[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about the times you wish you didnt remember this just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444230545360.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1444230545360.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
tell me about the times you wish you didnt remember

this just happened and im contemplating taking my own life

>cute girl comes to my apartment to study for exam my sophomore year of college
>she flirts with me nonstop but i have no idea how to react to any of it because i'm a pussy
>walking up stairs, she pinches my butt
>her: "anon you have a nice butt"
>me: "oh thats probably just my pants"
>later while studying she keeps trying to steer conversation away from studying but i always push it right back to studying
>she sits on the floor near the vent because it's warm and takes her shoes off, says she "wants to get comfortable" and to sit on the floor with her
>me: "the floor is probably dirty, i dont want to sit there"
>keep doing classwork
>she stops a half hour later and says she wants to take a break
>i sit on my huge L shaped couch
>she sits right next to me and kinda leans toward me the way she's sitting
>we talk for about an hour and a half about our lives and other random stuff
>12:30am now, she gets up and says she has to leave
>stands looking at me expecting me to get up to hug her or tell or to stay or something
>5 second awkward silence
>she walks out with a short "bye"
>>
Tell me where you live so I can mercy kill you.
>>
>>27669336
2080 S Undermountain Rd
Sheffield, MA 01257
United States
>>
>>27669399
No way, I'm in Sheffield too.
>>
I did that once before, but on purpose. Why are you ashamed of that? Think of all the benefits

If you like her:
>Don't have to disappoint her with shit sex

If you don't like her:
>Now she will know the pain of rejection, get fuckt roastie

Either way
>You don't have to deal with the anxiety of having a gf or the bullshit of trying to fake caring about someone
>You will still get wizard powers when 30

dope shit basically
>>
>>27669258
Try to talk to her again, anon. Ask her to have a dinner or something. She could still be interested and just waiting for you to get your ass up and actually show that you like her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.