Planning on going to any?
>>
I would go to a convention if I didn't have to go alone. If only robots met up at cons
>>
>30 years old
>goes to con
>feel out of place

I wish I went when I was younger.
>>
no i have not and while i will think about going and think that maybe it could be a good time to be around people and maybe one of them will smile at me i know i won't interact with any of them and end up being as depressed as i was before
>>
>>27669502
>tfw people ask me if I go to conventions
>tell them no
>why anon don't you like anime
>tfw only watch Dragon Ball and Umaru
>tell them that if I like Anime, I'll watch it, I don't need to go watch nerds try to sell their arts and crafts
>>
File: ModernC.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ModernC.png
4 KB, 500x500
>>27669502
I'm gonna go with my mom and older brother.
>>
>>27669502
Why do people take photos like this?
I don't understand.

Obviously the ass is at centerstage.
So ass is the focus.

How far will you take this focus on ass.
It can only go a number of ways.
Ways I don't think are intended.
>>
>>27669555
Exactly what happened to me, thought I'd go to London mcm and hope that someone strikes up a convo with me but I've been twice and I just walked around alone
>>
>went to a con by myself
>reserved a hotel room months in advance
>arrive at hotel, theres cute cosplay girls everywhere
>at night, ppl are partying in their rooms, i see cute drunk girls in sexy cosplay outfits, i hear ppl fucking through the walls, girls in panties roaming the hallways with tails and bunny ears
>im too shy and awkward to be a part of any of it
>i just sit in my room and watch tv, and listen to ppl having a good time
>it reminded me a lot of.....college
>felt real bad
>>
There are only a few cute girls who are swarmed with Chads and thirsty as fuck fedora wearing betafags. The rest are landwhales and annoying as shit weaboo girls.
>>
>>27669502
last time i went to a con i was overwhelmed by all the cute girls in cosplay who seemed like they weren't even interested in anime/vidya and were just in it for attention

they were all with their chad boyfriend and i ended up crying of the thought i'd never have a girlfriend to do that sort of stuff with

been three years and i still haven't recovered from that feel and i can't bring myself to ever go to one again

if only there was a rule for cons that normies aren't allowed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.