[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a trap in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Himena-Takahashi03.jpg (94 KB, 675x1024) Image search: [Google]
Himena-Takahashi03.jpg
94 KB, 675x1024
Have you ever met a trap in real life?
>>
Yes, when I was on vacation in Thailand.
>>
Dated one for about two years.

The first three months were great.
>>
>>27668788
That is the worst ass I've ever seen in my entire life
>>
File: sapcor2_d.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
sapcor2_d.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>27668835
Still better than Yoko Ono's.
Damn! She's flugly!
>>
>>27668788
>Be CS student
>Walk into lab see qt trap and some arab guy
>Arab guy asks me question about lab
>trap joins in conversation
>end up helping trap aswell
>after problem is resolved trap says thanks
>I reply with 'no problem man'
>fucking silence
>trap is no longer looking at me but just staring at floor.
>realize that im not talking to trap but mtf trans person

I still think hes cute tho but I prolly fucked up big time.
>>
File: 1457195845988.png (44 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1457195845988.png
44 KB, 760x797
>>27669157
you did good, buddy
>>
>>27669157

My queer-ass brother is on the tranny-faggot train, I call it man and bro all the time just because.. I ain't facilitating that absurd bullshit.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
>>
Worked with one. Wasn't sure what it was.
Quit job.
Later saw it on tinder. Claimed to be mtf.
>>
>>27669820

You refer to your own as an it?

When are you going to realize that you are literally autistic.
You couldnt even be a good enough influence on your brother to prevent this shit
>>
>>27669157
he just took it the wrong way. I say that to actual women and they don't bat an eye. you probably just blurted it out.
>>
No. If I had I wouldn't still be a virgin.
>>
>>27668788
Every day I look into the mirror.
>>
>>27670255
Are you implying that sticking your dick in another man's ass wouldn't make you a virgin anymore?
>>
Yes I have met a trap in real life. There's one in my medical school

Growing up on the streets of Compton I didn't know whether I would become a baller or whether I will try to make it big time. You see the prospect of university and higher life always appeal to me getting out of the ghetto. While my homeboys and fellow friends were shot down guns and killed in the streets of Compton I didn't know whether I would make it out alive

Bitch ass niggers motherfuckers nigga nigga nigga

This post probably doesn't make sense but I was using my voice command on my phone to be honest this was far more interesting than the topic at hand

Bitch ass nigger mother fucker tits balls titties
>>
I saw one.
Looked nice from the back.
The face was horrid.
>>
Yes.
And trainies
And reverse traps
And even drag queens
None that were attractive, not that I am in to that kind of thing.
>>
>>27668788
not personally talked to, but there was a transgendered girl from an online dating site who had mutually viewed my profile that I ended up coming across in real life. she was actually very slim and femininely beautiful in person, and I'm pretty sure she recognized me too, but I didn't feel the urge to talk to her because I'm just not interested in the whole penis thing.
>>
File: 1438633068380.jpg (576 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
1438633068380.jpg
576 KB, 750x737
>>27668788
hell yeah nigga
pic related with em
>>
I accidentally went out on a date with a TS we even made out
>>
>>27668788
Saw one on a party in Hong Kong.
Thought she was just an uggo old woman.
Came over on herself to tell me she could offer "more" than a regular woman.

Even as a robot fucking a 40 year old dude with breasts is below me though. I declined.
>>
>>27670288
Yes. You lose your virginity when you stick your dick inside a pussy. Nothing says it cannot be a boipucci.
>>
>>27670526
Realtalk: It has to be sexual intercouse. That would anal intercouse.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.