[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/alcoholic general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dasgefühl.jpg (45 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
dasgefühl.jpg
45 KB, 403x403
Who drinking tonight?

Old Crow on the rocks, here.

What are you anons drinking on this fine tuesday night? I have to be up in 6 and a half hours, but I'll be alright. I helped my buzz along with a vicodin, so shouldn't have a hangover. If worse comes to worst, I'll take a shot in the morning.

>tfw have been crushing on a married grill for a few months who is one of my best friends that confides on me and is getting a divorce, because she wants children and her shitty childish husband has "revulsion" to the *idea* of kids
>her and I are literally exactly the same in how we think about everything, and she's been one of three girls in my life I can actually have long talks with, and feel comfortable around
>she said in a group discussion last night she'd not date somebody under her age again
>I'm 3 years younger than her

This is a feel I've not felt in a long time. My crushes are normally broken up by about 3 years. Guess I'd better hunker down and wait a few more years.

What ails you tonight anons? Who needs a drink? Anybody cutting back? I've been trying to recently, but it went off the rails with shit.
>>
I have a hangover again. Today is a good day to start a break. I will not have a drink until next week's weekend when I'm attending a party.
>>
Locked up. Cant drink for 5 more days. Suffering. What can i do?
>>
1872 straight up here. Had to work late because I'm a fucking idiot and can't do anything right.

I think /ck/ has better alchie threads. Sucks about the feels friendo, maybe the crush will work out, maybe not.
>>
>fell for the alcoholic meme
>shitting water with white specs and occasionally some blood
>liver hurts like shit
>can't afford doctor
>probably dying at 23 years of age
Should've just stuck to weed
>>
File: tfwalcoholic.jpg (51 KB, 769x557) Image search: [Google]
tfwalcoholic.jpg
51 KB, 769x557
>>27668832
Good luck anon.
>tfw every weekend, typically spent at home, breaks any sobriety streak for me

>>27668871
Cry.

>>27668874
We'll see. She knows I saw what she said, and said "sorry anon"... But still talks to me like she did before, and even reaches out to me when I don't talk to anyone for more than a half a day. I don't know. I've fallen for her ridiculously hard, like I always do. She's beautiful, and we get on perfectly on literally everything. I'm not an uggo, manlet, or anything, either. She doesn't know explicitly how I feel. I can't bring myself to confess to her while she's married, even if it's a matter of time. I'd die to, though. It weighs heavy on me.

>>27668888
How long has that been going on?
>>
What are you drunkards listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jCnpIljuck
>>
>>27668970
4 days now after a really big binge.
>>
File: havelwip.gif (645 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
havelwip.gif
645 KB, 320x239
>>27668782
I'm not drinking tonight, I just came to r9k because I thought the original-posting thing would make for some neat shenanigans. Turns out it's the lady-problems and fedora-tipping board.
I'm glad to hear you have lady-problems and aren't a fedora-tipper, friend.

As to your problem op, I think you shouldn't take her saying that as an implication or a hard rule. After things settle down with her marriage, be confident and make your feelings known. If she says she's not interested in you in that way, you say "I understand and I won't let this affect our friendship" and continue like you never said anything, or take it all personally and burn bridges, either way.
If she is interested in you, congrats. you just made your friendlady into a ladyfriend.

Make sure to give her a respectful amount of time to sort her shit out though, for reals. Also it sounds biological-clock related, remember the old addage about penises and insanity and the two not belonging near eachother. It seems like you know her pretty well though, so good luck in your efforts.

Rejoice OP, for all is not lost!
>>
Im going back to hard liquor after cutting back significantly.

Sort of craved it when the one person who kept me off it disappeared from my life.

Its a sad feel tonight senpai.
>>
>>27669698
I know that feel, bro. Having a gf helped me not to drink excessively. After she left me, I relapsed and started binging again.
>>
Friend just invited me for beers tomorrow. Fuck. Having 2-3 beers at the bar is no problem for me. The problem is that after I get home, I will continue drinking by myself. Once I get going I can't stop.
>>
Lift, it may sound like a meme but lifting helped me significantly cut down drinking.
>>
>>27669262
Turmeric.With black pepper + milk thistle all at once. Then take a break m8

About a half tablespoon of turmeric and about 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. These can be found in a spice section at supermarket. Milk thistle probably at a pharmacy. Take it easy man.
>>
>>27671460
I'm drunk so I forgot to add. Do this twice a day and eat healthy.
>>
>>27671446
Replacing one addiction with another. Makes sense. Even videogame addiction would help over an alcohol addiction.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.