[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >have 25 year old female cousin >have always been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Shinji is concerned.png (47 KB, 201x230) Image search: [Google]
Shinji is concerned.png
47 KB, 201x230
>19
>have 25 year old female cousin
>have always been extremely attracted to her, probably because we weren't around each other much when I was really young
>spill spaghetti every single time I have to meet her, because for some reason, my brain won't stop seeing her as a potential mate
>this is extremely awkward when we are required to hug because I get sick sexual pleasure out of it
>even shamefully masturbate to the thought of her
>hear over the phone that she will soon be getting engaged
>she probably knows
>actually kind of mad about it because I subconsciously feel like I am being cucked
How do I keep family from finding out that I am upset about it when I inevitably have to go to the wedding?
>>
>>27668493
To be clear, I mean that she probably knows that I am very attracted to her.
>>
>>27668493
Just don't go to the wedding.
>>
>>27668537
That would make me seem like an asshole.

Plus, she is coming here over the summer, presumably with her boyfriend in-tow.
>>
Cucked by your cousin? Never a dull day in the life of a robot
>>
File: Безу́хов.jpg (19 KB, 397x173) Image search: [Google]
Безу́хов.jpg
19 KB, 397x173
>>27668654
I still don't even know how I ended up madly in-love with a cousin who is six years older than me.

And, with all the spaghetti I spill around her, I think she is probably aware that I have feelings for her (that we don't talk when left alone I think is good evidence for that).
>>
>>27668559
Make up a prior commitment.

E.g. job.
>>
>>27668493
Why be ashamed? If you're not having kids, what's wrong with fucking relatives? I would be down fuck my cousins or aunts if they were attractive, or even my sisters, if I had some.

I don't really give a fuck about society's rules and neither should you.
>>
>>27669132
What prior commitment could I possibly have? And I don't have a job, I'm just a Uni student, and it will be during the summer.

>>27669212
That's the thing though, it isn't just sexual, I have deep emotional feelings for her.

Plus, I have moral reservations about it, though I still fantasize about having been born in the past so that I could perhaps be put in an arranged marriage with her for some contrived reason.
>>
>>27669354
> and it will be during the summer
Internship

Find anything.
>>
>>27669527
Here are a couple problems with that
>they will be staying with me
>I am forgoing work because I have to get psychiatric treatment

Basically, I am going to be in close proximity to them regardless of what I do, so I need to find a way to hide my feelings on the matter.
>>
File: 1452799378241.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452799378241.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>always had a degree of social anxiety but nobody scared me quite like my extended family
>treated all childhood at family functions like the proverbial elephant in the room
>nowadays don't show up
>haven't seen anyone but mom in years

sometimes i just wish i were normal is all
>>
You have three options...

(A) Don't go to the wedding. Ignore her for the rest of your life.

(B) Take a girl that's hotter than her to her wedding like an alpha male.

(C) Go to the wedding stag and feel like the cuck that you are.
>>
>>27669785
A) Unless I go full recluse from my family (though, I actually have an uncle that did that), this isn't really an option. Plus, very suspicious.

B) I am beta as fuck. I get attention from girls, so I think I am fairly attractive and could pull it off if I were alpha, but I can't approach girls, especially with something that big. I've never even kissed a girl.

C) Fugg.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.