[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After Matt Sulivan's last relationship ended badly he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 40.jpg (62 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
62 KB, 400x592
>After Matt Sulivan's last relationship ended badly he was struggling to form a commitment
>That's when Matt decides to go where no man's gone before and make a vow: No sex

Think you could last 40 days and 40 nights with NO SEX?
>>
For a GigaChad, I do believe that's hard work. Even if GigaChad didn't put in any effort, he'd still get offers thrown his way.
>>
>>27668982
I think what honestly makes me more mad is that his Catholic priest brother doesn't get mad at him for having premarital sex in the first place.

You can't give up premarital sex for Lent, because you're not supposed to be having it in the first place.
>>
>>27668982
Is this the movie where he gets raped by his ex and then has to apologize to his current girlfriend for being raped?
>>
they address this in the movie though, with the fat guy friend: he also can't cum by masturbating.

Today, the movie could pretty much be called "The No Fap September challenge"
>>
He also couldn't fap
>>
>>27669026
Yes but desu she was hot so it's okay
>>
>>27668982
No way Jose. It's been three days and I'm already going insane
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.