[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games that are like pic related? Give me some recommendations,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1459892782677.jpg (130 KB, 726x528) Image search: [Google]
1459892782677.jpg
130 KB, 726x528
Any games that are like pic related? Give me some recommendations, just trying to take my mind off it all
>>
Chess

When you begin to understand it and can appreciate how it works then centuries of games are there for you to enjoy
>>
gothic 3
>>
Dwarf Fortress is tedious at first, but then it becomes awesome when you go on a learning spree.
>>
>>27668335
This is a really good answer I wish I could git gud at chess. Just something cozy about playing a game of chess. Sadly enough there aren't many people to play with I feel like

>>27668352
Never really looked into this series what's it like
>>
>>27668383
seconding this. also, mount and blade warband
>>
>>27668392
There are plenty of sites to play online, you can find a game basically any time you want.

There's also clubs basically everywhere if you want to normie it up
>>
pokemon gold
>>
Guilty Gear.
>>
>>27668383
This. Something about getting that first fort up and running efficiently
>>
Most fighting games
And online shooters.

At first you get your ass handed to you. Then you learn, adapt your skills, and get better.
The better you get, the more fun you have playing. At least till you hit a plateau, ether in your still or your enjoyment of the game. But their are plenty of shooters and fighting games so you can pick up one of those and start it up again.
>>
>>27668304
You need to switch those axes senpai
>>
civ eu4 etc
>>
>>27668304
>tfw if you are bored enough you can go back in time

This fucking graph
>>
>>27668304
These axes dont make sense
>>
>>27668304
most platinum games
>>
Life.

originality bloxxerdox
>>
File: 1459718419710.jpg (76 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1459718419710.jpg
76 KB, 710x720
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Pussy
>>
>>27668490
>bored enough you can go back in time
>time flies when you are having fun

I think you might be onto something here.
>>
File: dark souls 1.jpg (250 KB, 726x528) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 1.jpg
250 KB, 726x528
Dark souls 1 desu fampai
>>
>>27668684
The secret to time travel has been right under our noses this whole time
>>
>>27668304
>that graph pic.

Triggers my autism. Fun is the dependant variable and time is independent - time keeps moving regardless of fun - so time goes on the x axis.

Delete your shit graph you faggot
>>
>>27668304
Back to the Future obviously
>>
Well the graph didn't technically state which axis is dependent and which is independent so maybe its alright
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.