[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bluepilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 44
File: 1320962871317.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1320962871317.png
254 KB, 381x495
Redpill horseshit has gone on long enough. Time to return to reality, dipshits.

>life is not an alpha/beta tumblr/4chan struggle
>not all women go for 'chads'
>women are individuals with individual thoughts
>women can be lonely too
>pissing your youth away in your room playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia is not a good thing
>chicken tenders and mountain dew are not good for you
>people who work make a contribution to society. no matter how insignificant the contribution, it's still a contrubution
>it's not the jews', liberals', feminists', women's or chad's fault you're a loser
>>
>>27668370
Why should we contribute to society?
It's clear that there is no common goal.
>>
NEETs btfo

Coriginal omment
>>
>>27668504
Do it for your own goals. You want pussy? Money will attract pussy no matter how ugly or awkward you are. It also gives you power over the Chads of the world.
>>
>>27668370

Fuck off, you brainwashed libcuck.
>>
>>27669611
What if you've achieved all your goals, found them to be empty, and prefer the tender love of tendies?
>>
>>27668370
>>not all women go for 'chads'
>>women can be lonely too
Literally the only 2 I cannot accept.
They are all individuals with individual thoughts, but what intelligent creature would not go for the best they can get?
>>
>>27669632
Reality has a liberal bias ;)
>>
>>27669651
If you really want that, that's fine. But it seems like a lot of robots pretend to want that but then bitch about WHY NO GF

Can't have it both ways. Free yourself of human concerns and embrace NEETdom, or go out and obtain what you want in normie world
>>
>>27669632
Is that more a conservative view, that it's all about the individual taking what he wants? It's liberals who go on about the good of society.
>>
>>27668370

Let me guess, you still believe in Santa Claus too, right?

Back to r/twox, you cunt.
>>
>>27669835
It's a meme. You've been brainwashed, literally. You need deprogramming.
>>
>>27669867

Saying that women go for the best looking men with the best genetics is a fucking meme now? Is this how you faggots cope with reality?

Get fucking real, will ya?
>>
>>27669867
>wanting attractive partners is a meme
>>
>>27669883
They find different types of men attractive, not necessarily 'chad' you brainwashed fucktard. Get out of /r9k/ once in a while before you get an aneurysm.
>>
>>27669611
Money will attract gold diggers, but those gold diggers will never have any emotions for you. They are just expensive hookers.

I would rather go to bangcock and fuck some lady boys.
>>
>>27668370
I support dadpasting
>>
>>27669946

And you got the fuck back to r/askwomen, you deluded bitch.
>>
>it's not the jews

Stopped reading there tbqh familiamo
>>
File: 1377236690873.jpg (21 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
1377236690873.jpg
21 KB, 450x355
>>27669946
>They find different types of men attractive, not necessarily 'chad'
>>
>>27668370
these are all redpills.
In fact, the point of boards like /pol/ and /r9k/ is that trolls take advantage of the stupidity and naivety of weak minded individuals--they force meme that are the opposite of reality so much and so often that people that spend their life on 4chan begin to believe what they see.

Everything you posted is a redpill. In fact I wouldn't even call it a redpill--I'd call it just facts of life (as long as you go out and experience the real world).
>>
>>27668370
>unironically thinking bluepill is a good thing
this is how i know youre legitimately autistic, people just baiting this shit call say that theres is the true redpill

youre actually arguing for the bluepill
like a fucking retard

go back to tumblr roastie
>>
>>27668370

YOU ARE THE PAID SHILL THAT WAS FORETOLD IN PROPHECY! BURN HIMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I love this thread, thanks dad
>>
File: brainwashing.png (63 KB, 1648x867) Image search: [Google]
brainwashing.png
63 KB, 1648x867
Excuse my lack of art skills.
>>
>>27670063
So you pretty much read the whole thing. Your post was as pointless as your existence.
>>
>>27668370

This is true, but no one here really believed this. It's just an entertaining rivalry.

Bullshit. And they especially wont go for socially Mal-adjusted, poor robots like us.

>women can be lonely too

No, they are egocentric, vapid cows who are hopelessly attracted to douche-bag guys. The US has a 50% divorce rate.

>pissing your youth away in your room playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia is not a good thing

Well buddy, my crippling slew of learning disabilities, average IQ, and general ugliness aren't going away anytime soon, so I might as well have some fun being a failure. Unless you'd like to lend me or other robots a hand?

>people who work make a contribution to society. no matter how insignificant the contribution, it's still a contribution

No, they make money for their corporate masters and get scraps for it. Minimum wage is hell, and their is no dignity in it at all. Our society is based on exploitation. There is nothing noble about working to make rich people richer. The guiltiness must be brought to bare before I consider serving this fucked up society.

Get out normie.
>>
>>27669999
DubsQuads of truth.
>>
>>27670094
spot on, mind if i save it?
>>
File: 4910658-8075019487-giphy.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
4910658-8075019487-giphy.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27669611
BETA
U
X

If you attract women with money, they'll just cheat on you with Chad AND steal your money.
Women legit have cravings for masculine men during ovulation.
>>
File: 1458261219855.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1458261219855.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>27670089
>>27668370
Purge the Normies! Beta uprising now!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27670100
>This is true, but no one here really believed this. It's just an entertaining rivalry.
No, you people actually believe that if you're not a NEET virgin loser, you're from tumblr.

>No, they are egocentric, vapid cows who are hopelessly attracted to douche-bag guys. The US has a 50% divorce rate.
So deluded that it doesn't even warrant a decent response.

>Well buddy, my crippling slew of learning disabilities, average IQ, and general ugliness aren't going away anytime soon, so I might as well have some fun being a failure. Unless you'd like to lend me or other robots a hand?
wah woe is me woe is me ;-; Help yourself, you fucking loser.

>No, they make money for their corporate masters and get scraps for it. Minimum wage is hell, and their is no dignity in it at all. Our society is based on exploitation. There is nothing noble about working to make rich people richer. The guiltiness must be brought to bare before I consider serving this fucked up society.
Even the fast food employee contributes something. Even if it's something insignificant like providing greasy food for your fat body.
>>
>>27670129

Go ahead anon, you have my permission. I'm half hoping someone with some skill will make a prettier version.
>>
>>27668370
>no matter how insignificant the contribution, it's still a contrubution
This one is pure bullshit.
Working minimum wage to listen to people bitch about their fedex packages coming in 3 minutes late is not a contribution to jack shit.
>>
>>27670094
>life experience
lmao What life experience? Sitting on your fat/skinnyfat ass all day reading redpill posts and infographs and watching redpill videos is hardly life experience lel. Get a life.
>>
>>27670176
>Working minimum wage to listen to people bitch about their fedex packages coming in 3 minutes late is not a contribution to jack shit.
Who the fuck else am I going to complain to?
>>
>>27668370
At least I'm not a b**** ass mother f*****
>>
>>27670162
>/r9k/ is one person
wew lad
>>
>people who work make a contribution to society. no matter how insignificant the contribution, it's still a contrubution

There's a good video by this childish Australian Chad youtuber called 'friendlyjordies' on this very issue. He contrasts a man who's been on welfare for 3 decades, with the men who ran companies which literally destroyed the lives of employees\customers.

Here's the video, it's a long one but it's worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddaSYKhXBdM

My favourite line is the one about wasting away your "very short in the grand scheme of things cosmic miracle of a life, which if you believe in most religions you only get one shot at"
>>
>>27668370
Jews, liberals and feminists have nihilistic views that aren't good for the future of society. But the real problem is capitalism, which can't be fixed.

Women hate 80% of the male population (rough estimate) and will go out of their way to fuck them over, if it means being with the 20% of the male population.
But the real problem is the way we evolved and human nature, which also cant be fixed.

IMHO, the robots here are fucked for two primary reasons:
>they're broke
>they're ugly

You can be ugly and okay financially and attract women when they reach their 30s (after CC), but
the problem is none of these robots have any future. They'll be financially unstable forever.
That's okay for Chad who has his looks and can get laid whenever to whoever, but not for ugly robots.
>>
>>27668370
>women can be lonely too

stopped reading at exactly this point
>>
File: kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>
>>27668370
>life is not an alpha beta struggle
life is dog eat dog, so yes it is, for the betas at least.

all humans follow memes, so they only have as much "individual thought" as any faggot on this board

>pissing away your youth is not good
How so? I enjoy it. that's good enough for me, and I have no reason to give a fuck about any "good" ways to soend my youth

Good thing I don't eat shit based on memes.

>people who work make a contribution to society
There is no logical reason to care about society, except if you can shape it to your benefit.

>it's not anyone's fault you're a loser
I live a life of hedonism, and I enjoy it. I've lost nothing
>>
File: 1330839496286.jpg (60 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1330839496286.jpg
60 KB, 649x650
>>27670162
>wah woe is me woe is me ;-; Help yourself, you fucking loser.

I can tell you've never had any serious learning disabilities. I do everything so much slower and so much clumsier than everyone I know I am completely uncompetitive.

>No, you people actually believe that if you're not a NEET virgin loser, you're from tumblr.

No, we think SJW and other toxic feminists come from tumblr. Normies are from facebook and reddit. Get your facts straight, kiddo.

>So deluded that it doesn't even warrant a decent response.

You know it's true.

>Even the fast food employee contributes something. Even if it's something insignificant like providing greasy food for your fat body.

>implying I'm fat.

Well excuse me if I don't want to contribute anything to a society which has rejected me. Working as a burger flipper is miserable and carries no dignity. I would never do it, I'm not serving anything to anyone.

Christ, you seem mad.

You aren't going to help anyone here by berating them. You obviously have no idea what we deal with and are just here to make yourself feel better or hide the fact that you aren't much better.

I suggest you leave. Normies don't belong here.
>>
>>27670261
>wasting

This shit is entirely subjective. One person might feel content playing video games till they die, another would want to create the new Microsoft, and in the grand scheme of things, none of the choices really matter because both people end up dead anyway.
>>
>>27670099

Yes, just like your post and your existence as well, fellow meat computer posting on a cambodian woman-abducting BBS
>>
>>27670270
This guy is 100% spot on.
>>
File: 1439257534680.jpg (78 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1439257534680.jpg
78 KB, 637x476
>>27670227
You can bitch to an automated machine for all I care. Half of you do now anyways.

My point is getting 8 an hour to sit and listen to an earful doesn't help anybody. They're still mad, they still don't have their shit, and I'm holding back strokes because I can't talk back, especially against people with legitimately re-fucking-tarded complaints.
>>
>>27670250
It might as well be.

You all literally think the same things.

>>27670270
>nihilistic views
You mean to tell me not trying in life because there's no point if you're ugly and broke isn't nihilistic lel. Throwing rocks in glass houses...etc
>>
File: Chad_Seal.jpg (62 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Seal.jpg
62 KB, 640x395
>>27670094
Truth boyos.
PUA is filled with the 80% of Betas who nature never intended for reproduction. Civilization has tried to fuck mother nature over, but the truth is, women only want the top 20%.

POLOGAMY IS NATURES LAW!
>>
File: its literally that easy.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
its literally that easy.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>27668370
No they can't.
>>
>>27670334
>implying implications

I was making a generalization about robots that doesn't personally apply to me boyo.
>>
>>27670368
Beta Uprising now. Envy must be unleashed in full.
>>
>>27670368
Speaking of that, the 80-20 rule is an economic principle that applies to property and economic wealth, not sex.
>>
>>27670440
Sex follows the same rules of supply and demand dummy
>>
>>27669946
The meme is that anybody who can pull women is a 'Chad' though. 'Chads' aren't homogeneous, even though that's meant to be the name of meathead jock bully from American high school films or some shit.
>>
File: 0009.jpg (176 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
176 KB, 900x598
>>27670470
Economics deals with land labor and capital, not land labor capital and pussy, you fucking mong.
>>
>>27670374
To be fair that's just for no strings attached sex
>>
>>27669685

Is it really that hard to process that sometimes the best they can get isn't Chad?

>>27669883

There aren't enough Chads to go around, anon.
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>27670100
>attracted to douchebag

HYPOCRITE COPE!

Women want the best they can get, just like men do. You wouldn't date an ugly fat cow just becaus
she was nice, would you? So stop thinking women should!
The The reason there are more beta lonely men is due to hypergamy.
Ex:
>10 males date 8 girls
>8 men date 6 girls
>6 men date 4 girls
ROBO TERRITORY
>4 men date 2 girls
>2 men date no one

Women are picky, that's how nature designed them. Sorry you're considered subhuman, but don't blame Chad or women.
Women are people, just like everyone else.
>>
>>27670539
>Women want the best they can get, just like men do
There's an entire spectrum between ugly neckbeard losers and 10/10 chad thundercocks.

lol this whole board is one big Jim Jones style brainwashing camp. If it became a meme to drink cyanide, you stupid fucks would drink down to the last drop.
>>
>>27670498
"in economics, capital assets are already produced, durable goods or any non financial asset that is used in the production of goods or services"

Pussy satisfies human wants and is therefore a good. It is already made as females are born with it. It is durable as it can be used many times throughout the individual's life. It is used in the production of services, sex.

Pussy is capital, so yes, economics does still dictate sex.
>>
>>27670527
>There aren't enough Chads to go around, anon.

They will literally share a Chad and have no problem doing it. Do you know what a harem is? We are, slowly but surely, headed back towards the days where harems existed and the common man simply went without.

Fuck it, we're already there.
>>
>>27670539
Sorry, but I will hate women. I know guys are the same way, it doesn't mean shit to me. I hate men as well, but more because they are competition.

Women need to be violently beaten into submission by betas. It's the only way to keep women in line. Islam gets this right atleast.
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>27670597
>Pussy is capital
>It is used in the production of services
>treating sexual relationships as economic transactions
lel this is why you guys' whining can never be taken seriously. You dig your own virgin graves.
>>
>>27670615
Have we ever not been? This shit didn't just stop happening for no reason all those years
>>
File: women.png (54 KB, 628x417) Image search: [Google]
women.png
54 KB, 628x417
>>27670583

>lol this whole board is one big Jim Jones style brainwashing camp.

r9k is an anonymous image board where tripfags (those attempting to maintain any sort of 'identity') are almost universally despised, which means that charismatic 'leaders' like Jim Jones can't really emerge (it's interesting to note that most of Jones's followers were women - see pic related).

Anyone can post a comment and the strength of its arguments must compete with the strength of the other arguments posted in the same thread. There's no 'upvoting', there may be number of replies which can have an influence - but each comment remains standing, so any individual in the thread is personally assessing the value of each comment.

Nobody can tell whether you're a male or female posting, unless explicitly stated.

Basically, r9k is as close to a free market of ideas as you can possibly get anywhere on Earth. The "reality" you subscribe to is most widely believed in circles where information is centralised and political censorship remains powerful.
>>
>>27670635
True, but it was mitigated by social controls that no longer exist, such as shaming spinsters and single mothers.

The people insisting that "Humanity has always been this way bruh :^)" love to ignore the massive social, economic, and technological changes we've had in recent years

And for the record Alfred Kinsey was a pedo-loving nutcase that seriously juked his stats on human sexuality (No, male criminals and prostitutes are not representative of the sex life of the average male)
>>
File: 1348981455337.jpg (8 KB, 275x198) Image search: [Google]
1348981455337.jpg
8 KB, 275x198
>>27670677
>r9k is as close to a free market of ideas
LEL LEL LEL You have got to be shitting me.

Regurgitating the same old shit day after day, hour by hour, reinforcing the same thing over and over and shutting down any opposing views is a tyranny of ideas.
>>
>>27670631
>two companies exist
>they both make the same product
>company A has a better product
>people buy from company A

Somehow different from
>two guys exist
>both will try to satisfy the woman
>guy A can do it better somehow
>women go for guy A

It's the same shit
guy A will get 80 percent of the women despite being only 20 percent of the guy population.
>>
>>27670714
>and shutting down any opposing views

The mods are deleting posts and banning posters that disagree with whatever you consider to be /r9k/'s hive mind?
>>
>>27668370
These are basically all true. Here are some other truths.

>in aggregate, people are predictable
>attraction is largely about appearance
>gynocentrism is biologically ingrained
>men and women approach relationships differently
>men who are victims or at risk lack a voice in society
>refusal to engage criticism is not a good thing
>moral fervor / righteous indignation is not a good thing
>>
>>27670717
He's just trolling you anon with Carl the Cuck-tier
>I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS
responses
>>
File: 7bOw9.jpg (231 KB, 600x968) Image search: [Google]
7bOw9.jpg
231 KB, 600x968
>>27670635
Beta bureaucrats from ages ago put in place pesky laws and instilled flawed "ethics" into our youths to try to discourage the practice of pologamy, but dysgenics has probably gotten them to change their minds and feminism is forcing us to return to how the world used to be by force.
Now if you're a beta and even look at a woman wrong she can have you locked up for rape.
>>
>>27670717
If that were true, you people would be swimming in sub 7/10 pussy by underselling your competitors. offering a similar product at a lower price.

You can't apply economics to this, you libertarian imbecile. Go read some more ebin free market nigger, though, maybe you'll find a connection.
>>
>>27670714
>reinforcing the same thing over and over and shutting down any opposing views is a tyranny of ideas

hmm
not sure if ironic or actual retard
because this is exactly how the "free" media works
>>
>>27670765
Then it's not really free, is it? :^)
>>
>>27668370
This. I started looking at the people wearing wedding rings in the metro and the people who have kids and they clearly aren't all chads.
>>
>>27670748
>underselling
>paying women to forget your beta genes
>very little men can afford to do it
>the few that can are swimming in pussy and are like honorary Chads

You can always apply economics to sex ;)

COPE BOYO
>>
>>27670739
>>27670615

This is why society needs a beta uprising. People need to get angry about this.

If women want to throw morals to the wind and embrace nature, then it's time for men to give it to them. Repeal all laws that protect women from physical and emotional abuse, and make them second class citizens. Then commence with a society wide mass beating that will leave these sluts humbled and broken. Divide them up among the populous.

Society is in this situation because no one gets angry. People need to realize we are all in this situation together.

We out number them greatly.
>>
>>27670853
That's because Nature wants Chad to pump and dump, whilst Beta takes care of the children. Legit.
Ther was a study done on this that found that women prefer aesthetically pleasing men during and around the same time she begins to ovulate.
>>
>>27670880
*they begin
>>
>>27670748
Not that guy, but I think your analysis doesn't really make sense.

It would be most accurate to call pussy an inelastic factor of production, and women rentiers. They will get the highest rent they can. Even if society (whether by norm or law) doesn't allow Chad to rent more than one apartment, the market will fill from the top down, and there are simply more men than women in the dating pool.

Robots are those priced out of the market. You can say it's because of personality and not looks, but that's still not really a mutable trait.
>>
Bluepill horseshit has gone on long enough. Time to return to reality, dipshits.

>life is alpha/beta tumblr/4chan struggle
>all women go for 'chads'
>women can not be lonely
>pissing your youth away in your room playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia a good thing
>chicken tenders and mountain dew are good for you
>it's the jews', liberals', feminists', women's and chad's fault you're a loser
>going to the gym does not guarantee you a gf, therefore it is shitty advice
>you either have social skills or don't - if they were destroyed by bullying, tough luck..
>being a virgin past 17 is considered very creepy by normies
>if "just being yourself" helped, there wouldn't be any incels in /r9k/
>there is no hope for short "men"
>looks, social skills, money and status are everything you need
>once a robot, always a robot
>the normie infestation of this place can be fought off - we must not give into their lies and deceit
>>
>>27670880
And there are studies showing that people have innate racist views, and different association reaction speed when presented black + positive word and white + positive words.

Doesn't mean every single person will beat up black guys, nor that every woman will fuck a Chad.

I can look at a woman and think she is pretty or attractive and not act on it because I have other great things with the person i am with.
>>
File: There is no karma.png (17 KB, 1251x187) Image search: [Google]
There is no karma.png
17 KB, 1251x187
>>27670879

Your problem is that you're buying into the "patriarchy" meme.

Men collectively have never worked in men's best interests, and 'men' never had the power to give or remove rights from women.

"Patriarchy" is a reversal of the truth - it's a lie women tell to encourage males to be disposable drones for them, it's a system of false self-esteem that women and a small number of males promote, to get you to play along.
>>
>chad this
>chad that

Jeez, why don't you queers just give Chad your bippy already, faggots.
>>
File: 23_UFC121_Presser.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1170) Image search: [Google]
23_UFC121_Presser.jpg
192 KB, 1000x1170
>>27670879
>robot attempts to hurt member of Chads harem
>fails miserably
>gets clubed over the head by muscular Chad
>castrated and turned into eunuch
>>
>>27670945
different anon

that doesn't contradict what was said. "pump and dump" would not be while in a relationship, and the endgame is still monagamy, in what that anon described.
>>
>>27670981
Dunno where you all anons live but here not many people do the pump and dump you anons seem so crazy about. I mean, the loose guys and girls tend to fuck each other and hand out STDs, if you don't hunt in that pond you'll be fine.
>>
File: future for robots.jpg (30 KB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
future for robots.jpg
30 KB, 390x285
>>27670957
>implying they aren't already

MtoF trannys are modern day eunuchs.
>>
File: 1316235695382.png (48 KB, 160x193) Image search: [Google]
1316235695382.png
48 KB, 160x193
>>27670952
>Your problem is that you're buying into the "patriarchy" meme.

>What is Rome, 1950's America, Islam, Greece, and many, many other societies.

Men normally have the upperhand, it just requires we use our strength.
>>
>>27670960
>Implying he wouldn't get shot by the swarms of other betas with guns.
>>
>>27671046
*******ALPHA men********

Kings, nobleman, soilders and priests.
Not accountants, burgerflippers and weeaboo.
>>
>>27671067
>implying betas can even shoot a gun properly
>>
>>27671046

>What is Rome, 1950's America, Islam, Greece, and many, many other societies.

In Rome, 100% of those crucified or sent into Gladiatorial games were male.
In the US, 99% of those ever executed have been male.
In Islam, 99% of those ever executed have been male.
In Ancient Greece, most slaves and executed were male.

The average male may have the physical, or intellectual upperhand against another woman because of a difference in strength, but of what us is that when the moment you exercise it - many men and women jump on you? The greater agency, intelligent, and physical strength of the average male is NOTHING compared to the power of society. You see this with the "domestic violence" hysteria - men are regularly being brutalised emotionally and even physically, having their rights limited by being arrested on the mere accusation of women, and this is genuinely hurtful and intimidating - and the justification is some idea that these men might be emotionally or physically harming these women in private. Which is worse? Being abused by someone you can easily walk away from and expect all of society to take your side against? Or being abused by the power and authority of the state, which you cannot escape from?

"Men" have never had any real power.
>>
>>27671098
I can, so can many other betas living in the south.

>>27671086
This matters little in the age of civilians soldiers where the majority of active fighting positions are held by lower-middle class and the losers of society.

Half the soldiers I know watch anime. I'm not even joking. These guys fought in Iraq too.

You just enjoy being a cuck, hence why you keep defending them.
>>
>>27671011
i wasn't agreeing with him but i was saying you failed to actually address his point.

80/20 cock carousel is greatly exaggerated but i think the modal situation reflects it in some small way. women have their experimental phase and are very selective about who they do that with. they don't end up with that person or persons long term.

i mean, i know people who have had threesomes even though they have never had unprotected sex. and the women by and large are not into MMF. the urge to conform to the pattern he describes is pretty prevalent even if there's a lot of moderating factors.
>>
>>27671126
Wasn't ER from the South? He sucked at shooting, but I'll take your word for it if you consider the following:

>implying anyone would excerte all of that effort just to kill one alpha male-let alone all of what is considered alpha currently
>implying society won't just restructure itself, so that only the best of the betas are now considered alphas and get even more women

What, are you just going to keep killing anyone who is considered desirable by women? Are you going to make relationships illegal? Lol, pretty stupid brah.
>>
>>27671102
>In Rome, 100% of those crucified or sent into Gladiatorial games were male.

Bullshit.

Also, Rome was a patriarchal society by design. Men reigned supreme over their families and women were little better than their slaves.

>In the US, 99% of those ever executed have been male.

So? Men are aggressive and more inclined towards killing, hence the death penalty.

>In Islam, 99% of those ever executed have been male.

Bullshit, women are stoned all the time or executed for adultery. Women in Islam can be legally beaten to a bloody pulp by their husband. They are forced to wear concealing clothing and cannot be around large groups of other men. Everything about Islam constricts them and prevents them from cheating.

>The average male may have the physical, or intellectual upperhand against another woman because of a difference in strength, but of what us is that when the moment you exercise it - many men and women jump on you? The greater agency, intelligent, and physical strength of the average male is NOTHING compared to the power of society.

And what you forget is that society has not always been this way. In many periods and cultures beating women was completely normal, and it often happened behind closed doors. Men understood that women were untrustworthy. These things fluctuate.

Shill hard faggot, you suck at it.
>>
>>27671046
>Men normally have the upperhand, it just requires we use our strength.
When you think about it from an evolutionary perspective, the situations is inevitable and you might as well give up.

Men aren't in it to help other men, unless they're foreveralones. Men compete with men for the good of the species. Chad has no incentive to share his spoils with you; only enough to prevent a successful uprising.

Women aren't in it for their own benefit, either, but the benefit of their potential children. Explains why they stay with abusive guys, have rape fantasies, etc.
>>
>>27671204
>humans have existed for 100,000 years+
>civilization is relatively new and had only been around for 6,000 years

Implying you can change human nature in 6000 years?
>>
File: 1331075529463.jpg (6 KB, 161x148) Image search: [Google]
1331075529463.jpg
6 KB, 161x148
>>27671213
>Men aren't in it to help other men, unless they're foreveralones. Men compete with men for the good of the species.

>Men compete with men for the good of the species.

Ahaha, you're serious?

No, they are interested in promoting their own well being competition happens as a result.

Go back to tumblr, hag.

No they don't. They look out for themselves.
>>
>>27668370
>>27669946
>>27671102
>>27671098
>>27671086
>>27671192
>>27671213
>>27671268

>All these shills/trolls thinking they are convincing anyone here.

How much do they pay you losers per post?
>>
File: 1459742125326.png (237 KB, 673x708) Image search: [Google]
1459742125326.png
237 KB, 673x708
>>27669883
>>27669835
>>27669685
>>27669611

Wanting women. Fucking normies the lot of you. Back to r/foreveralone
>>
>>27668370
Meh, this is all quite believable until you get shanked by a roastie and see hypergamy in action.

Also, women have some general deficiencies that prevent them from doing many things, but society will never acknowledge it.

Just start to ask questions like:
>why are there no successful all-female companies
and
>why, after 30 years of general availability of computers, have women not just made shit with them?

And:
Why don't women just do <thing x> instead of complaining that <bogeyman y> is stopping them?

The answer is that they can't.
>>
>>27671204

I'm not going to bother responding to your dull revisionist claims. You're literally a feminist.
>>
>>27671204
>Man goes to coalmine and dies of black lung while women stays at home and washes clothes
THE PATRIARCHYYYYYY!!!

"Patriarchy" was just males protecting women from life's harshness. Now, the cunts aren't satisfied and want our jobs and money, too, while still being spared from the dangerous work.

To hell with them. Go gay.

"No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them."
>>
>>27671328
>My flimsy, factually inaccurate argument was BTFO.

>You are a feminist.

K den.
>>
Holy shit, there's actually a subreddit called /r/foreveralonewomen.
>>
>>27671282
You completely missed the point faggot.
>>
I hope Hiro deletes this fucking shithole for good this time.
>>
>>27671630
Ah, censorship. The last refuge of the bluepilled.
>>
>>27671840
It's for your own good.
>>
>>27671859
I just want to experience pure, uncompromised fleshlight VR loli pony bestiality before the great Roastie Riot of 2043. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>27668370
>>life is not an alpha/beta tumblr/4chan struggle
not THAT simple. but generally applies
Define chad. Alpha fux beta bux applies.
>>women are individuals with individual thoughts
AWALT
Not at the same level as men
>>pissing your youth away in your room playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia is not a good thing
Agreed totally, I've never heard anybody say otherwise.
>>chicken tenders and mountain dew are not good for you
Ofc not, who would think that?
>>people who work make a contribution to society. no matter how insignificant the contribution, it's still a contrubution
Contributions are not equal
>>it's not the jews', liberals', feminists', women's or chad's fault you're a loser
Agreed 100 percent
>>
>>27671859
who are you to decide that?
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>27668370
This, that's why libertarianism is true. If you disagree, you are either economically illiterate or a dumb statist.

The free market applies to the dating world as well, everything should be judged on an individual basis and any form of collectivism/socialism is stupid.
>>
File: AptFancyBengaltiger.webm (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
AptFancyBengaltiger.webm
1 MB, 480x640
>>27671871
>/r9k/ 2043
>>
>>27671935
I am spiritually libertarian, but libertarianism can't exist without a frontier.

Historically, all problems with laissez-faire economics were solved with "Go West!", but there is no longer a frontier.

Now, we just have obscene wealth and property consolidation since Friedman and Reagonomics in the US.
>>
>>27671980
Remember, when men are cowardly and lazy it's because society is shitting on them, and their potential is wasted. When men are brave and strong, they're heroes we should all admire.

When women are cowardly and lazy, it's because they're hypergamous whores who where born that way. When women are brave and strong, they're feminist sluts who need to go back to making babies.
>>
>>27672029
That's because women are physically and mentally inferior.
>>
>>27672029
> women
>being brave/strong
Thane for the laughs.
>>
>>27668370
I agree with all of them except the video games one, because I like video games
>>
>>27672115
Several women have been to space, which takes far more bravery and strength then a job I, a man, chose because it's cushy. See, the problem with you is that you've already decided all men are better than all women, which isn't true. Averages are meaningless in the face of individual achievement or lack thereof.
>>
>>27668504
You contributing with your response as a muppet, nods, proceed.
>>
>>27672029
Shut your whore mouth. Legit, the only thing that will happen if women get the same 'opportunitys as men' is that they'll be able to ride the cock carousel for longer.
Feminists want to ensure that when women reach age 30 they won't have to marry some beta for stability, because they'll have enough money to buy some hot, young financially unstable Chad.
The goal of Feminism, whether or not the feminists realize this, is to keep women on Chads cock indefinitely and to avoid the beta at all costs.

Women are hypergamous and they either want someone better looking then them or wealthier then them and yeah, it's because they were born that way.
>>
>>27668370
tl;dr: everything is your fault

Just as expected.
>>
>>27672155
And you're saying that men don't want attractive women too? Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>27672138

Not the guy you're responding to, but your point on achievement is ridiculous. Literally every female who's made it into space has been put up there for political purposes, to satisfy women. In every case there would have been at least a hundred men who'd have been better qualified.

I'm not saying women are lacking in bravery\intelligence\etc, btw.
>>
OP confirmed bait.
>>
>>27668370
>>pissing your youth away in your room playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia is not a good thing
do you think I dont know this? How do I make it stop. I have no friends and no one to do activities with
>>
>>27672155
Can you tell me which feminists said that, exactly, or did you just make it up because you feel like it's something feminists would want?
>>
>>27672191

Not him, but many of the early feminists, especially the pro-matriarchalists wrote about this, they just used somewhat less obvious language that the anon that you're responding to. I haven't saved names but there were many of them. Elizabeth Cady-Stanton was one of them. Many have interpreted Kate Chopins' 'The Awakening' to have this theme, certainly many feminists pushed that interpretation - the main character feels oppressed and restricted by her beta provider husband and goes off on a wild love-affair with a Chad, and ultimately drowns herself in the ocean because nobody saved her in time from sexual repression.
>>
>>27672174
>we're just the same as men and we want to be equal and we want special treatment
Feminuttism in a nuttshell.
>>
>>27670100
The US has a 50 percent divorce rate because of kids getting married out of wedlock stupid young adults dont stop and think, "we've only known each other for 1 year maybe we shouldn't get married so soon"
>>
>>27672179
Do you have any evidence of this supposed favoritism?

Whatever their qualifications are or are not, it still takes great courage and strength to just go there at all, given the rigorous training involved and the risks that you'd face. You don't even have to leave this board to find clear examples of men unfit and unwilling to endure that rigor or face those risks. Any attempt to create a hierarchy of demographics rather than a hierarchy of individuals is a fool's errand.
>>
>>27670065
It's true. I remember and know today tons of girls who won't go for an attractive guy just because he's not their type or doesn't have what they're looking for.

I recall one woman I was interested in when I was in high school who was already spoken for by a very short, nerdy guy (probably the kind to browse 4chan) with the typical acne, fedora, and physical disability. They dressed the same way and liked the same stuff and he was a sweetheart.
>>
>>27672236
Some name dropping and your passive-voice assertion that a novel might be interpreted to follow your narrative is not really very convincing. If this is really the goal of a major world movement, you should have no trouble finding a website that openly and clearly articulates this agenda.
>>
>>27672285
Women
>bleed from their roastie hole monthly
>are L A U G H A B L Y physically inferior
>introduce pointless sexual tension into a professional environment
>are prone to hysteria and random pissycattiness

There is no reason to hire a female unless you want to bend her over your desk.
>>
Being a redpill has only brought me disappointment. It doesn't work. Don't commit the same mistake as me anons.
>>
File: rr.png (566 KB, 652x760) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
566 KB, 652x760
>>27672285

>Do you have any evidence of this supposed favoritism?

You have to examine the specifics of the organisation, but considering you can find this sexist favouritism on behalf of women LITERALLY EVERYWHERE, I'm not going to bother reading the NASA hiring practices policy. Literally everyone knows that Astronauts are carefully selected for reasons of image and that many men who are better qualified likely miss out to less qualified men - but in the case of women, the gender ratio at NASA is so ridiculously skewed that it's just evidence in itself. Just take any of the missions with women on board and you find they're mostly there for political reasons - wasn't that Challenger woman just a highschool teacher or something?

>Any attempt to create a hierarchy of demographics rather than a hierarchy of individuals is a fool's errand.

Tell that to women.
>>
>>27672174
Never said they didn't.
>>27672191
Most of histories famous feminists were just rich bourgeoisie women, spreading their family members agenda: to get more people into the work force and lower the cost of employing someone by any means (even if it means creating a bunch of women haters raised by single mothers, or a welfare slave state where the average man never gets to retire and has to keep working into old age to keep paying child support).
The rest of the bird brained feminists are only feminists, because they hate betas and having to be forced to live with some beta forever because they have no financial stability. It takes away their options and this is akin to rape to a female.
They can't be the wife of some rich Chad anymore(even though the majority of them desperately want to), so instead they enter the workforce, wear revealing clothing to try to attract any Chad left and push to pass laws against betas like 'street harrasment' and 'eye rape'. They even try to get laws passed to discourage Betas from even leaving the house like what happened in New York with man-spaceing.
Women don't want to have to tell some ER type that his face is disgusting and that he's a manlet (because they're scared scared I guess), so they put on these giant displays and make catchy phrases like "yes doesn't always mean yes" or "I'm still not asking for it", but they all know the rules don't apply to Chad.
>>
>>27672296

I'm sorry I thought you were an anon genuinely interested in learning about this stuff, not a roastie trying to win an argument. I wouldn't have responded otherwise. I'm not doing research for you.

>Some name dropping and

your passive-voice assertion that a novel might be interpreted to follow your narrative

I didn't say "might be", I said THE main interpretation of the book is that it's about her struggle to resist the "confines" of marriage to a provider\beta. This popular interpretation was mostly pushed by feminists. The reason I clarified that "many have interpreted", is that from what I recall the author herself may not have meant it to be intrepretated that way.

>If this is really the goal of a major world movement, you should have no trouble finding a website that openly and clearly articulates this agenda.

You're simply not well-read in feminist ideology. From Mary Wollstonecraft on, the major theme of feminism is resistance to monogamy, to marriage, and to 'settling' for male partners who provider - rather than living "freely". These motivations and desires are very clearly annunciated in these works. It's just that modern mainstream feminism, especially the second wave, tried to frame itself in a "family friendly" "middle class friendly" manner to most of the public, so they toned down their rhetoric. The post you're responding to made clear that this strain of writing, where the motivations were more clearly stated, are mostly to be found in the first-wavers and proto-feminist writings.

Besides, to a large extent this is probably a very unconscious motivation - because it's about sex. Good luck on your researches.
>>
>>27672179
Women score, on average, 5 IQ points lower than the average man everywhere and in any population.
>>
File: 1458432768336.jpg (186 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1458432768336.jpg
186 KB, 1023x986
>>27668370
I'm just going to put away all of 4chan me memes and tell the true true.

Life is definitely an alpha/beta struggle. If you ever had a job you'd understand this. I agree with the second part of that statement, no one should reason that way.

I'd say 60% of women are looking, having or are hoping for a Chad. Around 25% of women are looking for a special snowflake/soul mate. The rest are fat(but do not have other means to make up for it) or disabled and are left with anything they can get.

This is true. All these retarded, "women are cold and heartless and men are pure and have nice and noble dreams that women don't care about" posts are just regular "I've never been outside" r9k type shit. Men are fucking ruthless until their testosterone starts declining and their brain is allowed to finally(and hopefully) be wise by applying the knowledge of life they should have been acquiring. Any man that gets somewhere before the age of 30 does so because of his raging testosterone, obviously this isn't a universal law. But pay attention to young man versus am old one and see how different their thought processes are.

>women can be lonely too
This is true. How vain someone is doesn't have an impact on whether or not they can feel loneliness, they can and to the person feeling it, it's very real.

True. This is a big downfall for probably half of this board. They are smart people, but they chose to be in their comfort zone. The other half just comes in here to shitpost.

1/2
>>
File: 1458738639406.gif (2 MB, 245x302) Image search: [Google]
1458738639406.gif
2 MB, 245x302
>>27668370
>>women are individuals with individual thoughts

Wew lad, shiggy diggy, desu desu desu desu, just
>>
>>27668370

Speak for yourself normie.
>>
>>27672441
dont bother
you are a retarded young man trying to be tough straight from reddit, nobody cares about your uninformed opinion, you dont even have any experience
>>
>>27672261
Problem with this, is that women lack the same capacity as men in certain areas (ex: Strength, intelligece).

So there can be no equality if everyone isn't born equal. What feminists hope to achieve is a society where THEY are afforded more 'privileges' them the average man.
Another thing to take into consideration is that tradionally the role our species (and virtually all other species on Earth) assigned to Women was that of offspring rearing, whilst the men were given roles like hunter or labourer. It's been that way for longer than civilization!
That's a huge contrast from our contemporary system where women are working, men are working and no one is left to raise the children except the negligent state.
>>
>>27672441
2/2

Chicken tendies is the reason a lot of you fatasses look like chicken in real life. You collect all your fat in hips, ass and directly under your belly. You know why this is happening? Because you're eating a chicken that was pumped full hormones, steroids and whatever else to make that chicken look like you begin to look after eating nothing but chicken.

True. There are no happy NEETs, their lives are pathetic.

>it's not the jews', liberals', feminists', women's or chad's fault you're a loser
It definitely has an impact. The feminist movement has definitely affected how young males are brought up. They're told to be nice and have manners. In turn, Chad who was told to B himself attracts pussy by truckload because he acts like a fucking alfa and does whatever he wants while you think being nice will get you pussy.

There you have it. Life is a set of balances. You can't rely too much on one or another theology, otherwise you become a retard. Just like the accepted version of an arninekay robot.
>>
>>27672501
I'm 26 years old.
I don't post on reddit.
I have a wife.
I have a child.
I have a house that I'm paying off.
I have a job.
I've been doing this since my early 20s.

I know I have more experience than you do. I have been a pathetic retard that you are and I have been where I am now. Don't get mad because your mom gives you a set of chores to do and you have to do them.
>>
>>27672295
...not by choice. Hypergamy and settling.

She probably looked disgusting.
>>
>>27668370
I agree with some, but not all of what you say.
>>
File: aaaargh.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
aaaargh.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
>>27672551
>projection
>personal attacks
>using the term "alfa" as an adult

im sure you will post proofs
>>
>>27671906
literally the only reasonable response amongst a thread of some 150 posts.
>>
>>27670368
>implying man should kneel to nature
>implying man should kneel to this particular rule of nature
Get out greenfag.
>>
>>27669632
>>>/pol/

Original post
>>
>>27670496
If anyone who can get women is a chad then fucking 90%+ of men are chads, you retard.
>>
>>27672887
Chad test:
If you can't get a random woman on the street to agree to go on a date with you, you're not a Chad.
>>
>>27672970
who cares about dates
its about getting sex and relationships
i can probably get a date if i target the right audience (read, fat and ugly women or really young ugly women)
>>
>>27672998
Right, so you're proving hypergamy?
Chad isn't the point, the point is that men who're above average don't have to target fat ugly women. They can get any woman.
>>
>>27669611
"Pussy" isn't my goal. Companionship and love are.
I've seen to many family members corrupted by women.
-divorced (never see my cousin again), then copper digger comes in
-live in spousal abuse by my mother
-vindictive aunt who cut us out of their lives (never met these cousins), also this aunt stole inheritance.
>>
File: 1433981441597.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1433981441597.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>27671935
>The free market applies to the dating world as well, everything should be judged on an individual basis and any form of collectivism/socialism is stupid
>>
>>27671325
Women can and do make a lot of shit with computers. I work as a software developer and many of the other developers, including those who have gotten very high up in the organization, are women.
>>
>>27673158
>muh anecdotes
There is no successful software product that has either been independently developed or developed by a majority female team. Ever.

That means they're dead weight. I don't know what they do, but it sure as shit isn't essential.
>>
>>27672186
Improve yourself. Work on a productive hobby. Learn a useful skill that you can get a job with. Talk to people at your job/school. Join social clubs in your area (gaming, anime, book clubs). Get fit.
>>
>>27673173
No, that means that the number of women in software is lower than the number of men in software (which has myriad reasons other than 'muh IQ') and there are laws against gender discrimination that would prevent you from intentionally creating a majority-female team.
>>
File: 543543.jpg (60 KB, 533x397) Image search: [Google]
543543.jpg
60 KB, 533x397
>>27670261
Holy shit. I am so fucked.
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT COUNTRY EGFN HGHMJ,
>>
File: 1444596882039.png (363 KB, 584x497) Image search: [Google]
1444596882039.png
363 KB, 584x497
>>27673275
>he thinks women don't get together and start companies because "it's illegal 2 discrimin8"
Oh my god, that's fucking rich. No one would fucking care because women are shit. They don't because they can't.
>>
>>27673275
There are no "myriad reasons." Computers have been freely available for purchase for 30 FUCKING YEARS. Online anonymity has existed since THE BEGINNING OF THE INTERNET.

Any woman, anywhere could have:
1. Bought a computer.
2. Bought a programming book.
3. Developed software.

Like 100,000,000 males. None did.

Because cunts are dumb. There's no argument otherwise.

The resources were available, the resources are available, stupid roasties just never take advantage of them because they are weak bleeder tards.
>>
>>27673318
What is your picture about a restaurant that only has female CLIENTS supposed to prove, you retard? It IS illegal to discriminate.
>>
>>27673358
>what are female-only scholarships
>what are female-only universities
The list goes on and on.
You have no leg to stand on.

Women don't work together and do things independently because they can't.

They're parasites.
>>
>>27673339
Tons of women have developed software. There are women at my company who develop software. What are you trying to argue here? Are you saying you only mean 'develop a successful piece of software as a one-person team'? How many men have done that? 100,000,000?
>>
>>27673370
What do scholarships and universities have to do with workplaces and hiring practices? Do you understand what workplace discrimination MEANS?
>>
>>27673377
Where are they? Link to them. There's no female Richard Stallman, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates.

What doesn't get through your thick skull is that any woman, anywhere can sit down with a computer, TODAY, write software, and put it on a website.

AND CUNTS ARE STILL COMPLAINING
FOR 30 YEARS

>>27673388
It means that roasties could form their own all-female companies with zero repercussions, but don't, because they're weak and dumb. It's not a requirement to have "at least one female partner" to start a company.

All male companies are founded all the time.

If women were capable of it, they'd do the same. A group of women would just get together and start writing software and start a software company.

But they can't, so they don't, because they are weak and dumb.
>>
>>27673413
>If women were capable of it, they'd do the same. A group of women would just get together and start writing software and start a software company.

I'm a web developer in SF, and this happens all the time. Why is your head so far up your ass?
>>
>>27673495
You're talking nonsense. Show it to me.

Where is the useful product made by an all-female team?

Where is it?

You're full of shit, you nu-male fuckwit.
>>
>>27672347
that's because your a fucking idiot. The redpill idea is one of "waking up" and staring the ugly, unfair reality of life square in the face and saying "fuck you"

It exists to show a generation of men, trapped and raised in this feminist hellhole, how to not only survive, but thrive. It offers you no easy answers of comfortable lies.

The world today is a game invented by females. They alone know the rules, they change on a dime and men constantly lied to about how to play.

You've gone looking for a reason why stacey won't fuck you, you just don't want to be told its a rigged game and the only way to win is by stacking your deck
>>
>>27673723
>The world today is a game invented by females.
Wrong, the system was always in place. The only reason is seems rigged is because betas put women in pedestals and this makes women entitled. The redpill and MRA is just a bunch of bullshit that doesn't work. Just don't be a beta and alpha the fuck up.
>>
>>27674291
>the system was always in place
Wrong, the system changed drastically in the late 60s and 70s.

pic relevant to thread
>>
File: 1412513456216.png (188 KB, 1397x752) Image search: [Google]
1412513456216.png
188 KB, 1397x752
>>27674393
forgot pic

forgot pic
>>
>>27674405
>>27674393
I agree with you, but the system isn't going back to pre-sexual revolution. It wouldn't be so bad if betas didn't put women in pedestrals
>>
File: Karnak.jpg (15 KB, 358x243) Image search: [Google]
Karnak.jpg
15 KB, 358x243
>>27668370
I haven't read the thread, yet, but I have predictions
1) People will call this common sense dose of reality "Liberal"
2) Guys who think PUAs are smart will lose their shit
3) The lazy will argue 'contribution to society' is 'dumb', all while taking from society
4) Plenty will blame others for their own failures
>>
>>27668504
I just drove down the street to the hospital. But yeah we don't have goals.
>>
>>27668370
they should be blaming their parents.
>>
>>27670094
What life experience do robots have?
>>
>>27672887
Based on how people here treat people saying they have a gf 90% of men ARE the top 20% :^)
>>
>>27674732
Getting shanked by roasties who keep them as a backup man and then go fuck Chad.
>>
>>27674682
What did that even mean? What did a hospital have to do with common goals?
>>
File: photo.jpg (79 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79 KB, 540x534
>>27674732
>life experience
Anon, this was posted by a speglord that has seen natural light in years.
>>
>>27669946
that is one in a 1 in million when they don't go for chad.
>>
Life isn't fair, no stacy wants to sit on my rock-hard boner
>>
If men and women are equal, why are men always expected to make the initial approach on a woman, pay for dates, etc while women sit on their ass and wait for guys to come to them?
>>
>>27669946
All women despise male weakness. I've experienced it enough times myself to know.

If you go crying to them, they'll spit on your corpse.
>>
>>27674859
>What do taxpayer funded buildings to save lives and improve life quality have to do with common goals
>>
>>27668370
>life is not an alpha beta struggle
this is true.

>not all women go for chads
bullshit. my mom loves my dad and my dad is a total fucking chad.

>women can be lonely too
anyone can be lonely, but women are never ALONE. you didn't see Squidwardina in the ALONE episode, did you? no.

>pissing away your youth
blah blah blah, you go to parties, i play vidya. you manage a business, i code in python. you sleep in a mansion, i make my bed in the wilderness (runescape). what do you care?

>chicken tenders...are not good for you
no one can separate me from my tendies. back away slowly or i will unsheathe my katana...

>people who work make a contribution to society
taxdollars, I know. however, as a fucking cashier making $10.40/hr I do not contribute fuck all to society. I will kill myself by July if I don't get a better job.

>it's not the jews fault
I know.
>>
>>27670094
>life experience
>experience with women
>>
>>27668370
I don't need society.
I'm not pathetic enough to let myself being influenced by anyone.
>>
>>27674938
I don't pay for those, I don't donate to hospitals. I don't make enough to get taxed on that. Fuck hospitals, they're full of people whom I hate. PC central, abusive nurses and doctors who mistreat patents and don't show love. They mistreated my mother and nearly killed her despite me telling them her medications and expressing the importance of them. She went into cardiac arrest because of those assholes. They also abandoned their Christian roots, and put the Koran in God's chapels.
>>
>>27674859
Also hospitals are monopolies, they continue to expand and buy out private practices and kill self practicing doctors. They cause the cost of medications and services to go up because of lack of transparency. What an I paying for? Fucking aroma therapy fucking ends up on the bill for $200.
>>
>>27672587
I'm sure you'll be a good boy and do your chores.
>>
File: 1448643609858.jpg (32 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1448643609858.jpg
32 KB, 247x247
>>27670132
>ill give her money to literally cuck me
I laughed, ngl
>>
>>27668370
>can't tell the difference between red pill knowledge and memes
You're a typical blue pilled faggot. Talk to me when you have to raise your wife's son while she goes out and acts like a slut.
>>
>>27672551
>I'm already shoulder deep in the bluepilled shitpond
>All I have is my belief that this is the 'right' way to live
>Therefore anyone who says different is wrong wrong wrong
>>
>>27670388
No it does apply to you
>>
>>27668370
>Time to return to reality
What does this even mean?
Sure they are. Their "individual thoughts" just happen to align closely with whatever is socially acceptable within their peer group at that time.
>women can be lonely too
If you want to be semantic about it, yes women can be lonely. It's not as often as men are lonely or alone, but sure I'll give you this one.
>playing video games and jacking it to anime pedophilia is not a good thing
Define "good" in this scenario. Those things are, to a degree, obviously not socially acceptable, but if the individual finds merit in them who are you to deny them that?
Neither is most of the food you eat.
>implying contributing to society has any value
It's the fault of genetics, environment and, to some extent, personal choice though. Just accept that sometimes things are entirely out of people's means to control.

Your thread is shit and you're retarded.
Git gud.
>>
>>27675064
> has never heard of sales taxes
>>
File: What's Wrong With Femenism.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
What's Wrong With Femenism.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>27668370
>Bluepill
>reality
Pick one. That's even the entire point of the moment in the Matrix when Neo has to choose between the red and blue pills. The blue pill let's you believe a lie while the red pill gioves you the truth
I don't think I've ever seen a post in which OP deserved to be called a faggot more than this one
>>
>>27668370

TOP B8 SENPAI
>>
File: Cheating Cripple.png (87 KB, 971x603) Image search: [Google]
Cheating Cripple.png
87 KB, 971x603
>>27668370
>women can be lonely too
>>
File: Biting Beaver Abusing Her Son.jpg (344 KB, 1117x716) Image search: [Google]
Biting Beaver Abusing Her Son.jpg
344 KB, 1117x716
>>27668370
>>27675748
>>
File: The Manipulated Man.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
The Manipulated Man.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
>>27668370
>>
>>27674699
>https://ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
>http://www.returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandment
>>
>>27668370
wrong

correct

correct

>women can be lonely too
correct

correct

correct

wrong

debatable
>>
>>27675955

Whenever I see this crusader/'traditional' imagery I nope out
>>
File: 1458563947306.jpg (82 KB, 125x600) Image search: [Google]
1458563947306.jpg
82 KB, 125x600
>dark triad

oh i don't think i need to ad more
>>
File: shingeki-eren-jaeger.jpg (33 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
shingeki-eren-jaeger.jpg
33 KB, 680x383
>>27676774
>Whenever I see this crusader/'traditional' imagery I nope out
And obviously don't read.
SJW Cancer should be driven from this earth
>>
>>27675407
Holy shit, no wonder you bitches can't make it outside of your mom's basement.
>>
>>27675726
> lives in a shit state
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.