[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosted by women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1455082115318.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1455082115318.png
253 KB, 548x356
I am a 24 year old male. I find that I am "ghosted" by women who I find extremely attractive. Sometimes it will begin with the attractive woman flirting with me, and I will get their number. We will send texts flirting, maybe talking about fun things we could do.

But when I try to actually make a day for us to meet up and do something, they stop replying. Am I killing the fun by suggesting this? Coming on too strong or something?
>>
It's really this simple: she's not attracted to you/you're not attractive.

If she found you physically attractive, she'd be sucking your dick right now and you wouldn't be posting on R9K.

Don't overthink this shit. Girls are not these mythical creatures.
>>
>>27668914
Forgot to add: in b4 "well maybe she wasn't comfortable around OP."

Stop. Women automatically feel comfortable around men that they find attractive. If she's attracted to him, she will FIND ways to be around him. Period.
>>
>>27668914
Well, you don't know if they like you until you hit on them.

That is what I'm talking about. I find it bizarre that one minute they are talking about coming over, then the next minute they just stop replying. Obviously they have decided that they don't like me if they do that, but it just seems random. Like a switch flipped or something.
>>
>>27668652
I got the same thing but instead of them ghosting me when I ask for a specific date or meet, they just randomly ghost me during conversations.

One was telling me about a pizza she ordered, then I told her I was making salmon. She never replied again.

I think I sent like a message the next day and then one 7 days later.

Then I never tried her again.
>>
>>27668980
Some girls get off on playing games and enjoy the attention.

"Oh well, I can't get Ricky from chemistry class, so let me have fun with this sucker for a bit."

Seriously, stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>27669024
>playing games and enjoying attention

That makes sense, my mind never even went there because that's not something I've ever done. That's actually pretty bizarre behavior
>>
>>27669060

The sooner you clue yourself in to the reality of women, the better.
>>
>>27669077
This last conversation I had was completely bizarre though. We were suggesting different places to meet, deciding where we would meet.

I said "okay I can either meet you next tuesday or next wednesday afternoon". Then just no reply.

Going that far to get "attention" is seriously insanity. Like unhealthy mental behavior. Any femanons here that can confirm women really do this?
>>
>>27669112

Don't ask women for advice on how to get women. They'll tell you what SHOULD work, they'll tell you what you want to hear because feelings, and they'll tell you what SOUNDS nice.

You'll never get the truth. If you want to learn the truth about women, make friends with classically handsome guys. Don't be an awkward fuck about it, just tell him up front, "bro, help me learn how to get girls."

Then you'll see how women REALLY act, uninhibited.

Fuck you if you disagree (not you specifically, but in general).
>>
>>27669204
One of my closest friends is an ex-college football player with a huge jaw and good looks. Probably a lot better looking than me. He gets a lot of trashy women, but I've gotten hotter women than him.
Another one of my friends is absolutely ugly as fuck. This guy is like 5'6, fat, and has a huge forehead. This guy dates 10/10 blondes with curvy fat asses. Just because he is quick-witted, sociable, and kinda arrogant.

I don't know what the rule is here. I see A LOT of different dynamics in the dating world.
>>
>>27669305
The rule is that almost everybody is able to get a girl except yall fucking losers who spend all day on R9K
>>
texting is easy and nonthreatening. meeting irl is intimidating and stressful. this is coming from a shutin girl. ive done this same shit out of pathological shyness. it's not necessarily that you arent attractive or she isnt into you, its that you can get enough affection out of texting for a while. but meeting up is anxiety inducing and generally scary sometimes. ofc not all girls are like this but that is my perspective.
>>
>>27669112
Its because you come across indecisive and unassertive. You're playing around with days and what to do and should just instead tell whats happening and when.

Stop being a little pussy bitch. Girls can detect your quivering little vagina
>>
>>27669531

All that nonsense to avoid saying that you're just ugly.

Stop it.
>>
>>27669585
Well I just said "okay let's meet here. Here are the days I am available. Which one works for you?"

Seems pretty civil and logical. But I know the alpha handbook says we're supposed to craft our texts to say "We're meeting here at this time, okay see you there"

>>27669531
I want to believe that women are just shy, but I don't think I can
>>
>>27669610
lol thats the fucking thing on here innit
all females are either ugly or roasties or both
this attitude is what keeps you dissatisfied you know

for what its worth there are people of all degrees of attractiveness. even if i were like a 4 there is a guy out there who sees me as out of his league. that shit is irrelevant.
>>
>the 2 people in this thread who are being really aggressive and spastic for no reason

don't take advice from people who are butthurt and mad and can't have a convo without calling you a name or being condescending.
their advice is useless. why are they even posting here, they know nothing.
>>
>>27668652
She used you for an ego boost, she doesn't actually like you. Time to move on to greener pastures friend.
>>
>>27669645
>I want to believe that women are just shy, but I don't think I can

Because it's not true. "Shy" girls are better at hiding their sluttiness and it would kill them if they got judged for it.

That "shy" girl in class (provided Chad doesn't think she's ugly) is willing to do the nastiest things imaginable with a man provided that sh finds him attractive.

They don't want to tell you this because they need suckers like you to still believe in that "women are pure" myth. You idiots still buy this shit hook, line and sinker.

This is why you don't listen to women.
>>
>>27669690

Back to r/askwomen, bitch. Take your fucking fairy tales with you.
>>
>>27669677

All that to avoid the heart of the matter: women care about looks just as much (and arguably more) than men.

If the girl in OP found him attractive, this thread wouldn't exist.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27669727
No it's pretty clear you guys are buttmad about something. But what you say is somewhat true

My first girlfriend was extremely shy. Barely spoke words to people. She also let me cum on her face and fuck her ass, gladly. I'm not implying that "women are pure", nobody thinks that (besides maybe you 2 years ago).

I was referring to when women quit replying.
>>
File: 2341245.jpg (46 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
2341245.jpg
46 KB, 495x495
Funny how the women come in this thread and suddenly when the truth is being told they revert back to their stock insults of "butthurt" and "virgin".

This is why you don't listen to women. Confusion on top of lies on top of deception. Women couldn't tell you the truth if their lives depended on it.

By all means, continue to call me names and prove my point though.
>>
File: 1349838630720.jpg (135 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1349838630720.jpg
135 KB, 680x848
>>27669727
don't know what you're talking about, speak English and take a chill pill.
>>
>>27669810
>telling truth
>providing no evidence

Sounds pretty butthurt. Don't worry, someday a woman will gladly take your 30 year old virginity
>>
File: 130.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>27668652
It's called Histrionic Personality Disorder OP.
>>
>>27669839
>virginity
>>27669839

Point. Fucking. Proven.
>>
>>27669864
I was mocking you for crying about stock insults.

Holy shit, is this guy legitimately autistic?
>>
>>27669887

Your other point is bullshit too.

>>providing no evidence

You need evidence to use your fucking eyes now? I bet you still believe that you get turned down because your "personality turned her off" or, "you gave off the wrong vibe".

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro.
>>
>>27669917
I'm not even seeing your point. That women want to have sex with people they find attractive? Yeah that's not exactly ground breaking
>>
>>27669954

Seems to be the case for all these moronic women who still spout this "looks don't matter" nonsense and the gullible, white-knighting fucktards who swallow it up and still believe that the reason as to why they can't get laid lies in some magical, esoteric idea.
>>
>>27669973
Well women do also seem to compromise. Like I said, I know ugly dudes who get extremely hot women.
>>
>>27670151
>>27670151

Temporarily. They'll take what they can get for now until something better comes along.

And then. JUST
>>
>>27670151
>Like I said, I know ugly dudes who get extremely hot women.

Not him, but that's a flat out lie and you know it faggot.
>>
>>27670179
No, it really isn't. I know one guy who literally looks like a walking thumb, but he is a well known graphic designer and he gets babes.

My other friend looks like a down syndrome child with a beard, he also gets babes.

I'm pretty average, and I have gotten some pretty hot women in the past. Physically way out of my league.

>>27670173
>temporarily

What does that even mean? The end game is marriage, and we can agree that women usually settle for an average/ugly guy with a good job for that.
>>
>>27668652

Girls pull this shit all the time. It's this >>27668914 but also it's her being a girl and changing her mind every six seconds and being bored too easily. Randomly text her something very random and weird and watch her reply again as you're now this totally new interesting thing.
>>
>>27669060

Exactly. Imagine a cat playing with it's prey. It's like that.
>>
>>27670239
Your anecdotal bullshit is not impressive.

I don't know a single guy that is in my attractiveness range who has fucked or been in a relationship with any girl that is way out of his league.
>>
>>27669112

Oh no, see you made the mistake of trying to get her to commit to a time and place and do this thing called "planning" which apparently breaks the female brain and causes her to not respond.

>>27669204

Exactly. Those are called "Naturals" like a Chad, but not evil. I have a friend like that and he totally clued me into things I never would of figured out on my own.
>>
>>27670322
Your anecdotal bullshit is not impressive

I know guys who have fucked women more attractive than themselves
>>
>>27669690

You're the "shy girl" from a few posts up. You're saying this because you're getting upset the truth is coming out.
>>
>>27670397

I do too but I know those guys were also rich or popular or cold help her career.

I don't know what point you're trying to make her. Your reply makes no sense to what you're replying too.
>>
>>27668652
This happens to me MOST of the time. Not even some of the time. Fucking annoying but its the price you pay if you want something that doesn't have a penis and isn't fat or ugly.
>>
>>27668652
no, you're just 'that guy' they speak to inbetween getting over their ex. you did nothing wrong, move along nothing to see here.
>>
Yes it happens a lot. Stop being too concerned with 'hotness'. Its not a big competition to see who can get the best looking one.

The trick is to have many girls going at the same time, it never works with just going after one, you need her too much, and whatever you do will come with a lining of that.
>>
>>27668652
When you ask a woman out, she will answer your question which is: Do you find me attractive.
If she doesn't respond the answer is no.
If she gives you an excuse the answer is maybe
If you ask the next week or whenever and she gives you another excuse then the answer is no.
There has never been anyone who made asked a third time and she was like ok.
Women like to make friends with men.
Because they like the company of men who don't want to fuck them.
some women are shy and don't make the first move.
That's why you ask them out just to be sure.
Most women will give you hints and make it very clear.
Or straight out ask you out.
This has never happened to you because you are not Chad.
I am not a chad myself but I see girls almost physically raping chads.
They would do it if they could.
Like my chad buddy is in a relationship and one
of the girls was hitting on him so hard.
And then he made it clear that he has a gf.
She still kept going and then she hugged him from behind out of nowhere.
She has massive tits, so that is definitely sexual.
Anyways he asked to kindly stop this and she did.
The life of chads is amazing.
>>
>>27669112
You enjoy playing video games, girls like playing guys
>>
File: 1457726269213.jpg (191 KB, 958x958) Image search: [Google]
1457726269213.jpg
191 KB, 958x958
>>27670742
winner winner chicken dinner

have a rare chad
>>
>>27668914
This OP, your fucking dumb as shit.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.