[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw arrested in highschool for having sex with a girl several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455176807017.jpg (23 KB, 459x464) Image search: [Google]
1455176807017.jpg
23 KB, 459x464
>tfw arrested in highschool for having sex with a girl several years younger than me
>wasn't charged as an adult
>have a DOJ fingerprint test tomorrow for a school janitor job I applied for
How fucked am I?
>>
how many years is "several"
how old were you
>>
As fucked as that girl was on the night you got that prime pusy
>>
>>27668889
>DOJ fingerprint test
what even is this?
if you are applying to a public sector job, the fbi covers this. Are you just making shit up?
>>
How old were you?
Were you registered as a sex offender?
>>
>>27668912
I was 16, she was 14. I'm getting a bit nervous, don't even remember if I was registered as a sex offender for that.
>>
>>27668889
Just burn off your finger prints
>>
>>27668923
It's called a DOJ background check, they just run your name through the FBI database see if there's any match.
>>
File: dickbutt.jpg (206 KB, 474x731) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.jpg
206 KB, 474x731
>>27668923
the FBI is part of the DOJ...
>>
>>27668942
baka. that's your idea of several?
you might as well have been the same damn age. Did they take her prints too?

even if you take a piss in public and you're caught you'll be registered as a sex offender so i would say that if the details of your arrest are made available then be honest with them about being a stupid horny teenager otherwise you can just tell them you were caught pissing on a wall
>>
>>27668942
That's pretty bullshit you got arrested for that, I might say upfront what it was. Maybe call up a lawyer or gonna r/legaladvice or someshit
>>
>>27668942
underage b& reported
>>
>>27668997
see >>27668942

I love cherrios
>>
>>27668976
Gb2reddit u faggot
>>
>>27669167
You go back inside your mom's vagina, failed abortion.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.