[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't hate the player hate the game how do the good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: chad and cheerleader.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chad and cheerleader.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>don't hate the player hate the game

how do the good folks on /r9k/ respond?
>>
Hate both the player and the game because the game is shit and the player is also shit
>>
>>27668181
I hate both.

I hate the normalfags.

And I hate this stupid fucking game that I was forced to take part of.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>27668181
Don't play, the game was rigged from the start.
>>
File: 22426893.png (124 KB, 1798x504) Image search: [Google]
22426893.png
124 KB, 1798x504
>>27668181
With pic related.

>transcript for lazy
I'm tired of all this stupid shit all the time. I want out of the game. I want to be dead. I don't want to be an animal in an animal competition trying to win the best animal prize which is decided by other animals. I don't want to think about the checklist of things I need to accomplish and regularly achieve in order to be allowed to put my penis in a vagina. I don't want to worry about keeping the vagina around for a long time by feeding it money and attention. I don't want to think about chads and betas and omegas and deltas and epsilons. It's all getting to be too much and it's all fucking stupid.
>>
>>27668181
What a cute picture
>>
Kid's bunnyhopping all the way through ivy out middle and through our connector. through. FROM IVY, OUT MIDDLE, THROUGH OUR CONNECTOR LIKE A SPEED DEMON
>>
>>27668181
i hate the thirsty betafags that completely ruin the game
>>
>>27668419
those are still players, just not winning
>>
File: 1442375958802.jpg (426 KB, 700x782) Image search: [Google]
1442375958802.jpg
426 KB, 700x782
>>27668401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akFZtK0GVU4

Nobanblox.
>>
>>27668181
We do hate the game. None of us blame the Chads of the world for doing what they do, we would all do the dame thing in their situation.
>>
>>27668419
OMG ME TOO
THE ONLY SANE PERSON
>>
>>27668181

>I'm trying to get out of admitting I'm a shitty person who steals girls from my friends.

That's all that quote means.
>>
File: 377722-us-army07.07.15.jpg (142 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
377722-us-army07.07.15.jpg
142 KB, 700x400
I have nothing but respect for (most) of these dummies (pic related) as human beings, they are (again, mostly) merely idealists, mislead, maybe ignorant.

Doesn't mean what they're doing isn't evil and that we don't have to abolish the state.
>>
>>27668181

Kill the player and change the game

>inb4 beta uprising
>>
>>27668181
I hate the game because of the players.
>>
>>27668181
the game is rigged and player is more often then if he succeeds a scum bag/chad hasn't failed or suffered in any stage of his life.
>>
>>27670665

Hell it's not even a game. It's two players show up, one is automatically given the trophy depending on who looks better and one party gets to glut and call the other party a loser. It's ritual sacrifice.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.