[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does /r9k/ like my lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ramses.jpg (122 KB, 1024x713) Image search: [Google]
ramses.jpg
122 KB, 1024x713
Thou have defiled
Desecrated
Befouled
And utterly contaminated

The tomb
The resting place
The eternal dwelling
Of usser maat re

King of kings
Whose very countenance
Is not worthy of thy
insignificant
Miniscule
Meaningless
Aspect

You have exhumed
The earthly dwelling
Of the god
Ra

The eternal rage and fury of the
Enemy of apep
Overseer of all that which is created
Shall be upon thee
Curses from the duat shall befall thee

Thou shall be hideusly disfigured
Thy skull crushed in the coils of the demon
Apep, thine ka cast unto nothingness
Thy spine shall be made unto splinters
Thy ribs shall be removed from your body
Thine entrails shall be eviscerated from thine wretched body
Thou shall know suffering

Thou shall burn in the fires of the Pit
Thou shall be brought to madness
By the cacophonous world of the duat

Thine bones shall be scattered under the eternal darkness of the desert never more to rise again
>>
didn't read more than the first few lines but it sounds pretty gay, guess it's for a metal song?
>>
Is this from a song?

If original, have you added instruments?
>>
>>27668353

its original

working on instrumentals on garageband
>>
>>27668316
The fuck is this, some Nile ripoff?
>>
>>27668404
senpai

I have a reel guitar

I will make instrumentals too
>>
>>27668316
premise and diction 10/10
some of it is a bit convoluted like the King of Kings line. it should be the invaders aspect as unworthy and not the kings
>>
>>27668535

yeah it was supposed to be "you (the invader) arent wothy to be in the presence of a god"

>>27668472
my nigga

>>27668469
yes
>>
File: 12775533585.gif (294 KB, 186x155) Image search: [Google]
12775533585.gif
294 KB, 186x155
egypt black metal/10
>>
>>27668647

is that good

original comment
>>
Hahahahahah was it supposed to make me giggle that hard? Lmfao fedora the knight who wears a trench coat and goes on 4chan. What the fuck anon.
>>
>>27668647
Please tell me it's based on native mythology like Greek black metal
>>
>>27668807
I don't know, depends on how you play it like.

>>27668842
I'm not OP but Egyptian mythology is bretty extensive.
>>
>>27668842
Egyptian history is technically Greek history. The Ptolemaic dynasty is responsible for modern egyptian mythology.
>>
>>27668872

????

i think you mean roman mythology was greek
>>
>>27668895
Ptolemy was one of Alexander's generals and he basically declared himself pharaoh of Egypt after Alexander died. Alexandria, Egypt is named after Alexander. His dynasty lasted centuries.

Anyway, they dressed like ancient egyptian pharaohs, prayed to the old gods and all that. They changed a lot of ancient Egyptian history or straight up made things up as they went along.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.